Sister-Brother sex/other

• Re: Sister-Brother sex/other

Honestly almost nothing is taboo to me, though as you can see by everyone's responses society will shun you even though there could be no harm if consensual, thats what surprises me about people their willing to say things are bad for you when they aren't even sure if it will effect you in a negative way just because it seems abnormal to them.

But your living in a dream world if you think she feels the same way, I mean it's extremely rare but it's possible, a lot of people might tell you experiences, but be careful about giving the benefit of the doubt to such stories. And even trying to confirm such feelings would be awkward and hard to pull off.

hey, Im sure I'm not the only one who used to mess aorund with his sister. No you arent "weird" perse, but there is something wrong with it, and no its not worth the risk. If you got her pregnant, then you would be screwed for life. on about 6 different laws. I regret everything me and my sister did, and the only "positive" thing is that I know better now. help enough?

I have to agree with most of the other people on here:

#1: I hope your a troll
    #2: I suggest against it; My sister's 3 years younger, and when we were little, we messed around; not a whole lot, but enough to get caught by mom and dad. Wasn't worth it. It was awkward, and stupid, and even though we were just kids, we got into big trouble.

Now, Kids experimenting is ok.. when they are like 5-9... but you must explain to them in a mature (and AGE APPROPRIATE) way that they are to keep their hands to themselves, and that their private areas are just that: private.

You're a little old to be 'experimenting' with your sister. Show and tell is a little kids game... Seriously.
    It has been said many times before... But it is no less true; The most important things in life are not things. The simple special moments in life, end up being the ones you remember for a life time.