Brother Sister Incest

• Re: Brother-Sister Incest -- is it ok?

KFChicken wrote:

I think there are very few situations in which a person may think that incest is acceptable. For instance, I think the only way someone would ever consider experimenting or doing anything sexual with their sister or brother if the following conditions apply to them:

A) their sibling is attractive
    B) they like their sibling
    C) they're just really, really horny and/or curious

I mean, my sister is ugly and i can't stand to be with her. Incest is not even a possibility, and I was never a very curious person. Maybe if my sister was more attractive, and i actually didn't mind being around her, things might be different. Also, it depends greatly on the personality of the two siblings. What if your sibling is a prude? The thought of incest wouldn't even be close to being a reality. Maybe she's just a bi**h? F*** that, being with a bi**h is never fun. Maybe you have other friends and you're not really close to your sibling. In any of those cases, brother-sister incest wouldn't even cross your mind (except when reading articles like this :p )

However (if you're a heterosexual guy), maybe your sister is very attractive. According to Freud, it's nearly impossible to not have some primal attraction or curiosity towards any close female relative, especially if they're attractive. Maybe you're very close to your sister and spend a lot of time with her, and you're both curious and very horny. Well then, incest may not sound like such a bad idea to you if you fit that description. As for everyone else (i.e., the general population), including me, we don't fit that description. For us, incest just seems nasty. Most people who don't fall into the mentioned categories can't even fathom what it would be like to fall into that category. I mean, i can't imagine what it would be like to have an attractive and likable sister. I don't know how i'd react.

you really had some deep thought about sleeping/not sleeping with your sister...huh? :p

It makes me laugh how thousands of years of "civilisation" still hasnt stopped people wanting to stone people with opinions different to their own. What gives someone the right to decide what is moral and what is not? Surely the only people to decide whether incest is acceptable are the people involved. If two consenting adults choose to partake in any activity which does not harm another, they should not be punnished for it. Those against incest are also entitled to their opinions, but they should try to enforce them upon others. How would you like it if the majority of people believed it to be acceptable and you were forced to partake?

Chad20 you are obviously intelligent, and you can form a well structured argument, if you see no problem with your girlfriend sleepig with her brother you do not need everyone else to justify your belief.

How many of you against incest believe in freedom of choice?

Phuck Buddy wrote:

And if there sexual encounters end up in a "flipper-kid" ...would that be considered as harming another? :rolleyes:

I was meaning that they practiced safe sex really, however the chances of having a "flipper-kid" from one generation of incest is highly unlikely. The chances are infact higher from a unrelated couple who have allready had a child who has a disabilitiy and are looking to have have another, yet it would be considered wrong to stop them trying for a child. I am not religous, but those who claim to be Christian believe in the sancitity of life do they not? Does this not mean all life is special and considered a gift from God? If so this includes "flipper-kids" phuck buddy. I think that you have being watching Deliverance too much :D lol. And if anyone is wondering, No i do not have an incestous relationship with any member of my family! But my pet dog however....JOKE!

aclimber wrote:

I was meaning that they practiced safe sex really, however the chances of having a "flipper-kid" from one generation of incest is highly unlikely. The chances are infact higher from a unrelated couple who have allready had a child who has a disabilitiy and are looking to have have another, yet it would be considered wrong to stop them trying for a child.

I'm arguing against your point. It's not my point that, according to you,
    If two consenting adults choose to partake in any activity which does not harm another, they should not be punnished for it.
    So by that, since a flipper-kid may be produced and at a higher chance, than they shouldn't because it would be harming another.

However, I think that while parents of one disabled child have the right to continue having children if they want. I do not agree to a brother-sister relationship. I was merely responding to the quote above that the relationship may harm a 3rd from it if they have a child aka flipper-kid

aclimber wrote:

I am not religous, but those who claim to be Christian believe in the sancitity of life do they not? Does this not mean all life is special and considered a gift from God? If so this includes "flipper-kids" phuck buddy. I think that you have being watching Deliverance too much :D lol.

every life is precious and a gift. Just like serial killers, rapists, other sociopaths....even the dog that bites people. However I would still like to stop them from coming about if I could...:lol: you are confusing something....,I'm not sure what Christians believe or don't believe regarding all of this, but the sin (IMO) falls upon the parents in the incestuous relationship, not the flipper-kid. so while the flipper-kid is not included in that sin of the incestuous relationship, the parents are. I'm not saying to kill the flipper-kid, but just not to do anything that would have increased chances of one.

aclimber wrote:

And if anyone is wondering, No i do not have an incestous relationship with any member of my family! But my pet dog however....JOKE!

hmmmm...I'm just not so sure we can trust you in that regard. :p

Phuck Buddy wrote:

However I would still like to stop them from coming about if I could...

