GIRLS: Ever Had Your Panties Stolen?

• GIRLS: Ever Had Your Panties Stolen?

I'm sitting here, bored and just thought about asking this question...

Have any of you girls had a pair of your panties stolen?
    If so, explain what happened.

--------------------------

Here's my story...

When I was visiting back home (Cali) my first Christmas break from college (winter of 2001) I had two pairs of my panties stolen from my suitcase.

I found out, through my sister, that one of her male friends (who was 13 at the time) stole them when he was at the house. Never got them back though.

I also had a pair disappear when I was doing laundry at a laundry mat once, but I don't know if they were taken or if I just lost them.

There you go, stealing panties.... :wink:
    [CENTER]Monica | Northern California | 28 | Pilates Instructor [/CENTER]
  • Re: GIRLS: Ever Had Your Panties Stolen?

I have been stealing panties..
    I baught this really nice pair at La Senza, and my friend loved them. She slept over at my house that night and when she left the next day I couldn't find them.
    Not really a used panty story but yeah.

People will always talk about you
    Might as well give them something to talk about

SugarLips wrote:

I have,
    I baught this really nice pair at La Senza, and my friend loved them. She slept over at my house that night and when she left the next day I couldn't find them.
    Not really a used panty story but yeah.

Well I didn't say used... just if you'd had them stolen, either by some pervy guy or by a girlfriend... come to think of it, I think my friend took a pair of mine way back when I was in high school when we had a sleep over at my house.

Yeah, She stole the underwear because they were really nice and .. a bit expensive.
    I've had a bra stolen from the Laundry Mat once...
    I should siriously start buying my stuff at a diffrent, less expensive store.. it add's up.

People will always talk about you
    Might as well give them something to talk about

SugarLips wrote:

Yeah, She stole the underwear because they were really nice and .. a bit expensive.
    I've had a bra stolen from the Laundry Mat once...
    I should siriously start buying my stuff at a diffrent, less expensive store.. it add's up.

Wal-Mart

Some of you may think im a pervert, some may not even know i exist, nonetheless i owe it to some of you to share my very first panty whiffing experience.

This happened at my house when i was 12 or 13, my cousin was spending the weekend over because her parents were out of town.I've never had any sexual feelings about my cousin whatsoever. She is a pretty girl, don't get me wrong. Holly stood about 5'8" and is real thin. She never really had any baby fat and has never put much weight on her body. Her breasts, a cousin does notice some things, are bigger than grapes, but smaller than grapefruit and were simply delightful. But, I digress...

As I walked down the hallway, I happened to glance into my sister's room, where Holly slept. I stopped in front of the door, noticing something very intriguing...a pile of recently worn panties lying next to her bed.

I walked over to her bed, ignoring the other piles of clothing, and stopped in front of the panties. Something was stirring in me that I had never felt before. I had never been excited about a woman's undergarments before, giving them about as much attention as I give my own. But the thought of touching and smelling something that touches my own cousins cunt became very exciting to me suddenly.

I picked up the panties on top, they were white with a pink hue to them. I unfolded them and looked at the crotch. The slight yellowish stain of some substance, or multiple substances, was amazing. I put the panties up against my face and I inhaled their scent. I got lost in the intoxicating scent of woman. Five minutes must have passed before I realized what I was doing.

The erecting of my penis was once again occurring, so I did what seemed to be perfectly logical. To free up both hands, I placed Holly's panties over my head, being careful to make sure the crotch was over my nose. As I did this, I caught a glance of myself in a mirror next to her dresser. Even though I was about to take this depravity even further, I could still appreciate how ridiculous I looked with her panties over my face.

I then pulled my own underwear down around my feet and looked for a place to go about my business. Out of respect for my little sister, I decided I wouldn't masturbate in her room. I shuffled out her room, and down the hall towards my original destination, the bathroom. Tripping over my own feet, I barely escaped injury as I fell to the ground next to the bathroom door. Recovering quickly, I leaped up and entered the bathroom.

Sitting on the toilet, I smothered Holly's panties into my face with my left hand as I ferociously jacked myself off with my right hand. I again breathed in her smell. I felt like an animal. Nothing had ever turned me on so much before. I started panting, tiring from the excitement. After a few minutes, I came. Cum splattered on the wall five feet away from where I was seated on the toilet.

While wiping my cum off the wall with toilet paper, I realized that this had been the third time I had ejaculated in the last several hours. And I became very pleased with myself(remember i was only about 13). After flushing the DNA evidence down the toilet, I took a shower, metaphorically washing my sins away.

After collecting my thoughts, I returned her dirty panties to the pile of clothes, I went to my room, dressed and laid down in my own bed. I fell asleep for the remainder of the afternoon.

Ever since that fateful day, i have been spending a good amount of time concocting new and innovative ways of smelling strange vagina...and i am very good at what i do...au revoir

When commenting on a Joke forum. ;)Sieg Heil like an iron fascist fist, mein Fuhrer. :)