I'm shocked...

• I'm shocked...

Today one of my best friends told me that he tried to kill himself earlier. But he failed and that he wasn't okay and at first I didn't believe him, but... he was serious.

I talked to him over the phone and told me why and all this other stuff, but... he didn't seem that upset about it. I mean, I know it's him; he's not one to dwell on things and he's rather open about everything. But... I don't know.

Sometimes I get the feeling that he's breaking inside and not telling me the whole story, or maybe that's just what I want to believe? I don't know.

I don't know what to think right now.

I already have stuff to worry about and then their my best-best friend that's already broken and I have to help her out and my school work is piling up and my parent's are being even more stressful on me. But this isn't about me.

I just... I guess I need someone to talk to? I know I'm not going to get much sleep tonight... So... I don't know.

Ugh. x-x.

Thanks to anyone that actually read this. lol.
      [CENTER]
      "Gender is a universe and we're all stars"
      [/CENTER]
    • Re: I'm shocked...

Sounds like what I did this year, I was sick of life, because my parents and whole life is in hell right now. Anyways, I took a couple bottles of random pills/drugs, smoked some weed, and chugged Robitussin to get stoned, I sat the whole day through school, and my friends found out what I did and sent me to a mental hospital for rehab, I was better after I left there, but I'll tell you right now that place was hell.

Lots of people look happy on the outside while being completely miserable on the inside. I think the only thing you can do for him right now is be there for him. Let him know that whatever happens you are there if he needs to talk or anything. Thats all you can really do for him right now.

Good Luck!
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Many people have the uncanny ability to mask their true feelings/emotions. After going through whatever it was, that finally pushed your friend to an attempt to take his life, I think he's actually masking what he really feels. Maybe you should wait it out a bit until he feels comfortable enough to totally open up and let you know? I think that in time, he will tell you what's bothering him, and if he doesn't, you're a good enough of a friend to know that he's bottling something up inside. It's either wait or intervention here. If you feel you've waited long enough for him to come to you and let it out/rant/vent, I think you should sit him down and talk to him about how you're worried and that you're there for him if he ever needs to talk. You sound like a really good friend, and that's exactly what he needs right now.

Good luck!
      [RIGHT]
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[/RIGHT]

I understand this must be very worrying for you. Your friend will need a lot of help and support through this, i am sure you are trying your best to give this, which is the main thing. Try to persuade your friend to see someone as this will help him/her to get through this. I'm sure your support will be very helpful for your friend, sit down and talk through it positvely, your friend can get through this over time with the help and support that is needed.

i had that problem this year, i was miserable with everything, at times i was happy but most of the time just sad and felt like ending it.

time will mend her heart, just be there for her along the way
      Not a jealous man, but females lie, But I guess that's just what you do, How could it ever be just us two?
      Never loved you enough to trust you...