Young kids and love.

• Young kids and love.

This topic is a topic I love to debate about. I love to see other people's opinions and how they all form into something more than just a topic. So, let's debate.

Today a lot of kids are dating. I mean in the old days you wouldn't see a ten year old having a boyfriend or even yet a ten year old having sex. I'm not saying all ten year olds are having sex, so don't get the wrong idea. People say that you can feel love at any age. Meaning it can be six or 100. I mean when you were problaby about five you had a love for your teddy bear. But it wasn't this huge, firework spark love. But I thought people said you could feel love at any age. Does that mean there are different types of love?

I mean I love my camera but not as much as I love poptarts.

Do you see what I am saying? But anyway let's get back to the point of this thread.

I hate going onto myspace these days because all I see is this:

Oh my god, I love you.
      I can't live without you.
      You make me breathe.
      You are my oh so everything.

And these are from young kids. Like way younger than me. And they have only been dating for maybe two days at the most. And we all know that next week they will be with someone else. Personally I think they do it to fit in with the group. But to me it seems like they are giving love a bad name. Like false love. It kinda makes me fucking piss. It's just puppy love but yet they claim it to be this ordeal.

What do you think?
      Do you agree?
      Disagree?
      Like it?
      Or hate it?
    • Re: Young kids and love.

It dosent bother me cause they will learn and see that there wrong and it will hit them in the face :D but it is kinda annoying even at older ages cause when kids do that they can end up hurting there more mature gfs and bfs. Like when they think they mean it but they dont and it probly kills. or if someone really loves someone else and cares so much but they are already taken by someone who couldent give a shit about them that is unbearable

I dont think its love i think its called infatuation or just kids who think they no what there feeling.

i think there is a huge difference between feeling love and just lust or liking someone alot. the first girl i went out with i thought i loved her but after it was over i realized i didnt i just had never been with anyone and thought that what i was feeling was love but it was just a like. i think love at young ages are just kids who think like that who think they no what there feeling but maby like i did later on they will feel it its a lot differnt love from like. but whats hard to tell is infatuation thats defined as foolish love i like to call it loving just to love or trying to make yourself love someone like when you think someones hot and you try and think of all the good things about them and ignore the bad when its actual love its uncontrollable and you except what you except there imperfections and love them for it basically you will no....sfdajd so yeah thats my rant
      So You Say You Love Her? Then why are you sitting at the computer and not holding her in your arms telling her how much she means to You? Cause I Bet theres another Kid Out There Who's Dieing to Be Where You Are..... I No I Am

ohhh... love...

i see what you are saying. it bugs me too that the term is used so loosely nowadays. Perhaps it is because of a language issue of the word "love".
      I mean, an old Eskimo language had 32 different words for love. Maybe if our language was more percise by the definition of love, we wouldn't have this problem.

its kind of annoying when you see middle schoolers saying that they are "in love" with their boyfriend/girlfriend after a date of milkshakes and a lame movie.

Yet i dont deny that certain youngsters may be capable of some emotions... I guess you never know and can't judge everyone.

I guess if you deeply, truely love someone, you know it and that is all that matters. Maybe love isnt meant to fit into one four lettered word, but rather a spectrum of emotions that one can only know through first hand discovery.

Well, at my school (I'm in middle school) everyone that dates actually loves te person that they are dating. The shortest time that we've have a couple together would be around 2 months and three weeks. However, I think that some other kids might jut date for the heck of it, but they don't really love the person, and that kind of disturbs me...

I know it gets thrown around a lot.
      My little sister is 10 and she thinks she is in love with her boyfriend. They have been together for 9 months, so it is a pretty long relationship, but I do not think it is "real love".
      Saying that, love is different for everyone, so who knows?
      I would never judge a young person if they said they were in love, as to be honest, it's none of my business and in time they will learn, or they may even be right and end up spending the rest of their life with that person.
      Nowadays though, love is nothing like it used to be. There are higher divorce rates, and a lot more people are having casual relationships.
      At the end of the day it is down to each individual. If they want to believe they are in love, then by all means they can go ahead. I would never have a problem with it though.
      I have very strong feelings about love and I suppose it should wind me up that people throw the word around so willingly, but then I've come to realise that nothing will ever change, no matter how many times you tell them :]
      [CENTER][SIZE=5]Bexeh Boopeh[/SIZE][/CENTER]
      [CENTER][SIZE=1]//Sarcasm helps keep you from telling people what you really think of them\\[/SIZE][/CENTER]

SuperXEmoNinja wrote:

Oh my god, I love you.
      I can't live without you.
      You make me breathe.
      You are my oh so everything.

And these are from young kids. Like way younger than me. And they have only been dating for maybe two days at the most. And we all know that next week they will be with someone else.

This is precicely the reason I made a decision that my daughter isnt dating (especially not a guy like I was) until after I am dead.
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

My beautiful daughter Megan

My girl, and my baby girl