why do girls love to squeeze a guys balls?

• Re: why do girls love to squeeze a guys balls?

Like I said, my original comment of that the girl would be doing a public service was sarcastic, because that's taking it a bit too far.

My two separate opinions; one in that I think any adult who does such a thing to a strange girl shouldn't be having children in the first place (which is not me saying he should have the ABILITY to taken away), two in that any guy that grabs my chest just randomly wouldn't get anything squeezed, but there's a good chance he'd end up with a knee to his groin.

Again, it takes A LOT of pressure and/or impact to severely injure one to the point where they cannot have children.
      [CENTER]Monica | Northern California | 28 | Pilates Instructor [/CENTER]

Tommeh247 wrote:

no i know that, but you are missing the point im trying to make.

boobs - flesh

balls - baby factory.

touching a boob without consent is wrong yes, and like i say deserving of having the shit kicked out of him or whatever BUT it is totally unreasonable to potentially fuck up someones life over it. Do you not think its more morally wrong to make someone impotent than for someone to disrespectfully touch someones boob?

i mean what are the long term effects? boob - moment of anger and injustice, and rightly so. busted balls - an entire lifetime of not being able to have your own children.

you are trying to counter my point with things that i agree with you about but then totally disregard anything else i say that is the main point im making.

in his defense this is very true. But gropping a girl too hard can cause breast cancer so therefore it can be life-changing. Just throwing that out there.
      [COLOR="Magenta"]L.loveyyy:)[/COLOR]

missmonica wrote:

like i said, my original comment of that the girl would be doing a public service was sarcastic, because that's taking it a bit too far.

My two separate opinions; one in that i think any adult who does such a thing to a strange girl shouldn't be having children in the first place (which is not me saying he should have the ability to taken away), two in that any guy that grabs my chest just randomly wouldn't get anything squeezed, but there's a good chance he'd end up with a knee to his groin.

Again, it takes a lot of pressure and/or impact to severely injure one to the point where they cannot have children.

agreed !!!

MRTOON wrote:

my friend was being squeezed in he balls hard for touching a girls boobs.he said it was painful and he wanted to take revenge lol

Please explain.
      He was touching some girls boobs and she squeezed his balls. I think it is LAREDY revenge. So he doesn't have to take revenge. Because he was obviously the one who did something wrong and get punished.

---------- Post added at 06:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:00 PM ----------

Betty wrote:

grabbing boobs is very disrespectful, but grabbing someones balls and ruining them..is worse.

God, she didn't ruin them, don't exagerate.

My first girlfriend allways wanted to squeeze ma boys, I couldnt imagine how painfull that would be, as a light tap on the balls is like a migrain for your nuts.

---------- Post added at 06:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:15 PM ----------

Avtomat Kalashnikova wrote:

why are the only people who go to nude beaches, the people you dont want to see nude?

we may never know

you've never been to a nude beach

rubber314chicken wrote:

a guy touching a girl's boob is like having the ugliest chick in the world come up to you and touch your dick.

The thing is, girls and guys are on different levels with what can be touched, and how revenge can be taken, so you can't compare the two.

Yeah. I think most guys don't even have the concept of sexual asault in their heads, because they think avery (sexual) touch is good and they simply don't get how girls can be offended, or scared or grossed by that.
      I'm nost saying all boys are like that, but most. Even my BF, we discussed that once and he don't undersand why grabbing butt or boobs in disco can make girls to react so bad.

I think we have to explain them like you did - so if ugly gross old stinky whore is trying to touch or kiss them how would tehy feel.
      Or, maybe, if GUY would try to touch them sexually.

Maybe that way they can understand.

---------- Post added at 06:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:21 PM ----------

Tommeh247 wrote:

going for a guys balls is too far, imagine you did irreversable damage!! would you just go, 'oh yeh well he touched my boob so i took away his ability to have kids, thats fair'?

slap him round the face, hell, bust his fucking nose open if you want, but balls are not something you can just abuse. .

Cmon, don't exaggarate.
      Touching balls doesn't automatically make you infertile. So why brining that into conversation. Or pregnan woman.... it's just stupid.
      Alos, boobs and WOMEN are not something you can just abuse.
      Well just try to imagine that sexual abse can have huge impact on women mental and emotinal helath and that she may be forever scared to have sexual contact with guy, which would pretty much ruin her normal life and would also take her ability to have kids.