Deleted

• Re: How many Girls out there actually game?

I collect nintendo/sega stuff, have most of the consoles and i'm browsing the net right now on a wii. I'm a gamer :)

I do have a life though, honest :)
      [CENTER][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][COLOR="Red"][SIZE="4"]You Love It x

I'm bisexual - what you gonna do? Stereotype me? [/CENTER][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR]

Embie133 wrote:

Yes!
      I'm in love with the really old systems.
      Like Nintendo 64. I got in in '98 and still play it!
      Besides that, I am ADDICTED to Super Mario 64 (even though I've beaten it countless times), Mario Kart, Kirby and the Crystal Shards, {Bubsy, original Super Mario (holy crap those are old!) }
      I also play Spongbob PS2 games. xD
      But I love the THUG games most. Like Tony Hawks's Underground 2! So old that Ryan Sheckler is like, 12?!
      Super Smash Bros!
      Hoping to get a lot of classic games and Halo 3 for the Wii...
      Then there's guitar hero, rockband (which I wanna get, but play at my best friends like alot), PAPER MARIO FOR 64 ;D
      Bu I am addicted to the sims too... :)
      Sims 3 in a few months!!!

I've never EVER been shy about video games. Or shy period... xD

omg! i completely agree. retro games are awesome =D
      see my last post, lol
      [CENTER][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][COLOR="Red"][SIZE="4"]You Love It x

I'm bisexual - what you gonna do? Stereotype me? [/CENTER][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR]

Tony32 wrote:

PC pwns yes.

But holy more expensive too... :/

all well, at least its worth it.

BTW IMO girls who do game are more into RPGs like SIM and fantasy, than action or shooters. But there are always exceptions...

I've noticed that to be true! Even in myself... Love sorts like Legend of Zelda, Fable and The Elder Scrolls, Fallout and Saints Row... and "extreme" sports games.

And Halo but only for live, really... most other shooters bore me
      i don't sleep

Tony32 wrote:

BTW IMO girls who do game are more into RPGs like SIM and fantasy, than action or shooters. But there are always exceptions...

An exception would be Final Fantasy's Dirge of Cerberus since it plays like a third-person shooter but has elements of Final Fantasy VII's storyline. That's the only shooter my girl liked a lot.

i like all the games you listed
      although i like the sims too :p
      i enjoy playing all the childish games like kingdom hearts
      and like war games like COD4.. im not too good at it though..
      guitar hero's are good
      and i used to be a right addict on guild wars haha
      oh the joys of games
      shame i havent got a s3 or xbox 360 yet so i have to play on my brothers kids ps3's
      but i will get one soon enough :)
      [CENTER]
      :gay:[/CENTER]

I have played and beaten every game you listed.

I am more of a first person shooter kinda gal, but I also REALLY like horror games.
      Silent Hill is my favorite game series of all time. I also really enjoy Resident Evil and Fatal Frame a shit ton.

And I can own anyone in Perfect Dark for the N64. I am a beast.
      [CENTER][FONT="Garamond"][COLOR="DarkRed"][SIZE="3"]Seduce&Destroy[/SIZE]
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
      You're sure you still wanna play this evil lil game?
      [/COLOR][/FONT][/CENTER]

LOL of course I game! :D I think I'm the only girl who play video games at school. XD I play shooting games like Syphon Filter, Medal of Honor, Counter Strike, and other good stuff. When I was younger I used to play Street Fighter II, Mortal Kombat, Tekken (my fave), and some others that I can no longer remember. :) I also like kiddie games, I admit. I almost like every game out there except for shooting zombies. *shudders* I can't stand watching them. Ever.

So, see? I am a gamer and proud of it!

Oh and I play The Sims 2 as well. :)
      [CENTER][SIZE=3]"I know what you're doing. You're reading my signature."
      - ForeverInnocent

[/SIZE] [/CENTER]

I've played my fair share of crappy mmoprg's.

I think i started with Tibia? Then runescape, ummm Conquer, i pronounced it Con-Queer =) Then gunz, stopped sleeping when i was playing that game.

This year i played WoW, stopped, never got really into it, was to scared to run instances, but i enjoyed questing... all alone.

So yeah, right now game-less. I think i want to play the final fantasy. Advent Children has to be one of my fav. movies, so i guess its worth checking out. I only mention that because i noticed others talking about Ff. And thought this would atleast attach this babble to the reast of the posts.
      [CENTER]Quis custodiet ipsos custodes? =) [/CENTER]

ForeverInnocent wrote:

LOL of course I game! :D I think I'm the only girl who play video games at school. XD I play shooting games like Syphon Filter, Medal of Honor, Counter Strike, and other good stuff. When I was younger I used to play Street Fighter II, Mortal Kombat, Tekken (my fave), and some others that I can no longer remember. :) I also like kiddie games, I admit. I almost like every game out there except for shooting zombies. *shudders* I can't stand watching them. Ever.

So, see? I am a gamer and proud of it!

Oh and I play The Sims 2 as well. :)

Sims 2 doesn't count :p
      I used to be in a clan on Rainbow six vegas with a girl she was pretty good. :D