Need help with a girl!

• Need help with a girl!

Well, i added a girl i like to MSN like last week, we've never spoke to each other in person, we go to the same school, she's three years younger than me. I want to know how i can get to know her better, what can i talk about with her on MSN..? Would asking her out over MSN be a bit dodgy.. ? I'm kinda shy :\ so... Any help =[?

We speak sometimes on MSN, i want it to be where she will come online and talks to me, not me having to talk to her all the time and ask all the questions etc.. :o

I try to talk to her on MSN as much as possible, but we run out of things to say, see if i ask a question she'll answer it straight away and if she can ask the same thing to me, she will but then we stop =\... Maybe she's shy? Or not interested..? Anything that we could chat about?

I'm sort of starting to feel ready to MAYBE ask her in person..

I'm 16 and she's 13, i've talked to my friends they all think it's fine, what do you guys think?

Another thing that kind of holds me back is i feel she's to good for me.. and if i try hinting or even asking her to meet if she said no then it harms my image infront of her if you get me.. =\

I think it might make her say no because i'm older, or maybe because we don't know each other or aren't the same etc.. And i don't want to walk past her and get embarrassed because i asked her and if she said no it'd be worse to walk past .

PS: this is love, not lust.:lovey:

Please help! Thanks..
      Brave.
    • Re: Need help with a girl!

Ok, first things first.
      You need to find out what this girl is into, hobbies, interests etc..
      Then do a bit of research into those things.
      It is one of the best ways to have a proper conversation.
      I'm not saying you have to pretend to like all the things she does, but knowing a few things about them would be good.
      For example, she might love a certain TV programme. Watch it one night, then you have something to talk to her about on MSN the next day.
      She may be feeling a bit shy because you are older than her, and she might be worried that you are more mature when it comes to relationships.
      If that's the case try and assure her that you like her for her, and nothing else.
      I wouldn't ask her out on MSN, as it is a bit childish.
      Try just saying Hi to her at school first, and then a bit more, maybe find her at lunch and start up a conversation.
      If she starts to warm to you, then maybe suggest going for a walk in the park, or going to the cinema as friends (let her choose the film!)
      If it all goes well, then just ask her to her face.
      The worst she can say is no. And if she does? Then move on and find someone else.
      [CENTER][SIZE=5]Bexeh Boopeh[/SIZE][/CENTER]
      [CENTER][SIZE=1]//Sarcasm helps keep you from telling people what you really think of them\\[/SIZE][/CENTER]

BexehBoopeh wrote:

Ok, first things first.
      You need to find out what this girl is into, hobbies, interests etc..
      Then do a bit of research into those things.
      It is one of the best ways to have a proper conversation.
      I'm not saying you have to pretend to like all the things she does, but knowing a few things about them would be good.
      For example, she might love a certain TV programme. Watch it one night, then you have something to talk to her about on MSN the next day.
      She may be feeling a bit shy because you are older than her, and she might be worried that you are more mature when it comes to relationships.
      If that's the case try and assure her that you like her for her, and nothing else.
      I wouldn't ask her out on MSN, as it is a bit childish.
      Try just saying Hi to her at school first, and then a bit more, maybe find her at lunch and start up a conversation.
      If she starts to warm to you, then maybe suggest going for a walk in the park, or going to the cinema as friends (let her choose the film!)
      If it all goes well, then just ask her to her face.
      The worst she can say is no. And if she does? Then move on and find someone else.

Well she doesn't know i like her :o i could possibly smile at her in school, dunno about saying hi or anything just yet.. :o :p

Going to the cinema as friends is a bit akward isn't it? We hardly know each other so...

And the whole "she's to good for me" thing always comes to mind while thinking about talking to her.. But she seems to kinda like talking to me on MSN.. Anyway thanks! :wink: More help is verrrry much appreciated :P.

Smiling at her is always good. People are more attracted to people that look happy and smiley towards them.
      Why don't you organise a load of your mates and a load of her mates to go to the cinema together? And grab the seat next to her.
      What do you mean when you say you think she is too good for you? If you think like that for the rest of your life you will get nowhere.
      The more self belief you have in yourself, the more others will believe in you.
      [CENTER][SIZE=1]//Sarcasm helps keep you from telling people what you really think of them\\[/SIZE][/CENTER]

BexehBoopeh wrote:

Smiling at her is always good. People are more attracted to people that look happy and smiley towards them.
      Why don't you organise a load of your mates and a load of her mates to go to the cinema together? And grab the seat next to her.
      What do you mean when you say you think she is too good for you? If you think like that for the rest of your life you will get nowhere.
      The more self belief you have in yourself, the more others will believe in you.

Well i'm gonna try to smile at her sometime if i see her, dunno what the response will be.. Well.. heh i'd kind of rather being alone with her at the same time i wouldn't, but haveing mates there they could embaress me etc.. lol :D Well, all her friends are like "hot" as fcuk, maybe she goes for a more popular person etc. Well, i don't have that much self confidence.. :o Got some i suppose :D.

You should have self confidence. It's free after all.
      Smiling is always good, and if she smiles back it'll give you the confidence boost you need.
      Just because her mates are good looking doesn't mean that she's shallow, so just give it a go and let me know how it goes!
      Good luck :]

BexehBoopeh wrote:

You should have self confidence. It's free after all.
      Smiling is always good, and if she smiles back it'll give you the confidence boost you need.
      Just because her mates are good looking doesn't mean that she's shallow, so just give it a go and let me know how it goes!
      Good luck :]

Yeah true, she talks to me on MSN and all, answers my questions straight away etc.. Is she just being nice/talkitive? Or trying to get to know me..?

Also, i think i'll wait awile before asking :o.

It's probably a bit of everything.
      She's probably being nice, because she wants to know stuff about you.
      Who knows, maybe she feels the same and can't pluck up the courage either!

I found out that most of the people she "hangs out" with are older than her, the boys are mostly 15 one 16 so.. Also, i think she's maybe to popular or because she hangs out with sorta popular people that shes to good for me. I think maybe i should leave it... But i reallllly don't want to.. Advice..?

well all i can say is dont ask her out online it can ruin your life
      So You Say You Love Her? Then why are you sitting at the computer and not holding her in your arms telling her how much she means to You? Cause I Bet theres another Kid Out There Who's Dieing to Be Where You Are..... I No I Am