Any1 like MCR, opinions plz.....

• Do You Like My Chemical Romance?? 19
      HELL YES I LOVE THEM!!!! (3) 16%
      Who Are They?? (1) 5%
      their alrite, i like some of their songs.... (3) 16%
      HELL NO I HATE THEM!!!!! (10) 53%
      i dont really care... (2) 11%
    --hi

i was just wondering how many ppl on this site like the band My Chemical Romance??
    if you dont like them thats cool 2, i want to hear ppl's opinions on what they think of them, i personally LOVE them, LOL, so what do you think???

also if you do like them, who would be your favorite band member???

--Madz :)

p.s. heres a link of a pic of them if you dont know who they are.....

image.hotdog.hu/_data/members/…%20Chemical%20romance.JPG

well................................................ any1 got any opinions about them, even if you dont like them or know them id still appreciate you messaging in LOL

--Madz

The post was edited 2 times, last by Tsunkatse: merged double posts ().

• Re: Any1 like MCR, opinions plz.....

Trogdor_74 wrote:

I don't like them
    They're overhyped I don't particularly like their music, or their whole emo look

yes they may look emo, but their music has helped thousands of teens overcome wateva problem they may have, also they have stated that their music is not emo that it is rock, so yes, they may look "emo" but in truth, their not, i appreciate ur opinion tho...

--Madz
  • Saradactyl wrote:

Way overrated. I personally find them lacking talent.

talent, why do you say that?? have you seen the way they really care about what their doing, anywayz i dont really care what you think, you personally look like the person who judges a book by its cover, in my eyes, that is, no offense or anything :) also how are they overrated???

xSTYGx wrote:

Definitely need to break up soon.

just curious, why do you say that??

xxjulyxx wrote:

its ok to like em, just don't let anybody know you do

excuse me??? ur saying that ur aloud to like them, but not let ppl no it, why do you say that exactly?? do you know ppl who judge ppl by what they listen to?? or, are you sum1 who does that?? obviously you would know sum ppl who do that for you to make a comment like that...

--Madz:) p.s. i hope none of you took this personally :)

kopite wrote:

luv mcr, brilliant band, desolation row is good but i havnt herd bob dylons version, so i cnt compare it

yea, i haven't heard bob dylans version either so i cant really compare either, thats good that you like mcr, at least sum1 does, oh and the other 2 that said they like them or there alrite...

i really appreciate ppl opinions, although i should mention that i take by beliefs <<wateva you freakin call them, very seriously, and i like an explanation if you say you dont like them or so on.....

--Madz:)

The post was edited 1 time, last by Tsunkatse: merged double posts ().

Owen wrote:

They're one of my favorite bands.

yea, thats cool, XD , now the MCR fans are popping out of their hiding shells LOL jks.....

--Madz:D
    [CENTER][SIZE=1][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/SIZE][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][SIZE=1]"There is no meaning in our world, [/SIZE][SIZE=1]And no meaning is us who live there, [/SIZE][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][SIZE=1]We, meaningless, think of the world, [/SIZE][SIZE=1]Although knowing that there is no meaning there, [/SIZE][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][SIZE=1]Is even meaningless itself"[/SIZE][/CENTER]

Madzter13 wrote:

excuse me??? ur saying that ur aloud to like them, but not let ppl no it, why do you say that exactly?? do you know ppl who judge ppl by what they listen to?? or, are you sum1 who does that?? obviously you would know sum ppl who do that for you to make a comment like that...

perrsonalllly, i think you are the type of person who judges people by what they listen to, because as soon as anybody here says one thing negative about mcr, you jump right on them to insist that they're wrong. there are no right opinions in music. it is not a fact that my chemical romance is good. it isn't a fact that they're bad either, but let people have their opinions. personally, if i told any of my friends that i listened to my chemical romance i would get laughed out. now that doesnt mean they're bad, but it says something about them...
    [CENTER][FONT="Garamond"]This is the part of me that needs medication
    This is the part of me that believes in heaven[/FONT][/CENTER]

xxjulyxx wrote:

perrsonalllly, i think you are the type of person who judges people by what they listen to, because as soon as anybody here says one thing negative about mcr, you jump right on them to insist that they're wrong. there are no right opinions in music. it is not a fact that my chemical romance is good. it isn't a fact that they're bad either, but let people have their opinions. personally, if i told any of my friends that i listened to my chemical romance i would get laughed out. now that doesnt mean they're bad, but it says something about them...

well ur the one saying that if you listen to them not to tell ppl, yes, i am jumping on ppl, only if they make a STUPID comment like you did, just like Aannddyy quoted below v v v , and no i dont judge ppl on what music they like, one of my closest friends likes all that rap and hip hop music and i still hang out with her, also about ur friends laughing at you if you were to happen to like MCR, them laughing at you would be rude, ask yourself this, would they be your true friends if they did that, true friends stick together no matter what one of them decides, sounds like you have a poor judge of character with ur friends and with u thinking i judge ppl by music...

p.s. how old are you again???

Aannddyy wrote:

Stupid comment.
    [CENTER][SIZE=1][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/SIZE][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][SIZE=1]"There is no meaning in our world, [/SIZE][SIZE=1]And no meaning is us who live there, [/SIZE][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][SIZE=1]We, meaningless, think of the world, [/SIZE][SIZE=1]Although knowing that there is no meaning there, [/SIZE][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][SIZE=1]Is even meaningless itself"[/SIZE][/CENTER]