If you found out ...

• If you found out ...

Girls - What if right now, your doctor were to call you and tell you that you were pregnant. [ If you're a virgin, pretend as if your not ] What would you do ? Who would you call to tell.

Guys - What if you're girlfriend , or a girl you were last with called you to tell you that they were pregnant. [ Same as above, if you're a virgin, pretend as if your not ] What would you do ?

People will always talk about you
      Might as well give them something to talk about
    • Re: If you found out ...

SugarLips wrote:

Girls - What if right now, your doctor were to call you and tell you that you were pregnant. [ If you're a virgin, pretend as if your not ] What would you do ? Who would you call to tell.

Who I would call first is a tough call. If I was still with the child's father, I would probably call him first. I think he would have a right to know before anyone else, since it is his as well.

If I wasn't, then I would probably call my mom first. Then, figure out how to tell the child's dad.

What would I do?

I would probably be really upset, and scared. =\ A lot of my life is planned, and a baby isn't there for quite sometime. But, I would just have to rearrange my plans, because aborting and putting a child up for adoption is something I couldn't do.

The thread seemed kind of slow, so I figured I would post something. :)
      [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Maybe it's not my weekend, but it's gonna be my year! I'm so sick of watching while the minutes pass
      as I go nowhere, and this is my reaction to everything I fear. Cause I've been going crazy, I don't wanna waste another minute here.
      [/CENTER]

Well when i first got the call, i'd probably cry, then i'd go to my aunty or if i couldn't get through to her, my dads girlfriend. The father would obviously be the next person i got in touch with but i'd need to talk it through with someone and calm down before going to him which is why he wouldn't be first.
      I honestly have no idea what i'd do, i'm against abortion and i don't have the heart for adoption but having a baby now would ruin everything.
      [CENTER][SIZE=2][/SIZE] [/CENTER]

If I were to HAVE to call someone, anyone.. It would be my best friend.

I would meet up with the father first to tell then I'd ask my brothers over to my house and tell my mom, them, and my best friend all at the same time.
      I wouldn't get an abortion, or give it up for adoption. I'd be scarred, and excited.

SugarLips wrote:

Guys - What if you're girlfriend , or a girl you were last with called you to tell you that they were pregnant. [ Same as above, if you're a virgin, pretend as if your not ] What would you do ?

I wouldn't mind either way if she decided to keep it or have an abortion. It is 100% completely up to her.

If she decided to keep it, I would stay with her and support her as best as I can. I would tell both of our parents for both of us (as long as she's there) I'll do the best I could possibly do as a father and get a job and send help support my child as best as I could.

TO the last one i was with
      I'm a callous dude
      1st. are you serious? Don't fuck with me this is serious. Prove it?
      2nd. she proves it on home pregnancy test. and then we go to doctors office to verify. ANd its true
      3rd. Talk with her and she wants to keep it and raise it.
      try t o gauge whether i could salvage a relationship for the babies sake if Its possible then
      I say
      "If its a boy we naming it Modesto if its a girl you can name her."

If there is no intimate future between us
      IDK what i would do
      4. Tell my parents and hers together that we're having a baby
      5. cry myself to sleep at night until baby is born. and stay and raise it with wifey

If it was my girl the we would prob give it up.
      My kind of gal wouldn't be the maternal she would be tuff and looking to the future
      I am against abortion so if she wanted to get one It would be on her and I would try to reason with her
      but to no avail id she got one it would be over

And then I wouldn't have sex for a long time
      "Something to relieve the pressures of their everyday life, like having to tie their shoes. "

The post was edited 1 time, last by Humanity Beautiful ().

SugarLips wrote:

First I would cry out of anger, because I hate kids.
      Then I would go to my baby's daddy's house and shoot him in the penis.

I dunno who I would call, but the more important issue is to keep it or not. =/
      [CENTER][LEFT][SIZE=1]Oh the lights still on, we're dancing[/SIZE]
      [/LEFT]
      [SIZE=1] Yeah the floor is shaking[/SIZE]
      [RIGHT][SIZE=1] In this disco heaven[/SIZE]
      [/RIGHT]
      [SIZE=1]
      [/SIZE][/CENTER]

giggity wrote:

I wouldn't mind either way if she decided to keep it or have an abortion. It is 100% completely up to her.

If she decided to keep it, I would stay with her and support her as best as I can. I would tell both of our parents for both of us (as long as she's there) I'll do the best I could possibly do as a father and get a job and send help support my child as best as I could.

:hugs:

Midnight wrote:

First I would cry out of anger, because I hate kids.
      Then I would go to my baby's daddy's house and shoot him in the penis.

I dunno who I would call, but the more important issue is to keep it or not. =/

You'll make a great mom :lovey:

But uhm... they have laws against attacking it with things. but that's ok 'cause we can get through it. :lovey:
      She kept lookin' at her watch (Doesn't matter; had sex)
      But I cried the whole time (Doesn't matter; had sex)
      I think she might've been a racist (Doesn't matter; had sex)
      She put a bag on my head (Still counts)

Endymion wrote:

You'll make a great mom :lovey:

But uhm... they have laws against attacking it with things. but that's ok 'cause we can get through it. :lovey:

:hugs:

Just don't call Child's Services when I have my kid cornered up against a wall, threatening it with a screwdriver cause it crapped on my new carpet.
      [CENTER][LEFT][SIZE=1]Oh the lights still on, we're dancing[/SIZE]
      [/LEFT]
      [SIZE=1] Yeah the floor is shaking[/SIZE]
      [RIGHT][SIZE=1] In this disco heaven[/SIZE]
      [/RIGHT]
      [SIZE=1]
      [/SIZE][/CENTER]

Well ... right now? First off I'd wonder how my doctor would know as I haven't actually been to the doctor for a few months now .... and I have my period. So, I'd wonder about the credibility of my doctor.

ok srs now ...

I'd most likely call my boyfriend first so we could make some sort of arrangement on what to do with the baby. Right now, since we're incapable of taking care of it, we'd most likely abort it ... assuming I don't have a miscarriage. According to my friend, a miscarriage could most probably happen to me. Also, adoption doesn't seem to be an option in my boyfriend's mind. I don't know the reasoning behind it ... I just know that it's something he doesn't want to do.
      [CENTER]6/19/06

愛してる~
      私の恋人
      [/CENTER]