hmm...

• well ive been goin out with my bf for almost 4 months...hes really sweet and everything but he kinda wants to do stuff i dont feel comfortable with...and its not really bad..he says he loves me more than anything in the world and he wants to be with me forever and get married and have kids and all that...does he really mean that or is it some kind of trick to get in my pants?!?
    • idk it seems though that whenever a guy really means it no one can believe it or really see that it really is love and they get screwed...
      So You Say You Love Her? Then why are you sitting at the computer and not holding her in your arms telling her how much she means to You? Cause I Bet theres another Kid Out There Who's Dieing to Be Where You Are..... I No I Am
    • To be honest I don't think that after four months he can really be thinking of marriage, kids and love. If he did love you, he wouldn’t pressure you to do things your not comfortable with. I would say that you should wait it out. See if he still pressures you after you have said no a few times. See what happens, he could really love you and just wants to take another step...or he could just want to get in you pants. Wait it out.
      [SIZE=3]I would never want to belong to a club that would have someone like me for a member! [/SIZE]:wink:
      [SIZE=3]-Woody Allen (originally by Groucho Marx)[/SIZE]
      ([SIZE=1]I'm on the far right in my pics)[/SIZE]
    • Well,

It might be a trick, might not.

Just 4 months cant assure you that he really thinks that and this might be crazy fake and a trick you should avoid. Lot of freaks do it, now I cant be sure about this guy, but always remember "precaution is better than cure"
      And here this cant be cured also.

Just think this way "You are not ready for it or isnt comfortable right now, so you should not go for it, so simple."
      Tell your bf that you are not ready and will not do it now, check his reaction, like futurenavy said. Now if his reaction is negative and gets angry or your relationship goes bad a little or a lot, then he only wanted to get into your pants :p, but if not, then even go on with him like as usual thinking the guy is nice and agrees to you. And the the instant reaction isnt going to give you the impression of how he felt when you denied. Go on for longer and see if there is any change.... Now i guess rest you can manage :wink: