why do girls love to squeeze a guys balls?

• Re: why do girls love to squeeze a guys balls?

if a girl was to unwelcomly touch a guys nads it would be frowned upon to knee her in the ovaries!

psssch, double standards.
      "I love slippers so much that my wife once jokingly suggested I change my name to Arthur Slippers, how we laughed when I reminded her that it was, in fact, already my name!!"
      - Arthur Slippers.

Tommeh247 wrote:

unpermitted boob touching is certainly deserving of a slap...but ball squeezing is too far.

thats like shooting someone in the knees for playing a prank on you.

a guy touching a girl's boob is like having the ugliest chick in the world come up to you and touch your dick.

The thing is, girls and guys are on different levels with what can be touched, and how revenge can be taken, so you can't compare the two.

rubber314chicken wrote:

a guy touching a girl's boob is like having the ugliest chick in the world come up to you and touch your dick.

The thing is, girls and guys are on different levels with what can be touched, and how revenge can be taken, so you can't compare the two.

and thank you for the backup of 'double standards' even though my example with it wasnt serious.

yeah you have 3 places that you would flip out about being touched....and fair enough, im not at all saying its ok to grope a girl...HOWEVER going for a guys balls is too far, imagine you did irreversable damage!! would you just go, 'oh yeh well he touched my boob so i took away his ability to have kids, thats fair'?

slap him round the face, hell, bust his fucking nose open if you want, but balls are not something you can just abuse. Its ridiculous. Its like punching a pregnant woman in the stomach (minus the whole fact it would be another life you are damaging, so its not really the same, but i hope you get the jist) Your tits dont determine your ability to have kids, balls do, you cannot justify doing something potentially life changing and damaging by something that is PHYSICALLY harmless.
      "I love slippers so much that my wife once jokingly suggested I change my name to Arthur Slippers, how we laughed when I reminded her that it was, in fact, already my name!!"
      - Arthur Slippers.

He din't have the right to touch her, at all..
      So when he grabbed her chest she had the right to do that.
      He pretty much asked for it by grabbing her chest, it's not right and dissrespectful.
      He's just lucky her boyfriend wasnt around, or she wasn't into some martial arts..:lol:

People will always talk about you
      Might as well give them something to talk about

no i know that, but you are missing the point im trying to make.

boobs - flesh

balls - baby factory.

touching a boob without consent is wrong yes, and like i say deserving of having the shit kicked out of him or whatever BUT it is totally unreasonable to potentially fuck up someones life over it. Do you not think its more morally wrong to make someone impotent than for someone to disrespectfully touch someones boob?

i mean what are the long term effects? boob - moment of anger and injustice, and rightly so. busted balls - an entire lifetime of not being able to have your own children.

you are trying to counter my point with things that i agree with you about but then totally disregard anything else i say that is the main point im making.
      - Arthur Slippers.

Tommeh247 wrote:

no i know that, but you are missing the point im trying to make.

boobs - flesh

balls - baby factory.

touching a boob without consent is wrong yes, and like i say deserving of having the shit kicked out of him or whatever BUT it is totally unreasonable to potentially fuck up someones life over it. Do you not think its more morally wrong to make someone impotent than for someone to disrespectfully touch someones boob?

i mean what are the long term effects? boob - moment of anger and injustice, and rightly so. busted balls - an entire lifetime of not being able to have your own children.

you are trying to counter my point with things that i agree with you about but then totally disregard anything else i say that is the main point im making.

If the guy is disrespectful enough to grab a woman's chest, then he shouldn't be legally allowed to reproduce. Therefore, the girl doing the damage to his 'baby factory' as you put it is doing a public service.
      [CENTER]Monica | Northern California | 28 | Pilates Instructor [/CENTER]

MonicaMarie wrote:

If the guy is disrespectful enough to grab a woman's chest, then he shouldn't be legally allowed to reproduce. Therefore, the girl doing the damage to his 'baby factory' as you put it is doing a public service.

wow, thats so....insanely unreasonable.

If he'd messed around with her reproductive organs then yeah, id agree with you. but what you just said is ridiculous.

i believe the expression is 'eye for and eye' not 'eye for all of your appendages'.
      - Arthur Slippers.

idk. i dont think messing with a guys future life is the right revenge.
      i think a slap in the face can be quite effective too.

grabbing boobs is very disrespectful, but grabbing someones balls and ruining them..is worse.

id think you probably get in loads of trouble too.

my personal opinion...
      [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/CENTER]

[CENTER]:)[/CENTER]

What I don't get is Tommy bitch here brought up it effecting a guy's ability to reproduce... when no girl said anything about squeezing them THAT hard.

So since he brought it up, I gave him my smartass opinion, and got negged for my troubles.

The mere fact that some random guy would grab the chest of some girl he doesn't know is proof enough that he shouldn't be ALLOWED to have children in the first place.

EDIT: I got negged again, wtf? Are you guys that sensitive about someone's opinion? Jeez, what babies.

The post was edited 1 time, last by MissMonica ().

well if its anything to you i havent been negging you. as id rather discuss it.

I said about squeezing them that hard and you chose to argue with me on that, and you just said the same thing again so its kinda unfair for you to make out now that it wasnt being discussed.

i dont think your opinion is smartass, i think its just immature and over the top. There is nothing rational about your statement at all.
      please at least attempt to justify that somehow, how that principle works exactly.

any whining about being negged in the same sentence as calling those negging you babies, come on now.
      - Arthur Slippers.

First off, I never said you negged me, as they were unsigned, so I can't point the finger at anyone because I have no proof as to who it was.

Second, my logic is that any guy who is a big enough douche bag to go up to a STRANGE girl whom he DOESN'T know and grab her chest shouldn't be reproducing. That's the last thing any child needs to learn is that sexual assault is okay by daddy.

MonicaMarie wrote:

First off, I never said you negged me, as they were unsigned, so I can't point the finger at anyone because I have no proof as to who it was.

Second, my logic is that any guy who is a big enough douche bag to go up to a STRANGE girl whom he DOESN'T know and grab her chest shouldn't be reproducing. That's the last thing any child needs to learn is that sexual assault is okay by daddy.

And i never accused you of accusing me, stop being so overly defensive, i was merely informing you.

repeating yourself and using capital letters doesnt make you point any different.

So, basically you are saying that something that someone may do as a one off in their youth, a stupid error or moment of clouded judgment will follow them for the rest of their life and they will teach their kids as an ok thing to do?....i think you are being a little pedantic.

Its like me saying if a girl grabbed a guy then she should have her tubes tied cause thats not the kinda thing kids should learn from mummy....and im sorry, but thats absolutely ridiculous.
      - Arthur Slippers.

Any guy that's over the age of about 19 should know better, regardless if you call it a 'stupid mistake'.

I gave you my opinion, I never said that the guy deserves to have his nads squeezed so hard that he can't have children.

You didnt directly say that no, but you pretty much made it out to be acceptable and of equal grounds. :S

To be honest anyone SHOULD know better, the reality is some people dont.
      - Arthur Slippers.