R all girls evil?

• Re: R all girls evil?

Girls are not evil. guys are the ones that enjoy hurting *us* (personal experience curtesy of my father)

But seriously, wtf? You xcan't classify one gender as better than the other, and all girls are not alike. Okay, so there are some pretty bitchy idiotic girls out there (exmpl. Paris Hilton), but there are just as many, if not more kind, nice, caring, understanding girls out there. And the thing with us is that most of us arwe very dual natured. Maybe you just get on some girls bad side and therfore they show you that bad side only. My dad certianly only sees my war side. But a guy that treats me with respect and as his equel will see my very good side. So, it depends on how you treat us with how we treat you (if that made any sense).

butterfly wrote:

Why do you hate us girls so much?

Girls are not evil because:

1) We like helping out - males are normally reluctant to help
      2) We understand maybe sometimes other people want to be left alone - males wait for a few seconds then interrupt
      3) Males hate being wrong - females can stand being wrong
      4) Males have to act tough - females show what they are feeling
      5) Women willingly ask for directions if they are lost - males are reluctant to.

Not all males act tough you know, act like their tough and never show feeling. I'm a guy and I dhow what I truly feel, and I don't act tough, thats just a guise for how some guys really feel. Some male might not have a way to say what they feel if there aren't comfortable. Thats just my view. I'm not sure if any other guys would agree with me.

I love this topic. It gives me a chance to be blunt about how I really feel about girls.

I'm sure everyone knows I am a girl and if you don't then I guess I look like a man. Heh. Anyway back to the topic. Yes, girls are fucking evil. And every girl can come in here and deny that statement but they know deep down that they have evil in them. And I am going to tell you why.

Girls make it out that guys are so bad and they treat you oh so wrong most of the time. Let's go with cheating. The way girls make it out to seem is that only guys cheat. But they are too blind to see that girls do it too. They just don't get caught because they use their thinker.

They cry too much to get their way. They mope around using the, " I have my period" excuse. It gives the girls that have common sense a bad name. They treat guys like shit most of the fucking time. In a relationship they make everything about theirselves. Their feelings, their hopes, their dreams and their vaules. Well I'm kinda sick of hearing their bullshit.

They flirt with other people's partner. They think it's right if they have big breasts. What else. They are home wrecking whores. That's my down right fucking opinion.