Brother Sister Incest

• Re: Brother-Sister Incest -- is it ok?

Chad20 wrote:

Michele, I found what you wrote to be honest, elegant, and mostly objective. As in my initial post on this topic, I'm talking about any form of sex between a brother & sister who truly love & respect each other and happen to be attracted to each other physically. And I can attest that it certainly does happen. One-way, short-term “crushes” on or sexual obsessions with a sibling is more a rule than an exception, but rarely leads to incest. However, a mutual interest in committing incest in secret can be a positive experience for both; it can be fun, deliciously daring, and an act of downright youthful rebelliousness, albeit, admittedly an extreme expression of anti-sociability. Why? I think it’s because the majority of even a progressive society regards any form of incest as "sick," “immoral” with respect to traditional (and perhaps now irrelevant Judeo-Christian religious beliefs), and as one of the most extreme taboos culled from the gutter of the human imagination. In short, a certain sign of moral decline in a world of muli-cultures and relative (shifting) values.

Yet incest can be safe with the widespread use of safe and effective prophylactics that are readily available for boys and girls just as these products are for men and women. Many people, including those who say they are so adamantly against it, secretly fantasize about it at some point, even if they don't have a sibling. I know that guys and girls think about initiating or being seduced into an incestuous affair with their brother(s) or Sister(s) when they masturbate. I also know that some fraction (a recent survey concludes that as much as 28% of college students) would, under the "right" (or ripe) circumstances, would try it -- at least once. I honestly admit that I would – and I am sexually active to the point of exhaustion at times – certainly not “frustrated” in that category! And some of the girls I have dated who have either thought about it, flirted with the idea of trying it (like flirting with their brother to see how he responds), or have actually engaged in it with eyes and legs wide open tend to be more mature for their age. Unless I’m just lucky, most of these girls also tend to be cute -- either “sweet-cute” i.e., innocent, or “way-cute” i.e., physically beautiful & know how to use it to their advantage, which I admire). They are also popular (not anti-social at least on the surface), and almost in every case they are considered HOTT. But none can be described as or accused of being "slutty" in any way, despite occasional rumors started by the true sluts who, by and large, apparently envy them because of the higher caliber of men they tend to attract and choose as lovers. Essentially, the girls I have met who are “pro-incest” are just very open-minded, pragmatic, fair, speak their mind, and are not ashamed of or intimidated by the sexual feelings, thoughts, and desires they have, or to admit it or to engage in what turns them on – as long as it is safe. These girls are smart because they play it safe with sex, whatever it is that turns them on and affords them the satisfaction of developing a natural and healthy – yes, HEALTHY – sexuality.

***Fantasy***
    Now, the thought of a girl anywhere from age 13 and older having her older brother (anywhere from 1 to 10 years older than her) lovingly and tenderly place his hard cock inside her sweet & lovely pussy, him moving with a purpose & pleasure inside her…think about it; she sucking on the engorged head of his erect penis and him showing her how to tongue around his rim…think about it; having her brother respectfully, & instinctively lick, suck, and kiss her clit, while simultaneously massaging it by moving his middle finger gently around in soft, slow circles…think about that; she stroking his fully erect penis from tip to head, down his shaft to his balls and back up, then down again, his pre-cum serving as a luxurious lubricant…just think about that; she feeling his lips sucking on her nipples and hearing the wonderful sound it makes…yeah, his sister’s nipples sweetly hardening like budding raspberries in the autumn sun..imagine that. Now feeling her brother’s cock throb in synch with his racing heartbeat, the head of it expanding incredibly inside the tightness of her pussy, and then he -- her very own brother -- firmly planted inside her where she feels he truly belongs. He’s facing her now with her smooth brown legs wrapped tightly around his waist, she moving her pelvis to meet his thrust into her… He’s now on the verge of some powerful, primal urge to impregnate his own sister, yet he manages to pull out a virtual fire while she cries out in ecstasy in her sexy teenage voice “oh god, fuck me, my sweet brother…cum inside me, please baby, cum inside, just this time, will you?” That’s his conscious cue to settle back into a familiar and reliable squatting position of control while jerking his cock feverishly before her, his right fist clenched tightly around his glistening shaft, pinching her hard left nipple with a satisfying smile, while they both witness his explosion: a torrent of thick, hot, virgin-white love liquor that drenches her face, hair, and breasts…with each seemingly unending pulse. He then lets himself fall forward on top of her in a stupor of exhaustion and breathing heavily in low grunts while her brother’s wonderful love mess becomes her own love of wonderfulness. (He sent her to heaven, or was it to hell?, on a countless series of multiple orgasms…quite remarkable for a girl who started her period only 4 years ago). They lie that way for as long as time stood still, then she breaks that eternal silence with a chiding (but in no way nagging) question: “Why didn’t you cum inside me, huh Bro?” She giggles: “You know that I really wanted you to.” More silence. He rolls over on his back to lie beside his cute sister who lies naked on her back beside him. They look at their wet bodies in the ceiling-mounted mirror above their parents’ bed. It’s 2:15 AM on Sunday and their mom & dad aren’t returning from their trip to Fredericksburg until Sunday evening. Finally he replies in a feigned form of sarcasm they have shared since she started flirting with him the day she had her first period (she at age 13, he was 19): “Well, you know I really wanted to, but shit, what if I got you pregnant?” They gaze lovingly into each other’s eyes in the mirror, while with a tiny finger she wipes a rather large clump of his still warm goo from the corner of her eye and slowly deposits it on her lower plumpy lip, where it disappears with a quick sip. She then smiles at him in that combination of mischief, know-it-all, feigned innocence that only sexy girls her age have mastered (a sophisticated form of flirtatiousness). He simply responds with a shy “aw-shucks” grin and a shrug, then asks “Ok, what? What are you thinking?” She laughs and replies quite provocatively, perhaps in jest and perhaps not, he’s not sure: “So what if you did, uh, you know, like get me pregnant? It wouldn’t be the end of the world, you know.” She turns her head to look at him with a furtive smile. At that point, she spreads her legs apart and starts to stir some of her brother’s cum where it pooled around the piercing in her belly button, and then traces a thin line of it slowly down to within centimeters of her beautifully-shaped bare cunt, which remains turgid, with her lovely labia fully exposed, and her cute little clit still hard and visible to both of them. “Worse things have happened to babies,” she says, “and at least ours would be born in love. And it would be loved. What’s the point of doing anything, even if it’s not the right thing, if it wasn’t for love?”
    ***End of Fantasy***

