I want to have a baby!

• Re: I want to have a baby!

mopsymog wrote:

Just watching other peoples children doesnt mean your ready for your own. What will happen if you have a child and realise you cant cope? And how else could you know what it takes. If you have looked after other peoples children you can have some experience but it doesnt mean your ready cause being a parent is a 24/7 job...

Did you even read? I said I have watched other people's children, but that is not the reason that I know I am ready for my own. I don't know what will happen, because that will never happen. I will be able to cope. I know what it takes because of research, intuition, experience, observation, and instinct. Really, I didn't know parenting was a 24/7 job. I thought I could just put the kid in the crib and only take it out when I want it.:confused:

Gosh you really think you will be an awesome mother dont you, there are times in most parents life where they cant cope, im pretty sure you wont be much different, cause it is rare that it all goes perfectly. already you have shown that you dont know what its like cause you seem to think it will be easy...

And nice sarcasm :)
      [CENTER]
      :gay:[/CENTER]

mopsymog wrote:

Gosh you really think you will be an awesome mother dont you, there are times in most parents life where they cant cope, im pretty sure you wont be much different, cause it is rare that it all goes perfectly. already you have shown that you dont know what its like cause you seem to think it will be easy...

And nice sarcasm :)

I know I will be an awesome mother. There may be hard times, but that doesn't mean that I will not cope, because I will. I am strong, and it will not be hard enough to knock me down. I never said I think it will be easy, but I don't think it will be hard. Or atleast not as hard as you are trying to make it out to be. I am not some stupid kid. I am an adult and more than prepared to take care of a child.

Holders wrote:

You implied. Saying it in here, implies that you were referring to me. If you weren't, it wouldn't have been said.

Originally Posted by captain_kurenai
      I take this as an indication that you're still in high school.

What's with some teens' fascination to grow up so quickly?.

I was answering that question.
      [CENTER]i55.tinypic.com/ftn68p.jpg
      [SIZE=4]LOVE, PINK[/SIZE]
      [/CENTER]

Holders wrote:

I know I will be an awesome mother. There may be hard times, but that doesn't mean that I will not cope, because I will. I am strong, and it will not be hard enough to knock me down. I never said I think it will be easy, but I don't think it will be hard. Or atleast not as hard as you are trying to make it out to be. I am not some stupid kid. I am an adult and more than prepared to take care of a child.

Out of curiosity, have you ever worked at a day care?
      [CENTER]6/19/06

愛してる~
      私の恋人
      [/CENTER]

Arsonist wrote:

I think it is hilarious that you think I am naive. You are the one who is being naive here.

Me? Naive? Now that's a good one. The reason why I was asking is because a day care job gives a VERY good perspective of what taking care of a child will be like. If you've never experienced it, then your view is still limited. I talk to the parents and I learn from them what it's like, heck I took care of their kids ... I see exactly what they mean.

Watching others as experience isn't enough to learn what child care would be like.

At least with day care, the child leaves at the end of the day and you can de-stress and relax. When you have one of your own you'll find that you won't have any time for that at all. Cause you go to work, and work creates stress ... then you go home and see your kid and here's comes more stress. Especially when they're young, they're going to be running around all over the place and they'll want to do this and that, and they'll disagree with you a lot (especially when they first learn 'no')

Oh yes, and you can call me a stupid kid for starting this argument, and I'll attest to that but the fact that you're arguing with me means you're on my level as well.
      [CENTER]6/19/06

愛してる~
      私の恋人
      [/CENTER]

captain_kurenai wrote:

Me? Naive? Now that's a good one. The reason why I was asking is because a day care job gives a VERY good perspective of what taking care of a child will be like. If you've never experienced it, then your view is still limited. I talk to the parents and I learn from them what it's like, heck I took care of their kids ... I see exactly what they mean.

Watching others as experience isn't enough to learn what child care would be like.

