Girls kicking boys in the nuts

• Re: Girls kicking boys in the nuts

justagirl5377 wrote:

Oh what LAUGH.Agirl says she likes kicking guys in the balls because it deflates the hypocracy of macho bombast & emediately the guys gang up in horror.Nothing changes
    First Mawsie & battle for the sun ( how's that for macho) start with the name calling.Typical male strategy.Horrors! Don't listen to her! She's sick She needs a Dr .She's gasp -- a fetishist.!!
    I wait for Communist! Homo! & Towelhead ! with eagreness.
    The onemess dons his cloak of male authority clinbs onto his pulpit & starts to pontificate to women about when they are allowed to do what to who.like some patriarchal old git from the Old Testament.
    Then Mawsie from Manchester ( god help us you do expect some hard-headsed pithy sense from a Lancastrian) starts whining on like someone from the home counties about the pain being indescribable actually actually ( & probably not fair & not cricket chaps either) & this despite the pages & pages that of gone before where millions of guys tell us at length how describable it is.Talk about an irrevalence looking for a cliche.
    Meanwhile they totally ignore the guts of the issue which they so well exemplify.That is the fragility of the male's macho tough presentation of himself & its hypocrisy.
    Watch out Lads there's a lovely pointed knee looking to puncture your little bags of wind
    Keep running your mouth and acting like people care about what you say, maybe someday you can be someone's secretary.

Never done it, never will except for extreme cases.

I once accidentally injured my brother that way and I could see it hurt like crazy. I felt really reeeeally bad...

But for females, I don't think there's really a gender-based injury that's equivalent in pain. There is, however, pregnancy... :p
    [FONT="Arial Black"] [COLOR="DarkOrange"]Don't worry too much about life. No one gets out alive anyways. [/COLOR][/FONT]

The post was edited 1 time, last by EioSloth ().

Oh Mawsie,are you sure your from Manchester? Lancashire England that is? You don't sound like it.
    'Hard -headed''.Nothing to do with 'hard'as in insensitive or tough.More to do with being practical.down to earth, calling a spade a spade etc.'
    'Home counties' posh folks from the S of England.Sissies,moaners.that's not fair sayers.

All the girls who have said they amost have,or did it once & felt terrible.I bet the guys invoved were throwing their weight around in some way.As though the girl would be unable to respond.They want girls to feel like that.They want girls to feel they are invulnerable hence the perpetuation of the notion that it's not fair to hit a boy there.And their indignation when girls do.
    In fact guys are terrified of being kicked in their balls.The are paranoid about their vulnerability.They are worried all the time about getting them hurt & devoye a lot of their awaqreness the protecting & watching out for them.Men never come to terms with the contradiction that they are supposed to be physically dominant but yet are physically frail.
    They hate that girls might know this hence the no hitting their rules & the bullshit about it can kill or render them infertile.
    All this talk of 'any girl does iit to me gets a falcon punch in the clit is also bullshit.A guy kicked in the balls is going to thump no one.He's too busy kissing the gravel;cradling his goolies;gasping for breath & mewling like a sick kitten
    Any girl who has done this to a guy is astonished by how easy it was to acheive.How funny the guy looks.How ridiculously light the blow was.She confronts the reality of the male as pathetic.That realisation is liberating & empowering - she need never again feel intimidated by male strength.hence the sexual high.
    Girls who experisnce regret or pity have succumbed to the notion that girls should not be more powerful than males & they assume the disempowering role of protecting the male ego in it's macho role.

Testicles render the male afraid & defenceless;unable to participate in any body contact or ball game without ball armour.His anatomy is frail & it's all power to the girls'
    Girls liberate yourself & have a laugh.Kick some testicles today

justagirl5377 wrote:

Oh Mawsie,are you sure your from Manchester? Lancashire England that is? You don't sound like it.
    'Hard -headed''.Nothing to do with 'hard'as in insensitive or tough.More to do with being practical.down to earth, calling a spade a spade etc.'
    'Home counties' posh folks from the S of England.Sissies,moaners.that's not fair sayers.

All the girls who have said they amost have,or did it once & felt terrible.I bet the guys invoved were throwing their weight around in some way.As though the girl would be unable to respond.They want girls to feel like that.They want girls to feel they are invulnerable hence the perpetuation of the notion that it's not fair to hit a boy there.And their indignation when girls do.
    In fact guys are terrified of being kicked in their balls.The are paranoid about their vulnerability.They are worried all the time about getting them hurt & devoye a lot of their awaqreness the protecting & watching out for them.Men never come to terms with the contradiction that they are supposed to be physically dominant but yet are physically frail.
    They hate that girls might know this hence the no hitting their rules & the bullshit about it can kill or render them infertile.
    All this talk of 'any girl does iit to me gets a falcon punch in the clit is also bullshit.A guy kicked in the balls is going to thump no one.He's too busy kissing the gravel;cradling his goolies;gasping for breath & mewling like a sick kitten
    Any girl who has done this to a guy is astonished by how easy it was to acheive.How funny the guy looks.How ridiculously light the blow was.She confronts the reality of the male as pathetic.That realisation is liberating & empowering - she need never again feel intimidated by male strength.hence the sexual high.
    Girls who experisnce regret or pity have succumbed to the notion that girls should not be more powerful than males & they assume the disempowering role of protecting the male ego in it's macho role.