And so I ask, what's wrong with having a fantasy like the one above by yourself or with your partner? I'll post later on the "biblical dilemma" concerning incest. Right now I've shot my wad in words with this particular post...In the meantime, let the thinkers keep on thinking and posting, and let the erotic/romantic types keep on expressing your feelings about this topic.

I can honestly say that not once have I ever fantasized about any of my family members, especially my brother. I have no desire at all to have any type of relationship with him besides a brother-sister typical family relationship. And yes, as far as I'm concerned, incest is nothing more than "sick" and those who enjoy it need counseling of some sort. Furthermore, I've yet to understand how you can honestly think that incest is "safe sex". Do you realize just how dangerous it is for a child to be born as the result of incest? Do you have the slightest clue of just how many disorders that child can be born with? All because of two ignorant, sexually frustrated people who need to get out the house and find someone besides a family member to sleep with. In my opinion, those girls you're talking about are nothing more than sick, and around here, someone who willingly had sex with their brother/sister, cousin, or any other family member would be referred to as a whore.

By the way, your little pathetic excuse for a sex story was quite horrible.

Symptom of the Universe wrote:

Why is this thread still there??? Can we kill it now? Please!?

rofl i was distencing my self from this thred, and opting not to continue it for my self. hahaha but wht u said made me laugh...sooo....here it is. my laugh
    A sense of being part of the great all-inclusive life prompts us to reflect on our own place and on how we ought to live.

NO a zillion times NO it is not OK. 4get the biological stuff, preggo etc., which r important and shud b considered. There is the psychological affect. Let me explain and yes I did have sex on several occasions with my elder sister - at her insistence.:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

I was 12 yo she was 14. I was in my room looking at a Penthouse and playing with myself. i didn't hear the door open, but suddenly she was standing their and started telling me off. She was going to tell mom and dad that she had court me with a dirty magazine and I wud be punished mostly severely. by now I was scared stiff - my willy wasn't tho it was soft! She then said that she wudunt tell if I did what she told me to. I agreed. She took all her clothes off and stood in front of me with her bush in front of my face. I cud smell her pussy and I became hard again. She noticed this and then made me lie down on the bed with my ass on the edge. She stood over me and lowered herself onto me. I felt my stiff willy slide into her and then she started to do the up and down. I didn't last very long before I came. She didn't get off me and spent best part of two hours making me satisfy her. There isn't a sexual activity involving a male female that I didunt do with her!

This went on for over 2 years and always when either mom and dad were out or had gone to bed. Then one night she was making me have sex with her when there was a load of shouting and I realised my mom was in the room. She had gone to the bathroom and seen my light on, wondered if I was Ok and had come in to find me being raped by my sister. Yes RAPED because that was exactly what it was - she forced me to have sex with her to satisfy her perverted sense of pleasure. My moms shouting woke dad and the next thing he was there to. I thought I was going to be in BIG truble. At first I didn't want to talk about it - but my mom persuaded me to tell her and I poured it all out. She then got me to tell it all again to my dad. I told them about the magazines and my dad just said well that they was a sign of growing up.

My sister by then was almost 16. I don't know what my mom and dad said to her, but she left home on her 16th birthday. I have never seen since and I never want to. She is evil and shud have been locked away for ever. My mom and dad did talk about it with me - but eventually I didn't want to talk about it anymore. It screwed me up and I still do not know or understand why my sister found me sexually attractive. yes I knew she was growing into a woman - but she was my sister and she cud have had any boy she wanted. I know my mom and dad blamed themselves. It took me a long time to come to terms with it but I don't think mom and dad ever did. I felt filthy, used and abused, blamed myself, couldn't trust another girl, didn't want to ever have children and she screwed my life up so much.

So anyone who thinks its fun and harmless think carefully. It is rape by a brother or sister of the other, it's rape if its a mom and son or dad and daughter, mom and daughter, dad and son. to think its natural is the mark of a :mad: sick pervert. Go and find yourself a person outside the family and build a relation with them.

There is ahappy ending - I did eventually meet my wife. I told her all about it b4 I asked her 2 marry me. We don't have children because she developed cancer of the womb when she was pregnant with our first child and it had to be removed.

However to my sister, if you do somehow read this then I have only this to say to you I HOPE YOU ROT IN HELL. The end of eternity will be too soon 4 us to meet again