:(

• I can completely agree that people can be utter buttheads (notice my substitute) and the fact that someone called you that, especially a friend, is completely wrong. That needs to be addressed asap, either with asking them to apologize or blocking them out and moving on.

Secondly, i agree being single is pretty awful. However you don't have to feel like no one is there. Believe it or not there are a lot of people who care, they don't neccessiarly have to be a significant other either. They could be a parent, coach, consular, friend, sibling, and the list continues. You never have to feel alone. However i can agree that it does feel great to be single, rushing yourself to find a relationship with someone you do not desire one with should not be the action you take. Wait it out man you have your whole life ahead of you to find her, and im telling you she's out there.
    • Thats harsh.

I guess all you can do is not take things to heart?....that's a stupid thing to say though, because it assumes that your feelings aren't valid.

TBH I like the idea that you can only be in a working relationship if you know yourself quite well, and can be strong by yourself. But that isn't for everybody, of course.

Relationships come when they're meant to, and the good ones just happen by themselves. The best thing to do is try and look at everything as positivley as possible, and protect yourself by cutting out all the b*stards from your life, where ever possible.