Brother Sister Incest

• Re: Brother-Sister Incest -- is it ok?

I dont personaly agree that it is okay. simply because i'm not attracted to any of my sisters. however, depending on a persons personal experiences, i cant see anything that tells me why in some situations it may be okay. i dont know how common it is, i mean the way you typed it it seems like your current gf is your sister. lol. love is eternal. if 2 "souls," if you will, (if not then replace it wiht spirit, god, essence, self, conscienceness, what ever you want.) are simple made for eachother, then in one lifetime or another they may end up being related in some way. if that happens and they both know it. then i cant see the problem with that. however if its just a horny older sibling then thats a whole different story.
    A sense of being part of the great all-inclusive life prompts us to reflect on our own place and on how we ought to live.

eeehhh?????

now, from my perspective, that is one wild ass fantasy. i couldnt even read it all. too wild for me. "think about that" did not help its ....well it really didnt have any ... thing for me. wild.
    A sense of being part of the great all-inclusive life prompts us to reflect on our own place and on how we ought to live.

to each their own. if u like ur brother/sister u like em. wut can u do? its the same thing as liking the same sex. wut can u do? nothing. if u do it good. if u dont. good as well.

i personally wouldnt do it but that doesnt mean its wrong.
    Your tongueis a rudder, it steers the whole ship Sends your words past your lips and keeps them safe behind your teeth. But the wrong will strand you[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Punk21 wrote:

to each their own. if u like ur brother/sister u like em. wut can u do? its the same thing as liking the same sex. wut can u do? nothing. if u do it good. if u dont. good as well.

i personally wouldnt do it but that doesnt mean its wrong.

agree

While I am not particularly opposed to incest, socially, I feel that such an action should not be indulged, reproductively wise. The lack of genetic differences between the participants will undoubtedly creat an offspring who has a greter succeptability to genetic disorders and will adversly affect future generations.
    For example, it was practice in Ancient Egypt for the Pharaohs to marry their sisters. Eventually this created Pharaohs, and many offspring, that were succeptible to illness, genetic disorders like hemophelia and mental disorders.
    [SIZE=1]"Religious suffering is the expression of real suffering and a protest against real suffering. Religion is the sigh of the oppressed creature... It is the opium of the people." ~Karl Marx [/SIZE][SIZE=1]
    “Everything must justify its existence before the judgment seat of Reason, or give up existence”~ Engels[/SIZE]

ok heres how i feel about the whole concept . even though I myself think its gross i guess there are some other point of views like having isex / masturbating with someone close to you, and just for experimenting but im finding it hard to understand does the girls you mentioned still do this when their in a relationship with you cause id be rotted . thats like them going out sleeping with someone else aka cheating . especially to think wow i must not be good enough at havbing sex if my girlfriend has to go out and fuck her brother while going out with me . lol but thats just my opinion ;)

Star00 wrote:

ok heres how i feel about the whole concept . even though I myself think its gross i guess there are some other point of views like having isex / masturbating with someone close to you, and just for experimenting but im finding it hard to understand does the girls you mentioned still do this when their in a relationship with you cause id be rotted . thats like them going out sleeping with someone else aka cheating . especially to think wow i must not be good enough at havbing sex if my girlfriend has to go out and fuck her brother while going out with me . lol but thats just my opinion ;)

:lol:

Yeah I have to agree with the whole incest is wrong thing. Even if I could get past the fact that it's your sibling, the biological reasons are enough for this topic to be wrong. And yeah, if you actually ended up getting pregnant from your brother, your kids are coming out looking like they do in the Ozarks, like with 3 eyes and an arm on their head and stuff. Not a good thing. Let alone the guilt you would have to live with the rest of your life.

On incest's defence though... what could possibly be more sneaky? Like, no one is going to suspect a thing, especially if you and your sibling hang out alot. They'll just think that you're really close emotionally, but you're really just close sexually. And you don't have to worry about if your "significant other" 's parents are going to like you... hahaha. Sorry, it's just such a perfect plan, but it's so disgusting and wrong at the same time. I envy those without morals. lmao
    [CENTER]. : Hard Work Pays Off in the Long Run. Laziness Pays Off NOW : .[/CENTER]

[CENTER]:wink: Member of the Kind of Weird Sexy Club :wink: [/CENTER]