::Poll: Kissing... it's in your hands!!

• ::Poll: Kissing... it's in your hands!!

next saturday it's my party.
      and i'm gonna kiss my boyfriend.

but i need to know.....

1. where?

2. when?

3.how?

4.should i say something before i kiss him?

5. can i somehow get him to kiss me?

6. how do i kiss?

7. What is a cute way to go into a kiss??
    • Re: ::Poll: Kissing... it's in your hands!!

1. where? It can really be anywhere, but I'm sure you'll like it when you two are a little secluded.

2. when? When you want to. Just pull him to the side and say you want to talk to him and then lay one on him.

3.how? Gentle kiss. Don't just do a peck, but don't try to go into a make out session.

4.should i say something before i kiss him? You don't have to really. I say just go for it.

5. can i somehow get him to kiss me? Don't think about it. Take the initiative.

6. how do i kiss? This is something you can't just read off the internet. You have to learn first hand.

7. What is a cute way to go into a kiss?? To just lean into him gently and kiss him.

But hey, good luck.
      [CENTER][SIZE=4]...---...[/SIZE][/CENTER]
      [CENTER][SIZE=4]Chivalry isn't dead. It's just being a really good ninja.[/SIZE]
      [/CENTER]
      [CENTER][SIZE=4]...---...[/SIZE][/CENTER]

1. Where? When you and him are alone

2. When? When the moment is right, your both looking into eachother's eyes, then lean in and kiss him. You'll know when the moment is right.

3. How?
      As IceMan said don't have a make out session. Your first kiss should be sweet and simple and then after your comfortable with that, doesn't have to be the same day perhaps a couple times after and your ready, you can makeout with him. You'll know when the moment is right.

4. Should i say something before i kiss him? You don't need too

5. Can I somehow get him to kiss me? You can kiss him on the cheek, and then maybe he'll take the hint and kiss you on the lips. Again like IceMan said take iniative, he'll like it if you make the move

6. How do i kiss? It's not something you can explain, but it's not a very big deal it will go by fast.

7. What is a cute way to go into a kiss?? Make eye contact, you could hold his hand while kissing him or put your arms around him then lean in and kiss him.

If your unsure you can always kiss him on the cheek first, see his reaction and if you feel like he liked it, then you can go in and kiss him on the lips.

Hope I helped, good luck.
      [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/CENTER]

[CENTER]I want to be fluent in your body language.[/CENTER]

honestly, when i first made out with a girl, it almost seemed like a natural reaction. It's really not complicated and although some people call other people "good or bad kissers" i really don't think it's something that you can be bad at. (unless your like making out with their nose or something?)

You'll see what i mean when you do it.

blacksabbath098 wrote:

i really don't think it's something that you can be bad at. (unless your like making out with their nose or something?)

You could eat their face.

blacksabbath098 wrote:

oh, and as for the other stuff, you don't have to do it in a "cute" way. Guys could really care less, they just want some action.

Really all you have to do is take his hand, pull him in a private area and go for it.

I love the cute things.

Go somewhere alone and hold eachother close and kiss him on the lips, then kiss him again and again. The rest just happens. Theres no way to teach you, it just happens. You might be weird the first time but youll get better when you get used to kissing.

Tip: Dont eat his face. Be gentle, not animal like.
      You'll get to the animal stuff later on.