Any1 like MCR, opinions plz.....

• Re: Any1 like MCR, opinions plz.....

Aannddyy wrote:

Valid arguments about what? This is a thread about opinions, there's no use debating in here when the question being asked is a question that comes down to the individual and what taste of music they might have.

People listen to music that you don't like believe it or not, you're going to have to deal with it. If a friend of mine came up to me today and said "I listen to My Chemical Romance" I wouldn't have a problem with that, you don't have to be so judgmental and give someone a hard time because they listen to the music that you may not agree with is beyond me.

By the way, my mother is a major My Chemical Romance fan.

ur mum sounds cool...XD

Saradactyl wrote:

I don't mean to jump on your case, but I must point out the fact that you may be attacking the wrong person. She was getting upset at the maker of the thread for getting on people's cases for not liking MCR (which in my opinion is foolish, because if you are going to make a thread asking for opinions you must expect to get negative ones).

how am i getting on ppl's cases, im only replying negativity to the ppl who left rude or stupid comments, like you and july, and i asked for OPINIONS, not rude comments on them...

Saradactyl wrote:

And furthermore. The whole thing is a charade. They don't really give a fuck about helping people. It is more so about the publicity and cash. That is my opinion on it anyways. Of course I am a bit biased, because I feel that way about most mainstream bands (not all though, mind you).

how would you know if they really give a fuck about about helping ppl, its not like you've met them...

xxjulyxx wrote:

a 16 year old who doesnt listen to my chemical romance and actually has valid arguments XD

i kno you dont listen to them, but why make a stupid comment?? if i told sum1 who i didn't know that i liked them they would probably say cool.. alrite.. not laugh at me,.. if you want me too, i can get their named tattooed across my head and see how many ppl would laugh at me, and i take it not many, well apart from a tattoo on my head... anywayz not every1's like ur so-called friends....

--Madz
    [CENTER][SIZE=1][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/SIZE][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][SIZE=1]"There is no meaning in our world, [/SIZE][SIZE=1]And no meaning is us who live there, [/SIZE][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][SIZE=1]We, meaningless, think of the world, [/SIZE][SIZE=1]Although knowing that there is no meaning there, [/SIZE][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][SIZE=1]Is even meaningless itself"[/SIZE][/CENTER]

Pickles wrote:

No, I hate them. They sold out for one thing..the black parade was awful..before that they had a few decent songs. They are just mass produced rubbish that feeds on the angst of 13 year old girls.

umm, ok.... :S
    [CENTER][SIZE=1]"There is no meaning in our world, [/SIZE][SIZE=1]And no meaning is us who live there, [/SIZE][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][SIZE=1]We, meaningless, think of the world, [/SIZE][SIZE=1]Although knowing that there is no meaning there, [/SIZE][/CENTER]

Dezer wrote:

Music for depressed 14 year olds.

are you saying only depressed teenage girls listen to them....???

The post was edited 1 time, last by Madzter13: worded it wrong... :S ().

Aannddyy wrote:

Valid arguments about what? This is a thread about opinions, there's no use debating in here when the question being asked is a question that comes down to the individual and what taste of music they might have.

People listen to music that you don't like believe it or not, you're going to have to deal with it. If a friend of mine came up to me today and said "I listen to My Chemical Romance" I wouldn't have a problem with that, you don't have to be so judgmental and give someone a hard time because they listen to the music that you may not agree with is beyond me.

By the way, my mother is a major My Chemical Romance fan.

i'm not attacking her music choices. i'm attacking the fact that she attacks others opinions when they say they dislike mcr.
    [CENTER][FONT="Garamond"]This is the part of me that needs medication
    This is the part of me that believes in heaven[/FONT][/CENTER]

Pickles wrote:

No, I hate them. They sold out for one thing..the black parade was awful..before that they had a few decent songs. They are just mass produced rubbish that feeds on the angst of 13 year old girls.

All of their music feeds on the angst of 13 year old girls - not just their "new stuff" - they didn't exactly sell out as they have been really similar (to themselves and countless other bands) their entire musical career.

I don't like them though. Boring in my opinion.
    i don't sleep

Owen wrote:

If all you're going to do is attack other members, I'm going to close the thread. This is getting ridiculous.

umm, can you close this thread plz, i dont like how some of em are being rude, especially since their not listening and i fully respect peoples opinions on them, as you can read at above posts^....