To all Horny Girls - The one sure way how NOT to get pregnant!

• Re: To all Horny Girls - The one sure way how NOT to get pregnant!

Sakora wrote:

4.)^^. Actually depends on really both some places girls get into it earlier and in some places girls are smarter and don't even think about it till at least 16.

Well.....having sex younger (to a point) doesn't actually make you a stupid person. It is a preference. (cause then nuns must be extremely wise).

This is a very gray area cause then we get into this whole "nature VS nurture" debate and that has been going on for god knows how long.
      The King of Mind-Fuck

Sakora wrote:

Lol. True, but answer this: Would you consent your daughter to do that at 14-15?

Depends. I will have to see how smart she is and what kind of a guy she is dating.

To be honest I am going to be a very tolerant parent.
      I will (obviously) not let my kids do any drugs, steal, whore them selves out and etc. But if it is their choice to have sex at 15, then so be.

Someone once said, "By forbidding something, you give up control".

Take US and Amsterdam for example.....in Amsterdam, where weed si legal, there are SIXTY (60%) less people smoking weed rather than in US. Because they control it.

Same approach with children. I will see whether or not they are able to make a smart choice, of course guiding them, if they want to do something so be it (again, nothing outrageously retarded) as long as I know, or at least aware.
      I know I know, not every child will tell you, etc etc etc, but that depends on the relationship you build with them.

Hopefully that answered your question...I did not want to get in too deep because then I would be writing for hours lol.
      The King of Mind-Fuck

Never Thought of it like that...

DeamonD wrote:

Depends. I will have to see how smart she is and what kind of a guy she is dating.

To be honest I am going to be a very tolerant parent.
      I will (obviously) not let my kids do any drugs, steal, whore them selves out and etc. But if it is their choice to have sex at 15, then so be.

Someone once said, "By forbidding something, you give up control".

Take US and Amsterdam for example.....in Amsterdam, where weed si legal, there are SIXTY (60%) less people smoking weed rather than in US. Because they control it.

Same approach with children. I will see whether or not they are able to make a smart choice, of course guiding them, if they want to do something so be it (again, nothing outrageously retarded) as long as I know, or at least aware.
      I know I know, not every child will tell you, etc etc etc, but that depends on the relationship you build with them.

Hopefully that answered your question...I did not want to get in too deep because then I would be writing for hours lol.
      Sakora - Ex ARG! Member

That's right I'm tired of you egotistical jackasses(cept deadra and tobi ya'll are cool.)

:p;):confused::eek::mad::rolleyes::wink::kiss::drink::ninja::drool::allnight::lolz::ninjaa::love3::poke::biggrin::play::dontpoke-1::lovi::takeaway::chase::jmp:
      Sakora - Ex ARG! Member

That's right I'm tired of you egotistical jackasses(cept deadra and tobi ya'll are cool.)

omkay...dude your wrong on alot of stuff not gonna lie. at 14 was when i first had sex I like to think I was emotionally ready and all that gazzz. And i would also like to think my bf was attracted to me.
      [SIZE=1][CENTER]I hope I didn't brain my damage... - Homer [/CENTER]
      [/SIZE]

Sakora wrote:

Stop Fucking dudes when your 14-15 years old for 5 simple reasons:

1.) Your to young, and you are not developed enough emotionally to be doing that kind of thing
      2.) Your mind may think your ready, but your body knows your not. At this age your body is still developing in many different ways, development of the uterus, fallopian tubes, etc.
      3.) Your not THAT attractive.
      4.) When your fucking at 14 your tight, but as you grow older and keep fucking, you get loose and no dude wants to fuck the loose girl.
      5.) It's against the law.

None of these reasons have anything to do with a girl getting pregant. Age, doesn't define weather or not you will get pregnant and neither does attractive-ness. No matter what you say, It wont stop a teenager from having sex..

People will always talk about you
      Might as well give them something to talk about

I know there is probably no point in posting in this thread anymore but I will state my opinion anyway:

1.) You do have a point but I guess it really depends on how mature the girl is. If she does it and regrets it, her mistake.

2.) This really depends on the genetics of the girls family.

3.) That's not exactly the nicest thing to say. There was no point in saying that.

4.) You do have a point, but any sensible girl wouldn't have sex like every single day would they?

5.) Depends where you live really. In the UK where I live it is 16 but it is usually different in different places so it's probably not against the law for everyone.

A girl will have sex if they want to but obviously, if they're sensible, they'll use condoms.

most girls have sex to get the high. just do oral or a vibrator! theres pretty much no chance of getting preggo. and for those girls who dont use condoms... think of what would happen if your "love" happened to run out on you when you get pregnant because hes a douche? at least do it with someone that you know 100% would not leave you. or at least could support you if you got pregnant.

Age of consent here is 14. And not everyone is not "emotionally ready". Some people are more open to sex. Not everyone is a religious conservative. And when the OP said that "you're not that attractive" I can say that there are a lot of 15 year olds who are in fact ":eek:". Don't get me wrong, I don't think girls that young should be sleeping around a lot, but I disagree with the OP regarding that all girls are the way he described.
      [CENTER][SIZE=4]...---...[/SIZE][/CENTER]
      [CENTER][SIZE=4]Chivalry isn't dead. It's just being a really good ninja.[/SIZE]
      [/CENTER]
      [CENTER][SIZE=4]...---...[/SIZE][/CENTER]

Sakora wrote:

Stop Fucking dudes when your 14-15 years old for 5 simple reasons:

1.) Your to young, and you are not developed enough emotionally to be doing that kind of thing
      2.) Your mind may think your ready, but your body knows your not. At this age your body is still developing in many different ways, development of the uterus, fallopian tubes, etc.
      3.) Your not THAT attractive.
      4.) When your fucking at 14 your tight, but as you grow older and keep fucking, you get loose and no dude wants to fuck the loose girl.
      5.) It's against the law.

Alright for one who are you to say if girls are not emotionally ready or not?
      And you know nothing about how other people feel so you don't know if they're ready or not.
      You don't know what everyone looks like so don't say yeah you're not that attractive.
      And being loose isnt your problem and there are ways to stay tight.
      And maybe whereever the hell you live its illegal but here its just if your 18 and have sex with a minor, then its illegal.
      [CENTER]I love my babe.[/CENTER]
      [CENTER]11 months :][/CENTER]
      [CENTER]April 9th 2008-Forever <3[/CENTER]

Ok. People. You really need to calm down. First off, this post was started by a guy who was looking for a reaction. Congratulations, you have given him his little pleasure trip. Second, Don't be dumb. To state an age when puberty happens based on medical fact is bull. Fact, I know a girl whose mother didn't experience puberty until she was 20. Fact number 2, There are girls who are getting their periods as young as 9 or even 7 now in the U.S. In fact, my girlfriend had DD breasts by the time she was 12. So sure as a general rule, the older in teens you are the more developed you are, but in specific cases, those rules do not hold up. Also, emotional maturity? How many people do you see who are 40 and 50 who still don't know how to take care of themselves? But they are allowed to make mistakes and try things for themselves. If a twelve year old shows a level of maturity that is unnatural for her age, FUCKING CELEBRATE IT! especially if they are you son or daughter. Your offspring has, at his or her age, surpassed people with 5 times the amount of experience. What does that mean for your legacy? everything. Eh, I could go on all day about this. but its not worth it. point is, as a general rule, at that age, people are not ready, emotionally, spiritually, or physically. But just because of this general rule, don't discount the extraordinary.