Brother Sister Incest

• I think as long as we use contraception and we understand we can't reproduce with each other. I see nothing wrong with it..a brother and sister do sometimes start a bit younger than other couples but I have no regrets at all,but if someone was forced to then it would be different .
  • Gtfxm wrote:

I think as long as we use contraception and we understand we can't reproduce with each other. I see nothing wrong with it..a brother and sister do sometimes start a bit younger than other couples but I have no regrets at all,but if someone was forced to then it would be different .
    I agree. If siblings can play a game of tennis or chess or whatever together, why can't they also enjoy sex together, as long as it is consensual and as long as they use contraception. With the advent of STD's (especially HIV) it is dangerous to sleep around with just anybody; at least you know the sexual history of your sibling, and with the advent of foolproof contraception, the danger of an unwanted pregnancy has just about vanished. A brother and sister can enjoy wonderful mutual satisfaction by making love to each other, and the availability (sex under the same roof) is a great advantage. I am aware of parents who not only know about their kids making love, but even provide them with safe contraception and make an opportunity for them to be together privately.