Donna and the clerk

• Donna and the clerk

KEEP IN MIND WHEN YOU READ THIS STORY DONNA WAS WEARING A COAT AND WHEN THE CONVERSATION TOOK PLACE SHE WAS STANDING BEHIND A PARTITION AND ALL THE CLERK COULD SEE WAS HER NECK AND FACE AND WHEN HE THREW OUT THE 130 HE WAS NT EVEN LOOKING
      AT HER. AND HE ONLY SAW HER A TOTAL OF TWO TIMES SPREAD OUT OVER A YEAR. FIRST TIME JANUARY 2005, FOR FIVE MINUTES, MAY 2005. KEEP IN MIND SHE IS VERY THIN/SKINNY AND EVERYONE ALWAYS TELLS HER SHE CANNOT WEIGH MORE THAN 110. STORY:
      Donna and the store clerk are the two people in the story. Donna came in and purchased her kelp tablets. However, on the way out she asked the clerk how much should one take. The clerk said to her that most women should weigh a 160, however, she weighs a little less so she can take less. The little less bothered her so she asked him to clarify what he thought she weighs and he said 130. She replied you don't know what I look like and he remarked that I see you come in here. Telling her that he thought she weighed 130 upset her because everyone always tells her that she looks like she weighs 110 or less. Also keep in mind that he
      wasn't facing her when he said this and there was a partition blocking his view of her so all he saw was her face and neck. When Donna told her friends the story all of Donnas friends said she should not be upset because when the clerk made the comment she was standing behind the partition and all he could see was her neck and face and she was
      wearing a coat and the clerk wasnt even looking at her.MY QUESTION: Do you agree/concur with Donnas friends that Donna should not be bent out of shape because the clerk could not see what she looked like due to the fact she was standing behind the partition and all he could see was her neck and face and she was wearing a coat
    • The clerk said he saw her come in, so he could have seen more than just her face and neck. But she was wearing a coat and coats often make us look "bigger" than we really are.

The clerk (whom I'm assuming wasn't a pharmacist or a nutritionist) shouldn't have given the advice on how much to take (unless he saw the instructions written down somewhere, on the container, for example).

And he shouldn't have guessed what her weight was, even if he did see more than just her face and neck. He should have asked her how much did she weigh.