problem with my best friend

• problem with my best friend

At first we met at college.Sheis a girl.We liked each other,we have been talking a lot,soon we became best friends.Sometimes she said jokingly "you are going to be my husband".As more we knew each other,we more talked to each other.At college,after college,by icq.She told me a lot of about herself,shared her secrets.I think she loved me.She always was very serious,never laughed at silly jokes.Then i was absent for two weeks.And when i returned i couldnt recognise her.She beacame differnt.She dont want talk to me,say that now there are not feelings between us(she says it when i am near,but not to me,she sais it to my groupmates).Yesterday,when me,she and some groupmates were waiting for subway,she took the hand of my friend(she dont like him,i know that),and looked at me,there was something strange in that look,it seemed as the question "You see?I dont need you".And she waited for my reaction,i dont know what she expected,
      jealousy or something another but i could hold my feelings and just looked at her.During the lessons she lokes a lot at me,i can notice it,sometimes she takes away her look,sometimes we look at each other for some seconds.But she dont like when i am near,if there is a way she tries to go as far as possible,just not to see me.When we are on the street going somewhere she dont turn any attention on me like i dont exist.
      i dont know what to do...whats are your opinions?
    • Re: problem with my best friend

de[fault];79144 wrote:

At first we met at college.Sheis a girl.We liked each other,we have been talking a lot,soon we became best friends.Sometimes she said jokingly "you are going to be my husband".As more we knew each other,we more talked to each other.At college,after college,by icq.She told me a lot of about herself,shared her secrets.I think she loved me.She always was very serious,never laughed at silly jokes.Then i was absent for two weeks.And when i returned i couldnt recognise her.She beacame differnt.She dont want talk to me,say that now there are not feelings between us(she says it when i am near,but not to me,she sais it to my groupmates).Yesterday,when me,she and some groupmates were waiting for subway,she took the hand of my friend(she dont like him,i know that),and looked at me,there was something strange in that look,it seemed as the question "You see?I dont need you".And she waited for my reaction,i dont know what she expected,
      jealousy or something another but i could hold my feelings and just looked at her.During the lessons she lokes a lot at me,i can notice it,sometimes she takes away her look,sometimes we look at each other for some seconds.But she dont like when i am near,if there is a way she tries to go as far as possible,just not to see me.When we are on the street going somewhere she dont turn any attention on me like i dont exist.
      i dont know what to do...whats are your opinions?

Go up to her and just ask, "hey, what's going on, why are you avoiding me?"... I don't see how else you'd figure it out other than just straight up asking her.
      do not fear the unknown

That's tough.
      I'd write her a letter; give her specific examples of the time she behaved strangely and i'd tell her how it made me feel. Letters are good because you can get out everything you need to say and you dont have to be face-to-face. But i dont know if it would work.
      "Most people are other people. Their thoughts are someone else's opinion, their lives a [SIZE=3]mimicry[/SIZE]."
      -Oscar Wilde

I dont know what the s**t is happens at her mind.She began talk to me,called me to go the same place she goes...and she liсked her own lips why looking right at me,and her look...but at one moment she said to me f**k off.It doesnt make any sense
      i begin to think that it is some type of a soap opera....with a bad plot
      *on that place may be your advertisment*

wow this girl sounds crazy are you sure shes worth your worrying?
      So You Say You Love Her? Then why are you sitting at the computer and not holding her in your arms telling her how much she means to You? Cause I Bet theres another Kid Out There Who's Dieing to Be Where You Are..... I No I Am