Testicles render the male afraid & defenceless;unable to participate in any body contact or ball game without ball armour.His anatomy is frail & it's all power to the girls'
    Girls liberate yourself & have a laugh.Kick some testicles today

I stopped reading halfway through and still have a "wtf" face on.

As far as I'm concerned, if a girl kicks me, I may kill her once I regain control of my motor skills. If I saw another guy get kicked, I might feel sick for the rest of the day. I never got kicked, but once I accidentally hit myself with a towel. I felt sick for a good 15 minutes, so I can only imagine what an actual kick would do.

There's only one situation where I consider a kick between the legs perfectly reasonable and that's in a life-threatening situation. (murder, rape, etc.)

The only logical and reasonable comparison would be a woman giving childbirth, but that's a pain that she can only have once every 9 months. Guys can get hit more than once in a day.

And to justagirl5377, I'm a guy who feels that women are quite equal to men. They are compliments and therefore, one cannot be greater than the other. For you to say to other women that it's empowering is essentially saying that a man raping a woman is empowering. It's not. It's cruel and despicable.

In closing, ladies, please don't kick us. It's just downright awful. :cries:

The post was edited 1 time, last by Ghostyone999 ().

Ghostyone999 wrote:

As far as I'm concerned, if a girl kicks me, I may kill her once I regain control of my motor skills. If I saw another guy get kicked, I might feel sick for the rest of the day. I never got kicked, but once I accidentally hit myself with a towel. I felt sick for a good 15 minutes, so I can only imagine what an actual kick would do.

There's only one situation where I consider a kick between the legs perfectly reasonable and that's in a life-threatening situation. (murder, rape, etc.)

The only logical and reasonable comparison would be a woman giving childbirth, but that's a pain that she can only have once every 9 months. Guys can get hit more than once in a day.

And to justagirl5377, I'm a guy who feels that women are quite equal to men. They are compliments and therefore, one cannot be greater than the other. For you to say to other women that it's empowering is essentially saying that a man raping a woman is empowering. It's not. It's cruel and despicable.

In closing, ladies, please don't kick us. It's just downright awful. :cries:[/QUO

By gum Ghostly that's an answer & a half choose ow.On the one hand you might kill me if I kicked you in the balls & on the other you you think males & famales are equal & abhor men who rape women !!! Can you hear what you are saying?
    I think Id prefer the rape from the abhorred than the killing from the ''liberated angry male''

Even so you make a point.Rape & your proposed killing are probably empwering for men just as busting a guy is empowering for a girl
    Thwere is nothing wrong in empowerment as such - in deed the opposite is true.It is the motivation behind the empowerment that is crucial.The rape & the ''killing'' are a reponse from overly macho men who feel the need to assert themselves against women for not respecting their Macho rights & have spurned their male vanity.
    The bust is a response to powerlesness & an assertion of having some power & a refusal to accept the posturings of macho hyypocrasy.There is a big difference.

Ghostyone999 wrote:

once I accidentally hit myself with a towel. I felt sick for a good 15 minutes
    What??? :confused:

Ghostyone999 wrote:

I really doubt you can compare it. Did you ever see guy screaming in pain and bleeding for hours from being kicked in balls? Childbirth lasts few hours, sometimes more then 12 hours or even a day!! Women bleed, vagina has to be cut a little, hip bones are spreading, womb is clenching - for hours! I don't believe kick in balls hurts so much.

ivaiva wrote:

What??? :confused:

I really doubt you can compare it. Did you ever see guy screaming in pain and bleeding for hours from being kicked in balls? Childbirth lasts few hours, sometimes more then 12 hours or even a day!! Women bleed, vagina has to be cut a little, hip bones are spreading, womb is clenching - for hours! I don't believe kick in balls hurts so much.

I have never been kicked in the balls but Ive gotten hit there kinda lightly and it just makes you want to curl up on the ground. Its, Idk.

And he was comparing that we can get kicked at any time. A woman is only going to be in child birth for a day at most. Still dont know if you can compare the 2 though.

ummm hahaha ive done that to a couple guys.
    the first time it was at school and we were playing but he didnt let go of me so i punched him in the nuts...
    and the second one was at my neighbor because he hit me with his football.
    hahaha it was pretty funny
    i must admit. ;)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    [CENTER][SIZE=1]I'm urgin' all daughters to kiss they mothers, with those lips that all that lipstick covers, your never to grown up to miss and hug her♥[/SIZE][/CENTER]

Lilpollishman11 wrote:

haha yeah it hurts the girls boobs to if u hit them there
    Only if it's a direct hit to the nipple. THAT is extremely painful because there's so many nerves there.

But yeah, I've never kicked a guy in the balls. But I have stomped, punched, and headbutted. They shouldn't have been being douchebags. :)

~Maggot