Girls, what are your thoughts on dating a younger guy?

• Re: Girls, what are your thoughts on dating a younger guy?

well heres the thing guys....i think it's ok to go out with someone who is at least a yr younger...im 16 and turning 17 in august...he just turned 16 in may ....but this guy he told me that he had a crush on me like a week after he met me n it came out of nowhere on an instant msg chat n it freaked me out....idk here's the other thing....thsi guy is a skater dude....im into guys who skate. but he's like super shy and wow i just dont get it....plus this has been poping into my head a lot making me confused and my friend too. I think he could be gay :confused: He even has told me ppl think he's gay plus he has said stuff like "so yeah the sky is beautiful huh" and yesterday he said he like to pick flowers....whoa i never met a guy who wasn't gay who liked to do that...and when we were all hanging out yesterday in this big group and it was time when everyone was leaving, he hugged one guy goodbye and ppl around started giggling cuz they thought it was weird. But he said he's not but that's what I'm thinking of him.....plus i dont even know if I like him. I've asked myself this question a lot. I think it's hot when I see him skate n it gets me into him but then when he's not skating n he's just around me all shy n nervous, it gets me annoyed cuz in my head im like "y r u so nervous around me" i get he likes me but geez hehe. So i dont know if I like him like him or if it's just his skating that im attracted to. But I don't know, i don't want to give him mixed signals but he's giving me mixed signals on how he acts and im just confused. :confused: