I don't feel good enough.

• I don't feel good enough.

I mean-

I don't feel like I'm good enough for my boyfriend. I feel like he deserves better, and I'm not worth his time.

There's nothing really wrong with me; I'm a nice girl, I get good grades, etc.

But we live over 2000 miles apart, and I'm seeing him in August, this summer.

I'm so worried about not being good enough that I'm eating one meal a day. I exercise more than usual [which wasn't a lot to begin with, I admit], and I'm asking friends that live near him what they think I should do to improve myself.

I think my main problem is my self esteem. I think.

Any advice?

Please and thanks in advance,

Kenna Michelle//
    [COLOR="Silver"][FONT="Arial Narrow"][SIZE="2"]Back me down from backing up
    Hold your breath, now, it's s t a c k i n g up!
    Etched with marks, but I can deal
    And you're the p r o b l e m, and you can't feel.[/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR]
  • Re: I don't feel good enough.

Sweetie, everyone feels that way. A lot of people deserve someone better than me. But he is in love with you for a reason. Love has no fear. Remember that.

As for the eating one meal a day it's very unhealthy. I know because I rarely eat one meal at all. And I push myself to run because I think maybe if I looked better more guys would come along. But let me tell you something. The guy I love half way across the world doesn't care about my looks. Because we have grown emotionally attached. You are always good for someone. No one deserves better. They isn't better. Remember that as well. Don't knock yourself down for anyone. Ever.

Feel free to PM me.

I actually had a guy I had liked a lot from the internet at my house the other day, he spent two days here and he lives around 1,000 miles away. I think I was so unhappy with the way I looked and trying to impress him, that I pushed him away.

But I mean, if he doesn't like you for who you are... Then it really wasn't meant to be. But the fact you're wanting to change yourself for someone really shows you care about them. I hope everything works out for you guys.

I feel the same way .. I live in Fl and my bf lives in NJ, he's moving here soon, but I still feel like I'm not good enough for him. I look at some of his girl friends or his exgfs and I'm always comparing them to myself. I feel like everyone else is so much prettier than I am, and I don't know how to stop feeling like this, it sucks =/

Hey.

First of all try to drop these thoughts that you are not good enough.
    Your boyfriend has stayed with you, therefore you are good enough and i'm sure he would be honest with you and tell you if you were not what he needs, etc.
    I'm sure you give him the love he needs, the commitment he needs etc, despite there being a distance. We can think we are not good enough for others because of slight difficulties in the relationship, but that doesnt mean we arent good enough, like i said if we werent they wouldnt be with us:)

I think most people feel like that, although I think it's usually the guys that feel that way.

Have you been able to talk to him, like over the phone or something at all? Because you should really talk to him about this and see what he says.

If he doesn't like you for who you are, you shouldn't have to change for him at all. That's not what true love is, that's not what love is about at all. Love, true love is about seeing an imperfect person perfectly and loving them for who they are, all of them even the little imperfections, they see them as cute or something.

So, talk to him and stop trying to change yourself, it's wrong and not worth it, especially if he wants you to change which you never said that was the case but I'm just saying.
    [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] [/CENTER]
    [CENTER][SIZE=3]I[/SIZE][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][SIZE=3]am....[/SIZE][/CENTER]
    [CENTER]RockMeBaby<3[/CENTER]