'Favourite Child'

• 'Favourite Child'

Do you believe your parents have a favourite child? Oh by the way, you can only answer this question if you have a sibling (Duh).

I am pretty much certian that my parents have a favourite child. My mum, i am near certian Likes my big brother (Neville) the most. My dad does like my little brother the most (Aaron) and my big sister has a different mum so thats a different story.

For example my dad bought my little brother a Phone, new shoes and a xbox 360.
      My mum left me standing in the rain waiting for her to come to my school review because she had to help my big brother sort out his car insurence(she could of done this any other day). I ask for money to buy a DvD and its like....Whoa, where you going. Now, i am now only realising this and it hurts.

Also, my mum and dad often forget my name and call me Neville or Aaron.

But meh. Stuff happens. Its cool. I was just wondering if anyone else has this problem.
      'King stays the King'
    • Re: 'Favourite Child'

:( ^

Um, yeah. I guess my parents both have their favorite. I only have one brother (Ian), so it's either me or him, obviously.

For my dad, it's def. him, they play computer games and stuff, and we like never talk.
      For my mom, it's probably him too. But we've kind of gotten closer recently I guess. But, she did always want two sons.. and I kinda screwed that up so..

Honestly though, I prefer it that way.
      :o

Of course it's kinda ignorant if you think your parents wouldn't be able to choose between you and your siblings and I'm sure I'll have chosen a fav among mine but it will probably be my first daughter.
      Without sensibility no object would be given to us, without understanding no object would be thought. Thoughts without content are empty, intuitions without concepts are blind. ~Immanuel Kant, Critique of Pure Reason
      [CENTER]The greatest thing you'll ever learn
      Is just to Love
      And be Loved in return
      [/CENTER]

I think I'm actually the favorite child, because my brother is 17 and just plain acts like a baby a lot. He demands freedom and independence, but constantly runs to us to take care of him.
      I'm younger and already more independent, but ... I think they might be starting to dislike both of us, because I'm ... very independent. My beliefs are becoming vastly different from theirs.
      [SIZE=1][SIZE=2]S i m u l a t i o n: M e + H i m[/SIZE]
      :hugs:
      [/SIZE][SIZE=1][/SIZE]

[♥] Meow [♥];1278019 wrote:

the youngest always gets the attention i reckon.

Not blowing my own whistle here, but I am possibly living proof of that statement. But not that I'm proud of it. I'm just 8yrs younger than my next sibling, so I'm pretty much an only child considering I've been home alone for like...6 years or so.
      [CENTER][SIZE=1][SIGPIC]http://img513.imageshack.us/my.php?image=banksy10243ee2.jpg[/SIGPIC][/SIZE][SIZE=1]
      [SIZE=2]It is my conviction that killing under the cloak of war is nothing but an act of murder.[/SIZE]
      [/SIZE]

[/CENTER]

I personally don't have siblings, but my aunt has two sons and she likes the younger one way better. She treats the older one like slave, and now the younger one has turned into this smug, annoying little spoiled brat who's not ashamed to torture his older brother in public. In Indonesia, the youngest is usually the favorite child.
      [CENTER][SIZE=3]~-~-~Ashley M. Carnadie~-~-~
      My Tumblr
      My Nature Photo Blog[/SIZE]

[/CENTER]