Am I his other woman?

• Am I his other woman?

SORRY this is so long...
      So...When I first started dating the guy that im seein now i asked him if he had a girlfriend or anything like that, well he said no but he has a son and i was like ok fine thats cool...then one day when we were messing around he told me had 2 kids...a girl and a boy but before he said he only had 1...then another time we were at his job and he has a picture of him and his kids and he goes look theres my babies and of course there was 3 kids in the picture!! so i was like i thought u had 2 kids? and he was just like no i have 3 kids....like i was the stupid one...so obviously he lied about that..so i have been wondering if he might have a wife or something?? sometimes he acts really shady like he only calls me when hes driving home from work (he says because he misses me so he calls me right away...but?) and once i was giving him head and he ANSWERED his phone and he was like hey baby and all this bull but i dont know cuz he kinda talks to everyone like that...and then when i ask him who it is he gets all mad and hes like dont worry about it.....but sometimes he doesnt act like that at all, like he'll call me all the time and he keeps asking me to come over to his house and yah i dont know if hes lying and has a wife or a girl or something?? what do u guys think??
      Watch [[what]] you do, and [[who]] you do it to.
      Cuz right before you know it, they'll do it back to [[you]]
    • Re: Am I his other woman?

ok you live in seattle so i guess you don't know what eastenders is but i'll kinda tell you...

there's a girl called stacey, she's 18 i think, and she is having sex with her ex-boyfriend's dad, who is married, has three kids and another one the way. bradley [stacey's ex] has kinda found out about max [the guy she's doing it with] and now there's gonna be a big storyline on it.

basically, my point is, you know you're his other woman, and i think it's best to get the fuck out of this before you actually end up going mad over it. they're showing little adverts on tv where stacey says stuff that makes me think she's gonna get a little bit crazy over all this. maybe you love him, i'm no one to question that cuz when you're in love no-one can change your mind but you, but i really do think this guy ain't worth it. especially not if he picks up his phone while you're sucking him off.

what ur saying makes sense, its just hard for em to think about it. I dont WANT to be his other woman, I want to be the only woman....I dont want to be the fling on the side...:-(

i know what you mean...i had a thing with a guy a while ago, we're best friends now, but he was with his [ex]girlfriend and i was his bit on the side...and i always wanted to be her...but at the end of it, i still love him and think about what we had, i probably will always think about it...babes you can't carry on with this thing if there's ANY doubt in your mind because you're gonna regret it like crazy afterwards...

Holy crap. He's 30 years old, and you're only 17!? Talk about illegal.

Yes, you are the other woman. You already know that, but you don't want to admit that you know it. You're scared of losing him. But, you need to face facts: He's a liar (he lied to you about how many kids he has) and a cheater (he's probably cheating on his wife with you). He's probably just using you for some extra sexual pleasure.

Get out of this relationship. It's not healthy, and you know it's not healthy. It may be thrilling, but it's illegal and could be detrimental to your psyche. You're 17, for god's sake! There are plenty more fish in the sea.

RedAlert wrote:

Yes, you are the other woman. You already know that, but you don't want to admit that you know it. You're scared of losing him. But, you need to face facts: He's a liar (he lied to you about how many kids he has) and a cheater (he's probably cheating on his wife with you). He's probably just using you for some extra sexual pleasure.

Get out of this relationship. It's not healthy, and you know it's not healthy. It may be thrilling, but it's illegal and could be detrimental to your psyche. You're 17, for god's sake! There are plenty more fish in the sea.

its actually not illegal...it depends on ur state... in mine the age of consent is 16 so we're good on that one....Ur right about the other things tho. I dont know why its so hard for me to accept that. I like him alot, i dont know what to do...ur right i dont want to lose him but if he already has someone then i dont really have him to start with....i want to ask him about it but i dont want him to get mad..this is so hard!

RedAlert wrote:

It's not illegal (the age of consent is 16) but its wrong! That's f-ing robbin' da cradle! Like RedAlert said "Run!" Don't ask! All he'll do is hand you a lie! Chill and find a person who actually practices fidelity! You'll be better off!
      [CENTER][SIZE=4]Thou art I and I am thou. From the sea of thy soul, I cometh. I am Orpheus, master of strings.
      [/SIZE] [/CENTER]

Ok the first thing you need to ask yourself is are you going to be able to handle being a possible mother figure to three kids? Being only 17, that's going to be an intensely difficult situation.

Also, not judging you at all, but there is quite a bit of an age difference, which means that your mentalities are different, you're in different places in your life. He may not be married or have a girlfriend at the moment, but having three kids automatically entails that there's at least one other woman in the picture.

Are you friends with any of the same people? Maybe you could ask anyone if they know if he's involved with someone, cheating on you, etc.
      brodie: ladies and gentleman, this tall drink of water headed my way is a pillar of the shopping community who informed me earlier today of a nefarious plan of his to screw my girlfriend in an extremely uncomfortable place
      gil: what, like the back of a volkswagen? -MALLRATS

Miss Sarah wrote:

its actually not illegal...it depends on ur state... in mine the age of consent is 16 so we're good on that one....Ur right about the other things tho. I dont know why its so hard for me to accept that. I like him alot, i dont know what to do...ur right i dont want to lose him but if he already has someone then i dont really have him to start with....i want to ask him about it but i dont want him to get mad..this is so hard!

I noticed that you live in Seattle, Washington, correct? You're right about the age of consent being 16, BUT what you don't understand is that your relationship is still illegal.

Please read the following article on sexlaws.org:
      26 and 16, almost 17 | Sexlaws.org

You are still under 18 years of age, which still makes you a minor. And if your parents found out about this and didn't agree with what you are doing, the relationship would be in violation of your parents authority over you.

Don't ask him about it. He might get defensive and tell you more lies about it. I would just break it off, but give him a good reason to why you are doing it. Don't let yourself be his other woman.

I wish you the best of luck with this situation. I hope everything gets better for you!

Jenn wrote:

Ok the first thing you need to ask yourself is are you going to be able to handle being a possible mother figure to three kids? Being only 17, that's going to be an intensely difficult situation.

Also, not judging you at all, but there is quite a bit of an age difference, which means that your mentalities are different, you're in different places in your life. He may not be married or have a girlfriend at the moment, but having three kids automatically entails that there's at least one other woman in the picture.

Are you friends with any of the same people? Maybe you could ask anyone if they know if he's involved with someone, cheating on you, etc.

we dont know any of the same people, I have only met one of his friends and he didnt seem tot hinkt here was anything wrong with him bringing me over to his house...so i dont know

RedAlert wrote:

I noticed that you live in Seattle, Washington, correct? You're right about the age of consent being 16, BUT what you don't understand is that your relationship is still illegal.

Please read the following article on sexlaws.org:
      26 and 16, almost 17 | Sexlaws.org

You are still under 18 years of age, which still makes you a minor. And if your parents found out about this and didn't agree with what you are doing, the relationship would be in violation of your parents authority over you.

Don't ask him about it. He might get defensive and tell you more lies about it. I would just break it off, but give him a good reason to why you are doing it. Don't let yourself be his other woman.

I wish you the best of luck with this situation. I hope everything gets better for you!

Nice! Good way to put it! The whole parents authority thing pisses me off though!
      [CENTER][SIZE=4]Thou art I and I am thou. From the sea of thy soul, I cometh. I am Orpheus, master of strings.
      [/SIZE] [/CENTER]