I dunno what to do.

• I dunno what to do.

I have been depressed for about more than a year now. Like just because of htis one person made me like just become depressed and start cutting and all that. Its hard. I just want to stop everything and I just want it to be like how it was before this person came into my life..

I dunno What to do. I just want to stop all this.I dunno how...
  • I dunno what to do.

[!--quoteo--][div class='quotetop']QUOTE[/div][div class='quotemain'][!--quotec--]
    eeeeee. das not gud. i tink u shud go to a counselor. or u can talk to a close fwen. u noe suicidal attempts is illegal in hawaii?

eeeeee das dicks. wats so bad dat dis person did to u?
    [/quote]
    i agree try a good counselor
  • I dunno what to do.

Don't tell her to go see a councillor! Geez.. she's asking for help NOW.

I don't know what to tell you.. I don't know your situation. Surround yourself with people who make you feel good! You have things to live for and you know it. Imagine what you'd miss out on if you committed suicide, you're so young and things are gonna change a lot for you. Try remember what it's like to be happy and start aiming for that by changing things a little. I wish you the best, we are always here to talk to :) xxx
    I am all about me.
  • I dunno what to do.

Aww thanks... thats made me change my mind about some things.....

Well my friends are drifting away and sometimes i feel like its all my fault. then another problem is this one guy.. but it all started about 2 years ago when these girls was spreading rumors about me.. thats when i started cutting and what not. so Im depressed for all the wrong reasons...

Ive been trying to stop, but when ever something bad happens i just have to do something and thats what i do.the longest I stopped was I think 3 months... and then i recently started up again.
  • I dunno what to do.

Girls are so bitchy. Sometimes they might say a comment, or keep a running insult/rumour because it's easy and fun, when in reality they haven't thought much about what they're saying. They just mindlessly keep it going and obviously don't care about your feelings. So I doubt they intended to make you hurt yourself they that. They really do grow out of it, I promise.

Some people do get depressed easier than others. And things like anti-depressants are pretty common and not that big a deal. They help you out a fair bit as well if you've considered them. Make sure you keep in contact with your friends so you don't feel completely disconnected from everything. You will need them xx :)
    I am all about me.
  • I dunno what to do.

[!--quoteo--][div class='quotetop']QUOTE[/div][div class='quotemain'][!--quotec--]
    Girls are so bitchy. Sometimes they might say a comment, or keep a running insult/rumour because it's easy and fun, when in reality they haven't thought much about what they're saying. They just mindlessly keep it going and obviously don't care about your feelings. So I doubt they intended to make you hurt yourself they that. They really do grow out of it, I promise.

Some people do get depressed easier than others. And things like anti-depressants are pretty common and not that big a deal. They help you out a fair bit as well if you've considered them. Make sure you keep in contact with your friends so you don't feel completely disconnected from everything. You will need them xx :)
    [/quote]
    Thanks.. Yeah I've been trying to keep in contact with them.. But yeah its differeent from before... very.

Thats bad... dont think about anything.. IGNORE..

if u got that ability!

hmm i guess listen to good music..... try being with other ppl and ignore bastards
    [/quote]
    Thanks. I try to ignore it, but it hits me pretty bad right before i go to sleep or something.. is that weird?.