me again talkin about her

• me again talkin about her

okay so she starts every convo we have she talks to me and, engages will say, but then she dosent say anything its like she dosent hear me ill ask her a question then shell walk away i dont think shes mad at me but its like she ignores me sometimes on msn right now she was like hey then nothing so i talked i have to wait an hour for a response unless im like well brb or i g2g shower then its an instant k. then she says brb gunna be like 15 gunna clean my room all be back in a bit then shes away for 30 min then goes offline i dont no what happened it seems likes shes idkkkkkdkasjfl;ksjadflk i think im just paranoid what do u make of it?
      So You Say You Love Her? Then why are you sitting at the computer and not holding her in your arms telling her how much she means to You? Cause I Bet theres another Kid Out There Who's Dieing to Be Where You Are..... I No I Am
    • Re: me again talkin about her

nvm i i started blabin how i was feeling into her offline message box and then she came on and asked if it was true i said yeah she said that it was really sweet
      So You Say You Love Her? Then why are you sitting at the computer and not holding her in your arms telling her how much she means to You? Cause I Bet theres another Kid Out There Who's Dieing to Be Where You Are..... I No I Am