At least with day care, the child leaves at the end of the day and you can de-stress and relax. When you have one of your own you'll find that you won't have any time for that at all. Cause you go to work, and work creates stress ... then you go home and see your kid and here's comes more stress. Especially when they're young, they're going to be running around all over the place and they'll want to do this and that, and they'll disagree with you a lot (especially when they first learn 'no')

Oh yes, and you can call me a stupid kid for starting this argument, and I'll attest to that but the fact that you're arguing with me means you're on my level as well.

It's not as good as you thinking that I am naive. My views are in no way limited. I have volunteered at an after care, and interned in a nursery. I think it is funny however, that babysitting doesn't count, but working at a daycare does...lol. Hypocricy at it's finest.
      I have done more than just watch.
      You act like you are telling me something that I do not know. I know that the child is mine, and only mine. I cannot hand it off to anyone other than family...
      I am far above your level. I am not arguing. I am defending myself, and answering questions.

Arsonist wrote:

It's not as good as you thinking that I am naive. My views are in no way limited. I have volunteered at an after care, and interned in a nursery. I think it is funny however, that babysitting doesn't count, but working at a daycare does...lol. Hypocricy at it's finest.
      I have done more than just watch.
      You act like you are telling me something that I do not know. I know that the child is mine, and only mine. I cannot hand it off to anyone other than family...
      I am far above your level. I am not arguing. I am defending myself, and answering questions.

No, this is arguing right now. The fact that this is still going on, is arguing.

But forget it, I'm done ... go ahead, have your kid. In fact, why don't you go and get that guy of yours to impregnate you right now since you want a baby so badly and you're so confident that you can take care of it.
      [CENTER]6/19/06

愛してる~
      私の恋人
      [/CENTER]

That is a matter of your opinion. Perhaps you are arguing, I am simply replying to you, and defending myself.
      I know that I can take care of a child, and even if I were to get pregnant right now, I would be able to take care of it. My husband would be more than happy to start trying for a baby right now. I however have decided to wait a little while, as I said in my original post, but will be starting soon enough. We are ready to start a family, and cannot wait to.
      Just because you aren't ready, doesn't mean I cannot be.

yano.. ive read this
      and your marriage post.
      and the only thing ive got to say is that i dont like you :)
      why your on a TEEN forum if your an 'adult' anyway i have no idea
      go pop some sprogs out, just dont come posting when your up to your eyes in nappies and baby sick and you cant cope.
      [RIGHT][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
      [SIZE=1]i'm scared of walking out of this room & never feeling the rest of my whole life the way I feel when i'm with you [L][/SIZE][SIZE=2][SIZE=1]
      - dirty dancing
      [/SIZE]
      [/SIZE][/RIGHT]

holliee-x wrote:

yano.. ive read this
      and your marriage post.
      and the only thing ive got to say is that i dont like you :)
      why your on a TEEN forum if your an 'adult' anyway i have no idea
      go pop some sprogs out, just dont come posting when your up to your eyes in nappies and baby sick and you cant cope.

I seriously :lol: at this.
      You really think I care whether or not you like me? I don't even know who you are. I have every right to be on here. In case you didn't know, 18 is an adult, 19 is an adult, and so on.
      I will be more than happy to come on here and tell you how much I love being a mother, and how well I am coping.

Again, stop with the drama.

However, you stated in another thread that you're married, I'm highly curious about somethings that I would love for you to answer. How old are you, how old is your husband, how long have you been together, how long have you been married, what kind of job do you have, how much do you make, and how much does he make?
      [CENTER]

[/CENTER]

onyxeyes wrote:

Again, stop with the drama.

However, you stated in another thread that you're married, I'm highly curious about somethings that I would love for you to answer. How old are you, how old is your husband, how long have you been together, how long have you been married, what kind of job do you have, how much do you make, and how much does he make?

I am not starting any drama.

I am 20, as I said in another thread. My husband is 19. We have been together for two years on March 17th. We have been married for 1 year on March 15th. I am a paramedic. My husband is an EMT and will be going through school to be a firefighter within the next year, and as soon as that is over, he will be starting school to be a paramedic. I am in school to get my BA in EMS. We make enough, that really isn't your business, I have already told you enough.