Does anyone have any good anime recommendations?

• Re: Does anyone have any good anime recommendations?

I like naturo and bleach but ive kinda stopped watching them...

but anyways some of the other series that ive watched/watching are
      Inuyasha

Darker than Black (in progress but its really good so far)

Hellsing (good but short)

And im going to watch Full metal alchemist and Elfin Leid When im done with darker than black

Almost forgot i also watched death note (its really good but to short)

I would recomend darker than black most, its only got 30 episodes though

The post was edited 1 time, last by Nmestel: added new anime ().

hay, i recomend you read the hellsing manga, its longer and goes a lot more into a story, the anime seems to try to follow the manga but with a big difference but finished a long time before the manga did.
      never underestimate the power of a sick mind :D
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
      The emperor protects

o and i forgot bnout that, elfen lied is a epic anime as long as you dont mind naked under age girls every now and then, but unfortunatly it only goes to half of the manga, so i suggest that after you watch the anime you read the manga since it gets more interesting :) (the last 2 episodes of the anime are quite a bit different, if i recall, from the manga, since they needed to end it some way).
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
      The emperor protects

Beck:mongolian chop squad is awesome kinda slow at first but you really start to love the characters (I reccomend watching the dubbed version for this usually I wouldn't but the dub is SPECTACULAR and the songs are much better in english)

Black Lagoon Pirates mercenary's samurai and gun wielding nuns need I say more?

outlaw star One of the first anime I actually watched and the anime that turned me into the self professed otaku I am today. kinda cowboy bebop-ish and totally awesome

tengen toppa gurren lagann long name for an awesome series about giant robots (and I do mean GIANT you'll see :wink:) epic battles and just all around awesome

eureka seven long (52 eps) but great mech series

witch hunter robin just started watching this but It's quite good so far

last exile great anime with gorgeous art

samurai champloo awesome anime about two ronin/samurai who encounter a girl looking for a samurai who "smells of sunflowers" ends up having alot of fight scenes and alot of hilarious parts too

neon genesis evangelion a mind fuck of a mech anime that will leave you going WTF and craving more

ergo proxy a anime that reminds me alot of blade runner and has alot of nods to blade runner within it (in ep 10 the pistol the main character uses is exactly like rick deckards from BR)

theres some to get you started If ya need more let me know and i'll hook ya up
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
      Billy daddy loves you but if you get bitten by a zombie I'll have to shoot you in the face

fatlip229 wrote:

neon genesis evangelion a mind fuck of a mech anime that will leave you going WTF and craving more

i watched that, and thought the same XD

i then read the manga and it made a lot more sence XD

also... did you not think "wtf" in "the end of evengelion" specialy right at the beging in the hospital o.o
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
      The emperor protects

dragon ball series, especially z. ranma 1/2, knights of the zodiac

hmm, full metal alchemist got me bored for a while and i dont even know how it ended, same with bleach.
      i saw the end of death note but missed some episodes, and cowboy bebop is just awesome, and love the music.
      naruto got boring on the fillers....

i have forgotten about other anime because some are no longer on tv, and i dont read manga
      [SIZE=2]'The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who in the name of charity and goodwill shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.'[/SIZE]

The post was edited 3 times, last by nobody. ().

^really? but i dont know what the show is about anymore :/

havent watched tv 'properly' in long time
      [SIZE=2]'The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who in the name of charity and goodwill shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.'[/SIZE]

you can watch it online, tis what i do :)
      http://www.animefreak.tv/watch/bleach-english-dubbed-online-free
      and it follows the main story line still with fillers every now and then (i cant exactly say what since i not watched the anime properly)
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
      The emperor protects

I watched Blood +, I thought that was good.
      My all time favorite was Death Note...Along with Bleach, Full metal, and a couple of others.

I used to watch Inuyasha, but all the characters annoy the shit out of me, the only character that I liked was probably Kikyo. >.>;

Naruto bored the hell out of me with all it's fillers when really I just wanted to see some violence and gore. =/

I'm watching a couple of new ones that I never heard of right now on Adult Swim.
      I'm beginning to like them, but I can't remember their names right now.
      [CENTER][LEFT][SIZE=1]Oh the lights still on, we're dancing[/SIZE]
      [/LEFT]
      [SIZE=1] Yeah the floor is shaking[/SIZE]
      [RIGHT][SIZE=1] In this disco heaven[/SIZE]
      [/RIGHT]
      [SIZE=1]
      [/SIZE][/CENTER]