Bbc documentary

• Bbc documentary

Dear All,

I'm beginning the research for a new documentary for the BBC- have a read below for a bit on what its about. It would be great to speak to as many people as possible so if the issues are relevant to your situation or that of someone you know and you wouldn't mind talking to me about it, please don't hesitate to get in touch. Everything is of course in the strictest confidence.

Thanks guys,
      Pete

Young, Married or Divorced

Are you a 16 – 23 woman and living with your partner, boyfriend or husband?

I’m making a BBC documentary looking at teens and young twentysomethings who can talk about the challenges of living independently – juggling jobs, house chores and your relationship. I’m interested to hear about what its like to move out or get married at a young age, when it works, when it doesn't and I'd be really keen to hear from anyone who is going through/has gone through a divorce but who's under 30 and can speak about their experience of getting married at a young age.

This will be a sensitive programme looking at young independent women in relationships and we're keen to hear your experiences. If this sounds like you or someone you know then please contact Pete in confidence on pete.vance @ testimonyfilms.com
      or phone 0117 925 8589