Girls kicking boys in the nuts

• Re: Girls kicking boys in the nuts

I have twice, both by mistake! And same guy lol, we were messing around and he tried to tickle me, i swung my handbag and it hit him in the nuts. Another time we were play fighting, i kicked my legs to get free and i kicked him then
    [CENTER]

[SIZE=2]A wise girl kisses but doesn't love, listens but doesn't believe, and leaves before she is left - Marilyn Monroe[/SIZE]
    [/CENTER]

I never allow a girl even try to kick at my groin,If any girl try to do so surely I will kick on her ugly junk vagina several times also I will spit on her ugly vagina as much I can do.Vagina is the most ugliest thing in the earth,it is a best place for to spit,

If you seriously think you have the right in any way to kick/knee a guy in the balls then screw you, it's our future that you could have just messed up and it's the most painful thing in the world, and could actually kill someone, you girls have no idea... The only reason to do this is if you are physically endangered (he has a gun, rape, murderer, etc.) other than that never ever do it, especially to a developing teen, like I said you are holding their future in your hands, don't do it!
    Seen it all, done it all, can't remember most of it

As a girl I have a very sincere advise to boys, Don't forget to kick at a girls vagina if needed, if a girl can do it on a boy, why boys you are hesitating to do it,If you are in a situation to kick a girl's vagina, you may kick as much time you want to do it, cunt is the most ugliest thing in the world,so you don't worry to kick it,if you want you can also spit on that ugly cunt.I have seen a lot of girls getting massage their vagina for a long time using their boyfriends feet.

seriously, dont hit guys in the nuts unless its a matter of your own safety. some girls just do it for laughs coz a guys bugging them a bit, i have no regard for chivalry and not hurting girls and that crap after she has hit me in the nuts. they have NO idea how much it hurts and usualy no idea how much damage they can cause.

ill try and describe it for you, first off, set yourself on fire, now imagine that feeling in your crotch, you also feel winded and sick, imagine the feeling when you are just about to be sick, where the sick is in the back of your throat, that feeling for about 20 mins, your crotch will be on fire for atleast an hour and it will feel badly bruised for days maybe weeks. and the actual impact is like someone jabbing you in a pressure point as hard as they can.

then we gotta consider that he might never work again down there because you decided to teach him a lesson for bein an "idiot"

rant over ^^

^hes got it pretty much spot on.

I have only ever seen my brother cry once in his entire life, and thats when i accidently kicked him in the balls.
    It is THE most painfull thing i have ever experienced, and it can infact stop a guy from being able to have kids. So think about it next time you feel like playing a joke girls.

[♥] Meow [♥];1644115 wrote:

some guys deserve it and its funny...only when its well deserved of course.

How the fuck is it funny? Give me one goddamn reason why it's funny. You think it's funny when you're screaming in pain when a baby comes out of your vagina? You think it's funny when a foot goes straight up between your thighs?

I'm sick of how girls do it as a practical joke. You have no idea what constitutes as well deserved. What, when a guy pulls down your skirt or calls you a bitch, does that count?

You can get sued for assault. If it was me, I'd be retarded not to.
    [CENTER].::ANIME is DOPAMINE to me::.

[/CENTER]

Boys Never allow a girl to tease you by hurting your sex organ,may be It was for a joke for the girls but never allow it because sometimes it may become serious. one day I happend to see two girls who is my next door hitting my sons scrotum for a joke,he was under severe pain and he for give what this girls have done to him.I got angry I caught my son and I insist my son to kick on vagina's of this two girls several times and he do so,I made this girls naked and I spit on their ugly cunt several times and I forced my son to spit on their ugly cunt and he also spit on this dirty cunt several times.Boys don't give any consideration to this girls who sometimes do this out of jealous or for joke.If they do so you should kick back their ugly cunt as much you can.they should realise what is the pain others are suffering.don't forget to kick at vagina if you need it.cunt is most ugliest thing you can kick as much you can if you need it.
  • Re: Boys kicking on girls vagina

SOME GIRLS REALLY NEED A KICK ON THEIR VAGINA.

A girl who is my next door used visit my home ,she used to wear a micro mini skirt ,she never wear a panties under it when she visit my home.she will come and sit on the sofa with her leg widely opend so that person sitting opposite to her can see her cunt.Once when my son enter my home she was sitting like this,my son suddenly went to next room. why some girls are like this,her cunt was really very ugly and it tends me to puke. girls please don't show your cunt like this, it is the most ugliest thing in the earth.Next time if this girl will come like this surely I will give a kick on her cunt and to express my anger I will spit on her ugly cunt. this type of girls deserves it.