How to make yourself throw up?

• Re: Make yourself throw up?

moth wrote:

Are you serious? Inaction makes you as guilty as the people telling her how to. (If anyone would do that. ... I hope not.)
      I don't care how "guilty" I am. Hell, I was going to suggest the toothbrush idea, but then I saw she'd already started doing it herself. I'm not making her do anything, nor is anyone else. If she wants to make herself throw up, fine. It's not skin off my nose.

~Maggot
      [size=3]Oh! why is phrensy called a curse?
      I deem the sense of misery worse:
      Come, Madness, come!
      [/size]

Subhuman wrote:

Come on guys, let her do what she wants. It'll be all hilarious when she dies from doing something retarded.
      Exactly. I'm glad we finally agree on something.

RachelRae. wrote:

People. This thread is old.

Let it die.
      Aw, but where's the fun in that?

~Maggot
      [size=3]Oh! why is phrensy called a curse?
      I deem the sense of misery worse:
      Come, Madness, come!
      [/size]

i just want to say that this thread disgusts me. i cant believe someone would go that far to be likeable. like omfg, do you really care that much of what people think of you that you would give yourself an eating disorder? cuz if so your a complete dumbass. and im sorry i dont like throwing insults at people i dont know, but its true. i dont know you so im not gunna do anything to help you but in a year when a post comes saying that someone knows you and you are in the hospital, i wont be upset at all.
      [CENTER][LEFT]
      [/LEFT]
      [SIZE=4] [/SIZE]
      [/CENTER]

claire-101 wrote:

i just want to say that this thread disgusts me. i cant believe someone would go that far to be likeable. like omfg, do you really care that much of what people think of you that you would give yourself an eating disorder? cuz if so your a complete dumbass. and im sorry i dont like throwing insults at people i dont know, but its true. i dont know you so im not gunna do anything to help you but in a year when a post comes saying that someone knows you and you are in the hospital, i wont be upset at all.

I just want to point out that you disgust me. Oh, you can't believe that someone would actually go that far to be likeable, well welcome to the real world. And half the people that have EDs or had EDs weren't doing it to be liked by the society or media. They did it mainly so they could be happy with theirselves. Big difference between trying to be liked and liking yourself.

You say that right now. But apparently you have never had an ED or knew someone with an ED. It's not a joke, it's a serious problem. And if you think it's completely unnatural for a human to want to change then maybe you're the one that needs help.

I went through a phase like this. I tried SO hard to make myself throw-up, but I couldn't! I understand how you feel and how much you want to find some easy ways to do this, because I felt the same way too. But I'm over it now and I've found that if you excercise a lot (even doing extreme excercise is better than a disorder) and eat little (where you can still feel that satifaction of not having food) then the endorphins that your body produces leave you feeling very good about yourself. PLUS, if you start excercising ALOT, you might get to a point where your metabolism is SO HIGH that anything you eat or drink will go right through you! It's easy, feel-good, and doesn't make you guilty. Try it. And if you still want to be bulimic, do it. But don't go too far; don't get into something you don't know enough about the consequences, educate yourself a little and don't make a big mistake, it's not worth it. Hope it helped.

P.S. Well said Dysfunctional|Murderer

claire-101 wrote:

well, people shouldnt change for people tehy should accept themselves. and your saying that i need help because i think people dont need to be perfect adn go that far to be perfect, that doesnt mean i need help.

You need help because you're 17 years old and you need help getting your mom to get you a cell phone, and you're asking people on the internet how to change your mothers opinion.

lol?
      Signature Removed.

FoolOnTheHill wrote:

I went through a phase like this. I tried SO hard to make myself throw-up, but I couldn't! I understand how you feel and how much you want to find some easy ways to do this, because I felt the same way too. But I'm over it now and I've found that if you excercise a lot (even doing extreme excercise is better than a disorder) and eat little (where you can still feel that satifaction of not having food) then the endorphins that your body produces leave you feeling very good about yourself. PLUS, if you start excercising ALOT, you might get to a point where your metabolism is SO HIGH that anything you eat or drink will go right through you! It's easy, feel-good, and doesn't make you guilty. Try it. And if you still want to be bulimic, do it. But don't go too far; don't get into something you don't know enough about the consequences, educate yourself a little and don't make a big mistake, it's not worth it. Hope it helped.

P.S. Well said Dysfunctional|Murderer

Honestly, thanks.

= ]

I get it everybody, thanks for all the sarcastic comments and all, but I can't say that it would've helped much if I'd read this when I was still having problems.

:rolleyes:

The bits of good advice did help, though.

:wink:

Really, what shocked me back into reality was reading online about a girl that died of an eating disorder, and it's funny because I'd heard about things like that and read other stories like that, but I dunno.

I'm glad I'm smarter and a bit older.

I was stupid. I get it.

And now I'm not. Well, mostly.

:thumbsup:

Phuck Buddy;170054 wrote:

next time he shakes you tell him
      "STOP! YOU'll HURT THE BABY!" and that should calm him down for a little while

[/QUOTE]

mellow;50795 wrote:

AND MAYANK IS CUTE IN A NON GAY/CREEPY WAY :p