(>-^.^-)> <3<3<3

• (&gt;-^.^-)&gt; &lt;3&lt;3&lt;3

yaaay :D
      i think i have finally fallen in love with the girl i have been doubting about...
      she gave me some very clear signals that she likes me, and also asked me if i had a gf, me saying no btw.
      i had kind of liked her since like a year or so, and it comes and goes, depending when i see her, which is not very often.... :(
      we have known each other for a long time, but we stopped seeing each other because of moving reasons and all, long story. . . .
      but, fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu-
      she is so gorgeous <3
      and so fun and cool and smart and everything and anything :runaround:
      should i make a move?
      unfortunately girls rarely do that :/
      so, i think i should do it, because now i know that i really want to be with her...
      do i do it? yes?
      can something happen that can ruin our friendship?
      does age make a problem?
      her-15
      me-18
      would her parents have the need to know?
      it would be kinda weird because i have known them since childhood @.@
      asure me that i can do it :)
      and as soon as i can see her i will boast to her that i am willing to be only hers and hers only... or something like that :]
      [SIZE=2]'The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who in the name of charity and goodwill shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.'[/SIZE]
    • Re: (&gt;-^.^-)&gt; &lt;3&lt;3&lt;3

my boyfriend is waaaaaaaay older than me and it doesn't matter as long as we love each other
      hey
      her parents WILL find out, but you don't have to tell them. they will.
      go for it baby!
      she likes you, you like her, the difference is only 3 years
      so if you don't ask her out or anything ... oh. that would be awkward
      good luck :)
      [COLOR="Sienna"]Reia-mi al nemuririi nimb/ &#350;i focul din privire,
      &#350;i pentru toate d&#259;-mi în schimb/ O or&#259; de iubire..
      [/COLOR]
      :angeldevil:

There is going to be problems with age difference just be sure of that. There's a lot of things she can do but you can't. [ Clubbing etc] But Other than that, If you really really like her, Go for it don't doubt yourself. She showed signals so what are you possibility waiting for. Don't wait last min.

Your newest Support Leader,
      Allie.
      [CENTER]i55.tinypic.com/ftn68p.jpg
      [SIZE=4]LOVE, PINK[/SIZE]
      [/CENTER]

Allie's right, just be careful of the age difference and make sure her parents aren't against you guys. Otherwise, go for it! You sound positively giddy. :p Girls love to be asked out - especially if the feelings are mutual.

Support Leader,
      Kase~
      [CENTER][SIZE=4][/SIZE][SIZE=4]
      [/SIZE]
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
      [/CENTER]

Age doesn't matter.
      As for her parents: I suggest you meet them because it shows them you are serious and you respect them enough and are not afraid of them. They will see that you are serious about their daughter...as parents can be VERY protective...and when an older guy approaches their daughter and they have to find out about it accidentally and they never meet the guy..well it can get messy. But other than that, yeah absolutely, ask her out man!
      That being said.....
      Tbh, I am kind of skeptical of the fact that you only love her when you see her. I have been in that situation before my self and have others go through it and in the end it turns out to be just a short-term deal or just physical attraction. So, imo, I would only worry about that.

But hey...what do I know. You are the one who likes her, not me :)
      The King of Mind-Fuck

The simple message to half of the threads on the D&R forum is basically, if you think they like you, go for it !! :) That's definitely the message here. Age doesn't matter matey, if you're not bothered about what other people think. If you like her enough, you wont, so it's all good :)

Jamie.
      Hey there, I'm Jamie !! Please leave me reputation =] Add me on MSN: [email protected].

you are awesome guys :)
      im feeling the confidence building up >:]
      haha :p
      [SIZE=2]'The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who in the name of charity and goodwill shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.'[/SIZE]

xoxo.allie wrote:

There is going to be problems with age difference just be sure of that. There's a lot of things she can do but you can't. [ Clubbing etc] But Other than that, If you really really like her, Go for it don't doubt yourself. She showed signals so what are you possibility waiting for. Don't wait last min.

Your newest Support Leader,
      Allie.

DUUUDE!!

You're using my graphic!!! That signature!! <33

piczo.com/paramoregraphics

I <3 you

haha sorry for being so off topic. lol

nobody. wrote:

yaaay :D
      i think i have finally fallen in love with the girl i have been doubting about...
      she gave me some very clear signals that she likes me, and also asked me if i had a gf, me saying no btw.
      i had kind of liked her since like a year or so, and it comes and goes, depending when i see her, which is not very often.... :(
      we have known each other for a long time, but we stopped seeing each other because of moving reasons and all, long story. . . .
      but, fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu-
      she is so gorgeous <3
      and so fun and cool and smart and everything and anything :runaround:
      should i make a move?
      unfortunately girls rarely do that :/
      so, i think i should do it, because now i know that i really want to be with her...
      do i do it? yes?
      can something happen that can ruin our friendship?
      does age make a problem?
      her-15
      me-18
      would her parents have the need to know?
      it would be kinda weird because i have known them since childhood @.@
      asure me that i can do it :)
      and as soon as i can see her i will boast to her that i am willing to be only hers and hers only... or something like that :]

DO IT DO IT DO IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT :D
      yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!! :p
      [RIGHT][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
      [SIZE=1]i'm scared of walking out of this room & never feeling the rest of my whole life the way I feel when i'm with you [L][/SIZE][SIZE=2][SIZE=1]
      - dirty dancing
      [/SIZE]
      [/SIZE][/RIGHT]

guysssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!
      maybe i'll se her in new years eve <3 :runaround:

how should i tell her?
      please help!!!
      i suck at doing this.... ;(