I'm scared....

• Re: I'm scared....

NYKid=];1392462 wrote:

what would be the chances of getting pregnant with that..?
      i mean, its not even close to 100% when theres intercourse and the guy cums inside the girl..
      getting pregnant from playing around with cum on fingers is just too unlikely :S
      i dont know, i'm probably wrong but w/e

Mm I dont know any actual statistics but I know its possible, the sperm just has to be able to reach and penetrate the eggs membrane and again as said if shes very fertile its possible. You're right its unlikely, but so is winning the lottery so I guess it has to happen to someone and in this case it may be her. Who knows :)

If you think you are too young to have a child then first off you shouldn't be having sex or "messing around" of any sort.

Second, have you never heard of adoption?!

It's the best thing for the child.

Better then killing it in my opinion.
      [CENTER][SIGPIC]http://i1180.photobucket.com/albums/x405/DarkCandiie/all_you_need_is_love.jpg[/SIGPIC]

[/CENTER]

xDimples wrote:

If you think you are too young to have a child then first off you shouldn't be having sex or "messing around" of any sort.

Second, have you never heard of adoption?!

It's the best thing for the child.

Better then killing it in my opinion.
      Chyeah. And, seeing as she's sixteen, the fact that she's more susceptible to severe health and mental problems and, ya know, death while carrying a baby to full term doesn't really matter.

ADOPTION FTW.

Pst. That was sarcasm, by the way. =o

~Maggot
      [size=3]Oh! why is phrensy called a curse?
      I deem the sense of misery worse:
      Come, Madness, come!
      [/size]