help my friend is snorting coke!

• Re: help my friend is snorting coke!

RockMeBaby<3 wrote:

Maybe she's not just experimenting; maybe this has been going on for a while. We don't know.

I understand where you are coming from.
      Based on what we have been told she is expiermenting.
      She could be crack head we don't know.
      All we know is what have been told.
      From what I have read I am sure she is just expierimenting.
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

xXBURNXx wrote:

I understand where you are coming from.
      Based on what we have been told she is expiermenting.
      She could be crack head we don't know.
      All we know is what have been told.
      From what I have read I am sure she is just expierimenting.
      She could be, but I'm just saying. If she's not, she needs help; the sooner you can stop the better and easier it is.
      [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] [/CENTER]
      [CENTER][SIZE=3]I[/SIZE][/CENTER]
      [CENTER][SIZE=3]am....[/SIZE][/CENTER]
      [CENTER]RockMeBaby<3[/CENTER]

If you truly are her friend, you should do something. Cocaine is physically and mentally addictive and can seriously mess someone up. Talk to her first, try to keep it between you two, and if you think you aren't getting anywhere, tell her parents. It would be better to stop it before it got out of control than to wait until its too late. And I know its a lot easier for me to just type this, when I am sure this is very hard on you, so I wish you the best of luck with whatever you choose to do.

TheJoker wrote:

snitching wont do anything but get her pissed at u just let her be if she wants to shes gunna use drugs that cant be stopped

That's true; but as a friend you should at least want to help. So, he could tell a parent or some other adult so he can stop the habit, so it doesn't get worse.

if any of my friends ever ratted me out for my addictions id kill them(not joking i would slit there throats) narking crosses every line of trust and loyalty u rat her out she will never forgive u!( and i wouldnt blame her)
      [I]Any man can have one really bad day and end up just like me HA HA HA[/I]

TheJoker wrote:

if any of my friends ever ratted me out for my addictions id kill them(not joking i would slit there throats) narking crosses every line of trust and loyalty u rat her out she will never forgive u!( and i wouldnt blame her)
      I can see where you're coming from. But he's a concerned friend who wants to help; for all we know she could want to stop but have no idea how too, or she just doesn't wanna ask for help.

those who havn't had any experience with drugs should keep their fingers out of unknown cakes.

there could be any number of reasons she's resorted to drugs.

express your concern as a friend, let her control her own life.

and to the delinquent who said call the police or put her in rehab, thats another problem with the world, contradiction of human rights. shut the fuck up.
      [CENTER][SIZE=4][/SIZE][SIZE=2]Can you imagine what I would do if I could do all I can?[/SIZE] [/CENTER]

The likeliest thing is that there is absolutely nothing you can do directly to help her. Understandably, this may seem disappointing as you obviously care a lot for her, but you have to understand that it is only her willpower that will get her off the drugs. The best thing that you can do is to tell someone who can aid her in getting the professional help she needs. Someone like her parents or her teachers. Someone who will support her for every step of the way. Obviously, the rehabilitation process is a long and difficult one, this is where you come in. You should support her as she goes through the process; she will inevitably thank you for it.

Hope this helps,

Mark
      Revenge is only sweet when taken in correct dosages.