Wasn't this Hitlers excuse for sterilising prostetutes and people with genetic diseases? *Phuck Buddy wasves a giant swastica :-p*

This thread is ammusing me somewhat!

Genetic mutations such as your "flipper-kid" come about on the fourth generation of incest. It is the belief of many countries that it should be kept "in the family" to prevent dilution of the gene pool, this refers to cousin relationships however not siblings. The icky feeling people get is due to the attitude of western society as anything which is not the norm is seen as morrally wrong.

And yes suprising as it is the sanctity of life says ALL life is special including your serial killers and rapists etc. this is why most practicing Christians are so firmly against capital punnishment. Could make an interesting new thead.. is capital punnishment right or wrong?

where you from phuck buddy?

aclimber wrote:

Wasn't this Hitlers excuse for sterilising prostetutes and people with genetic diseases? *Phuck Buddy wasves a giant swastica :-p*

ummm...can you be any more dramatic? I'm not talking about steralyzing people... I'm talking about brother/sister incest. I'm not suggesting to castrate the brother if he is proven to have a sexual relationship with his sister. I'm saying it shouldn't happen, and I would try to stop it from happenning, but steralyzing falls short of my artillery.

btw, please do not say anything about waving a swastica relating me in any way to him. I find it very offensive.

This thread is ammusing me somewhat!

aclimber wrote:

Genetic mutations such as your "flipper-kid" come about on the fourth generation of incest. It is the belief of many countries that it should be kept "in the family" to prevent dilution of the gene pool, this refers to cousin relationships however not siblings. The icky feeling people get is due to the attitude of western society as anything which is not the norm is seen as morrally wrong.

I'm not talking about cousins. i'm talking brother/sister, so this whole paragraph is irrelevent according to the bolded statement above.

However, its not just the US who thinks this way...

Australia
    incest is punishable by a maximum of 25 years imprisonment for the more serious form of penetrating one's offspring, even if that child is legally an adult, and 5 years for the less serious charge of sexual penetration of a sibling or half-sibling.

Germany
    In February 2007, German brother and sister, Patrick Stübing and Susan Karolewski, called for the country's incest laws to be abolished so that they could continue their sexual relationship. Although they were born into the same family, Patrick was not living with them when Susan was born and they met for the first time in 2000. Between 2002 and 2006 they had four children although three have been taken into foster care. Two of the children have disabilities and while it is possible that these were caused by inbreeding, premature birth may also have contributed. The siblings' lawyer, Endrik Wilhelm, has lodged an appeal with Germany's highest judicial body, the Federal Constitutional Court in Karlsruhe, in order to overturn the country's ban on incest.

interesting...aclimber told me that it only happens in the 4th generation :rolleyes:

Poland
    incest - defined in Article 201 of the Penal Code as sexual intercourse with an ancestor, a descendant, a guardian, a ward, a brother, or a sister - is punishable by 3 months up to 5 years imprisonment.

and religiously...

Islam
    The Qur'an mentions incest which prohibits a man from having sexual relationships with his mother, daughter or sister paternal aunt, maternal aunt, and niece. Relations with wet nurses are also prohibited. However, Islam allows for marriage with cousins and other more distant relatives. Only in case of marriage does Islam allow sexual relations between cousins and other distant relatives.

Hinduism
    Hinduism speaks of incest in highly abhorrent terms. Hindus were greatly fearful of the bad effects of incest and thus practice to date strict rules of both endogamy and exogamy, that is, marriage in the same caste (varna) but not in the same family tree (gotra) or bloodline (Parivara).

aclimber wrote:

And yes suprising as it is the sanctity of life says ALL life is special including your serial killers and rapists etc. this is why most practicing Christians are so firmly against capital punnishment. Could make an interesting new thead.. is capital punnishment right or wrong?

there might already be a thread, check debate & discussion forum

aclimber wrote:

where you from phuck buddy?

USA, Florida