that 'im yours' song...

• that 'im yours' song...

yeah, i used to hate it, but just because =p

haha and i even made fun of a friend because he had it in his profile

so the thing is, i saw the song in the profile of the girl i love so much (not exactly gf, yet T.T)

so i went and learned it myself :)
      though i suck at singing, a lot xs
      its a good passable 'romantic' song
      hope she likes it :]
      or/and the song can be useful when people ask me to play it :rolleyes:

just sharing to see if you guys like it, hate it, w/e :xx:
      [SIZE=2]'The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who in the name of charity and goodwill shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.'[/SIZE]
    • Re: that 'im yours' song...

That song by Jason Mraz?.. Or whatever he's called...
      I don't like it, I'm sick of hearing it.

But, I do think any person would be flattered if someone were to sing them one of their favourite songs, good or bad. Good luck with serenading your future girlfriend, buddy.
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

The post was edited 1 time, last by Aannddyy ().

Aannddyy wrote:

That song by Jason Mraz?.. Or whatever he's called...
      I don't like it, I'm sick of hearing it.

But, I do think any person would be flattered if someone were to sing them one of their favourite songs, good or bad. Good luck with serenading your future girlfriend, buddy.

yes,
      thank you :]

TheJoker wrote:

lol i did the exact same thing with a couple song and iwas planning on adding that to the list.
      let me know how it works

good luck

haha, thanks. i have tons of 'those' songs, but i dont think im doing it soon though, too far :/
      [SIZE=2]'The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who in the name of charity and goodwill shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.'[/SIZE]

lol
      im not singing it to you then^

i hated it, now i cant say i do