Playstation 4

• Re: Playstation 4

AlexK wrote:

PS4 will have 4D graphics. In fact, even the PS3 has them, one of the games with more primitive 4D graphics is Motorstorm in fact.

4D?

What, so you can move through time or something? Awesome.

I've heard the Xbox 720 is going to be 5D. And the new Wii 2 will be 157D.
      [CENTER][CENTER]Taken: Shibuya, Toto-Super Space.
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
      "o-shaberi Benki-kun" - "Talkative convenience container"
      Only the Japanese would give a personality to a toilet.
      [/CENTER]
      [/CENTER]

If it would be like .hack// then I would probably never go back to reality. Think about being able to be INSIDE a game. As if you were there in person. I'm not a video game addict not, but I would gladly become one if something like that was to happen...
      [CENTER][SIZE=4]...---...[/SIZE][/CENTER]
      [CENTER][SIZE=4]Chivalry isn't dead. It's just being a really good ninja.[/SIZE]
      [/CENTER]
      [CENTER][SIZE=4]...---...[/SIZE][/CENTER]

You're all talking out of your asses to be frank.
      All you shitbox fans don't know what you're talking about.
      And 3D/4D gaming, c'mon.. we're not in year 3000 yet.

The PS4 won't be out for years because you can't really improve on such an amazing console that already exists, and any changes Sony want to make, they can just send us down-loadable updates :)

Liam wrote:

You're all talking out of your asses to be frank.
      All you shitbox fans don't know what you're talking about.
      And 3D/4D gaming, c'mon.. we're not in year 3000 yet.

The PS4 won't be out for years because you can't really improve on such an amazing console that already exists, and any changes Sony want to make, they can just send us down-loadable updates :)
      You do realise a PS3 fanboy said the 4D crap right? And you do understand Xbox had downloadable content ever since the original Xbox. Even the current 360 has downloadable content, for games AND software updates, movies, clips, demos, pictures and crap. So in reality you must be talking out of your arse by saying "They can just send us down-loadable updates" cause it sounds like you don't know anything about the 360 because that's one of the 360's backbone. There's always updates for new things. Deary me. =/