Erections? Guys I need your help on this

• Re: Erections? Guys I need your help on this

edwardxlovesxme wrote:

Guys always talk about how it hurts to have their erection "trapped" in their pants

So if its allowed to "be free", is it still uncomfortable? Providing you don't touch, and just let it be?

all of the sudden I got really curious about that

Meh guys don't usually whip theirs out unless there about to have a good time with it! But yea when it is out and "free", it feels..well..."free"..;)
      [LEFT][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] [/LEFT]

A dude gets hard through the process of blood rushing into the penis. At which time The brain says ALL URINE STOP Testicles OPEN WIDE lol So the testicles prepare the release some sperm. Then a guy doesn't do anything to the pump (penis) so the testicles get mad and sends out soldiers (pre-cum) to say pump harder. If a guy refuse the the soldiers are going to poke the penis and try to fight its way back into the testicles But the testicles are not going to let them back in which creates a fight which means pain.

lol that was a broken down version of what really happens in a mans body when the dude just gets hard for no reason. Testicles HATE IT lol

guyfromfl wrote:

A dude gets hard through the process of blood rushing into the penis. At which time The brain says ALL URINE STOP Testicles OPEN WIDE lol So the testicles prepare the release some sperm. Then a guy doesn't do anything to the pump (penis) so the testicles get mad and sends out soldiers (pre-cum) to say pump harder. If a guy refuse the the soldiers are going to poke the penis and try to fight its way back into the testicles But the testicles are not going to let them back in which creates a fight which means pain.

lol that was a broken down version of what really happens in a mans body when the dude just gets hard for no reason. Testicles HATE IT lol

If only you were my sex education teacher! :lol:
      [LEFT][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] [/LEFT]

Well I wouldn't say it's ever in "pain", but it can get a little uncomfortable if it's all squished in your pants. I guess its like having your arm in a sleeve thats just wayyyy to small. It doesn't hurt, but its uncomfortable. To be honest, I haven't had a NARB in like 2 years. When its just out and chillin
      (lol) there's no uncomfortableness at all.

guyfromfl wrote:

that is great lol

it all depends on the angle.

like if i'm sitting down (say driving), and i get one, it conveniently points down right leg in my boxers (so its still straight, not being bent).
      but as soon as i go to get up, its all of a sudden trying to bend 90 degrees, which is NOT natural, lol so it hurts.

so yes it is uncomfortable and can hurt, depending on your position.
      plus it can be embarrasing, very embarrasing if in public.
      [CENTER]
      Canon Rebel T1i || 18-55mm || 35-80mm

deviantART || flickr[/CENTER]

Actually it's not always that uncomfortable, one time I was walking and got a boner and the way it was caught in my undies it was getting stroked as I walked and it was awesome, every step I took was a stroke and finally I blew a load while I was walking. Never been able to re create that but if I could I'd be a walking fool, it was truly bizzare and awesome at the same time. Best I can figure for a female to experience this would be kind of like you getting very aroused with an extra tight bra on, the constant rubbing of the bra against the stiff nipple is probably the closest sensation a female could ever feel to it...

edwardxlovesxme wrote:

Guys always talk about how it hurts to have their erection "trapped" in their pants

So if its allowed to "be free", is it still uncomfortable? Providing you don't touch, and just let it be?

all of the sudden I got really curious about that

To answer your question, it feels great if its really free. But if ur on top of each other, making out, and guy's erection hanging out, and ur wearing jeans and the zipper is pressed to it, it can hurt more than if its just crowded in the pants. But if you make sure theres room and no sharp objects, I love it free.

To give you an idea, I love to take my gf's pants off when we make out and I let my erection stick out of my boxers fly or just take the boxers off, and if were on top of each other i feels good on her panties or between her legs rubbing on her panties. And yes this usually leads to other stuff. :rolleyes:

I would guess your bf would like that too.

eaTEN wrote:

but if the blood flow is not regular it might just pool there...?
      explains why you can get erection when you're not sexually aroused, no?

its some signal from your brain, otherwise you'd constantly have an erection, because gravity would just make blood stay there, which is not true, blood pumps throughout the body.

idk the science or anything, but i know it doesn't just happen lol.
      [CENTER]
      Canon Rebel T1i || 18-55mm || 35-80mm

deviantART || flickr[/CENTER]

Well, It's only uncomfortable when it's "trapped" in your pants because it's pushing up, and (For me at least) my penis hangs down when it's soft. When it gets hard it's trying to go up, but the pants are pushing against it, not really allowing it any breathing room. And basically the pain comes from the blood straining to get through.

Whenever a penis is "free", there's nothing to hold it down and slow the blood flow, so there's no pain at all.