How do you download? I really want to download.

• Re: How do you download? I really want to download.

I could teach you, but I'm not sure if it's illegal.

I mean, in Spain downloading music and films it's not illegal if you don't sell or rent them; but I don't know about other countries.
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
      "...que no está muerto lo que yace eternamente; y con el paso de extraños eones, incluso la Muerte puede morir..." (Howard Phillips Lovecraft)
    • Re: How do you download? I really want to download.

There are films which are legally put on torrent websites. And then you have places like netflix with which you can legally download films.

You can even find TV shows on the internet legally. For instance, South Park has an official website up where you can watch their episodes for free.

And just for clear fact, it's not illegal to download films, music and movies over the internet. It only becomes illegal when you download illegally distributed copies. For instance, there are bands who post their music on torrent trackers... same with movie studios. And then you have shows like South Park which allow you to watch and download episodes legally and for free. And with iTunes you can download music.

Most of the time it is illegal, but if you know where to look you can get free, high-quality, legal stuff.