Any1 like MCR, opinions plz.....

• Re: Any1 like MCR, opinions plz.....

Aannddyy wrote:

No, I don't like to listen to My Chemical Romance

kk, thats cool, at least ur not making rude comments like that they suk and all that, thk you...

--Madz
    [CENTER][SIZE=1][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/SIZE][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][SIZE=1]"There is no meaning in our world, [/SIZE][SIZE=1]And no meaning is us who live there, [/SIZE][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][SIZE=1]We, meaningless, think of the world, [/SIZE][SIZE=1]Although knowing that there is no meaning there, [/SIZE][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][SIZE=1]Is even meaningless itself"[/SIZE][/CENTER]

Madzter13 wrote:

just curious, why do you say that??

I just have no love for the band, the music, their image or their fans. It's cool that they're sticking to their guns and not giving a shit about what people say, but after being bottled on stage more than once, and other bands and artists openly trashing them you'd think they'd start to take a hint.

xSTYGx wrote:

I just have no love for the band, the music, their image or their fans. It's cool that they're sticking to their guns and not giving a shit about what people say, but after being bottled on stage more than once, and other bands and artists openly trashing them you'd think they'd start to take a hint.

kk, i respect what ur saying...

--Madz
    [CENTER][SIZE=1]"There is no meaning in our world, [/SIZE][SIZE=1]And no meaning is us who live there, [/SIZE][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][SIZE=1]We, meaningless, think of the world, [/SIZE][SIZE=1]Although knowing that there is no meaning there, [/SIZE][/CENTER]

jaco123 wrote:

i hate how everybody calls them emo when their lead singer insists taht they are not. They have a good guitarist, i cant stand the look of the gerard way and their fans seem really weird.

i stated b4 that hey said they weren't emo, they dislike being labeled that, by good guitarist do you mean Ray Toro, the one with the Afro or Frank Iero, the one with the tats??
    HEY!, im a fan, and im not weird (much....) LOL :lolz:

--Madz:lol:

Madzter13 wrote:

i stated b4 that hey said they weren't emo, they dislike being labeled that, by good guitarist do you mean Ray Toro, the one with the Afro or Frank Iero, the one with the tats??
    HEY!, im a fan, and im not weird (much....) LOL :lolz:

--Madz:lol:

i know i was just stating that most people believe that they are emo, i never accused you of calling them emo. also the one that is sponsored by epiphone, Ray toro, is an exceptionally good guitarist, i think he has more talent then the band.

as for the fans-

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

He was actually working on becoming a full time artist before he founded My Chemical Romance.

yeah he went to art school and shit

got to respect him cause he wrote 6 issues on a tour bus
    more are coming out now that i might pick up
    prob just wait till it comes out in a trade
    "Something to relieve the pressures of their everyday life, like having to tie their shoes. "

Madzter13 wrote:

well ur the one saying that if you listen to them not to tell ppl, yes, i am jumping on ppl, only if they make a STUPID comment like you did, just like Aannddyy quoted below v v v , and no i dont judge ppl on what music they like, one of my closest friends likes all that rap and hip hop music and i still hang out with her, also about ur friends laughing at you if you were to happen to like MCR, them laughing at you would be rude, ask yourself this, would they be your true friends if they did that, true friends stick together no matter what one of them decides, sounds like you have a poor judge of character with ur friends and with u thinking i judge ppl by music...

p.s. how old are you again???

--Madz:)

uhm yeah. it aint like my friends would say 'fuck you' and never talk to me again if i listened to fucking mcr, but they would rag on me for it. that's perfectlly fine i'd rag on them too. that's what fucking friends do. and you are not just attacking people who say 'stupid comments.' you're attacking everyone who says anything negative by your precious my chemical romance.

and i am 16.
    [CENTER][FONT="Garamond"]This is the part of me that needs medication
    This is the part of me that believes in heaven[/FONT][/CENTER]

jaco123 wrote:

i know i was just stating that most people believe that they are emo, i never accused you of calling them emo. also the one that is sponsored by epiphone, Ray toro, is an exceptionally good guitarist, i think he has more talent then the band

i didnt mean it like that, i know you never accused me of calling them emo, i was actually agreeing with you just by stateing that id already mentioned that ,LOL, and ray is a really good guitarist...

xxjulyxx wrote:

uhm yeah. it aint like my friends would say 'fuck you' and never talk to me again if i listened to fucking mcr, but they would rag on me for it. that's perfectlly fine i'd rag on them too. that's what fucking friends do. and you are not just attacking people who say 'stupid comments.' you're attacking everyone who says anything negative by your precious my chemical romance.

and i am 16.

rite, so im accusing everyone who says sumthin bad about them??, rite....., cant you read at the other comments ive left people, i totally respect their opinion, its just when you stated that you shouldn't tell ppl you like them, i just thought that was a really stupid comment, and to tell you the truth, it was... and if sum1 does say they dont like them, AND makes a RUDE comment about them, sure, i will comment back, get used to it.....

oh, btw, what type of 16 yr old makes a comment like that anyway??

Elektrobank wrote:

i don't listen to them. Heard much about them, just don't like rock (its rock right?) as much as i used to.

yea, its rock...

--Madz

Madzter13 wrote:

talent, why do you say that?? have you seen the way they really care about what their doing, anywayz i dont really care what you think, you personally look like the person who judges a book by its cover, in my eyes, that is, no offense or anything :) also how are they overrated???

There is a difference between talent and caring about what they are doing. I don't really judge a book by its cover. I actually have friends who went through that whole MCR obsession thing, and one of my girlfriends was obsessed with the singer. I've heard their music, if I have never heard any of their stuff I would have kept quiet.
    [CENTER][FONT="Garamond"][COLOR="DarkRed"][SIZE="3"]Seduce&Destroy[/SIZE]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    You're sure you still wanna play this evil lil game?
    [/COLOR][/FONT][/CENTER]

And furthermore. The whole thing is a charade. They don't really give a fuck about helping people. It is more so about the publicity and cash. That is my opinion on it anyways. Of course I am a bit biased, because I feel that way about most mainstream bands (not all though, mind you).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    [/COLOR][/FONT][/CENTER]

xxjulyxx wrote:

a 16 year old who doesnt listen to my chemical romance and actually has valid arguments XD

Valid arguments about what? This is a thread about opinions, there's no use debating in here when the question being asked is a question that comes down to the individual and what taste of music they might have.

People listen to music that you don't like believe it or not, you're going to have to deal with it. If a friend of mine came up to me today and said "I listen to My Chemical Romance" I wouldn't have a problem with that, you don't have to be so judgmental and give someone a hard time because they listen to the music that you may not agree with is beyond me.

By the way, my mother is a major My Chemical Romance fan.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Aannddyy wrote:

Valid arguments about what? This is a thread about opinions, there's no use debating in here when the question being asked is a question that comes down to the individual and what taste of music they might have.

People listen to music that you don't like believe it or not, you're going to have to deal with it. If a friend of mine came up to me today and said "I listen to My Chemical Romance" I wouldn't have a problem with that, you don't have to be so judgmental and give someone a hard time because they listen to the music that you may not agree with is beyond me.

By the way, my mother is a major My Chemical Romance fan.

I don't mean to jump on your case, but I must point out the fact that you may be attacking the wrong person. She was getting upset at the maker of the thread for getting on people's cases for not liking MCR (which in my opinion is foolish, because if you are going to make a thread asking for opinions you must expect to get negative ones).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    [/COLOR][/FONT][/CENTER]