FAKE ID's - Should I? Do You?

• FAKE ID's - Should I? Do You?

So me and my friend, both 15 (nearly 16) tried to buy alcohol for a group of our mates on Friday night.
      We decided we could get away with 18 so we went in the off license and started to collect packs of WKD's, Vodka's etc.
      We put everything on the till and ready to pay. The shop keeper believed us about our age but it's a 21 ask for ID law in the UK.
      So he asked for ID.
      Of course I pretended I had forgotten my ID and left it at home, and he apologized loads and claimed that the police had warned him before and he had to ask for ID, because of the CCTV, even if he did believe us.

This al lead to me thinking, should I get a fake ID?
      Now in the UK it's 18 to buy alcohol and 17 to drive.

I AM ABOUT TO GET A FAKE DRIVER'S LICENSE.

Should I? I would be sensible by keeping away from chain stores etc.

HAVE YOU GOT A FAKE ID? DO YOU KNOW SOMEONE WHO HAS?

I am paying £20 for mine. What do you think?

x
    • Re: FAKE ID's - Should I? Do You?

Really isn't worth it, i know someone who had one. You can get hold of them pretty easily for a reason, and that's because they're obviously fake, trying to use them is illegal and if you get caught, you'll be lucky if they only confiscate it, police get involved and you're in it deep, just wait your turn like the rest of us have had to do.
      [CENTER][SIZE=2][/SIZE] [/CENTER]

x-mercedes-x wrote:

trying to use them is illegal and if you get caught, you'll be lucky if they only confiscate it,

there was a guy in my school who had a fake id. he got caught; but only coz he was stupid. we like went in the same shop like 4 times a day to get alcohol and boasted to everyone.

his got confisacated, and he has a track record with the police.

i just dont know, like im not gonna drive a car with it; defo not. but hummm.

i got one recently. If you get a decent one and use it in the right places it can be useful. However the only reason they are allowed to sell them is because they are not forgerys of existing cards, they are just made up. Because of this you should only use them in places where the employee's dont get decent training to spot fake ones. (ie, dont go to bars, clubs, pubs or chain alcohol stores like threshers) I'll PM you the one i have, it's pretty good.
      [CENTER]She's a bitch lol
      Can't you see it?
      Glad she's gone :)
      [/CENTER]

Uhh yeah don't do it. If you get caught with one it's very bad. And most shop keepers and beginning to tell the difference between a fake ID and a real one. And a fake drivers license is a big nono if you get pulled over and the police find that on you. You're screwed to put it simply.
      :freehugs: I may be a little crazy but there is method in my madness :bump:

If you get a fake I.D. that's like printed with your picture and stuff it'll be a lot less likely to work compared to a real I.D. of someone who looks like you; which is what I used many times without any problems. I'm legal age now though so I can just use my real I.D.

In Canada we have health cards with pictures and your info, donno if you have them there too, but they're the best thing to use as a fake I.D. because even if they think it's fake they have to give it back; this is because if it actually were your health card they would be denying you medical care or something like that and that's very illegal, so they won't risk taking the card; they can still turn you down for buying booze though.
      [SIZE=6]
      [/SIZE]

Im 19, never been carded... And I would NEVER use a fake ID. I plan on going to medical school, and with a police record... fat chance.

Then again Im 270lbs and 6'5 so I dont look 19 o.o
      Bodybuilding is not a hobby. It's a lifestyle.
      For questions/comments, PM me.
      Yes I am 19. Im here to relate to all the crap I missed out on being the shy kid in high school.

Lol, there's no problem using them. My friend has a £20 Flux one, works great. Just DON'T go into supermarkets with them, they'll take it off you. Go into off licenses/corner shops, no problem.

I'm 17 now and look young, but have been getting served since about 15/16. It's about the way you act in the shop, I'll just tell you my method lol, it works for me.

I put my head round the shop door, and go 'you don't do the green rizzlas do you?' then walk in, there only 30p, and there less strict with 30p papers than vodka and wkd. As there at the till, just ask about an offer, or just grab some alcahol and say something like 'it's probably cheaper here actually, that aswell please'. Cos there already on the till, and on camera, have aknowledged your 18 with the skins, they'll usually just scan it through.

Hahaa, sad, but yeah, that's what I do if if I can't get a friend to go to supermarket lol.
      [SIZE="4"][COLOR="Red"]I've quit TeenHut, seeming as most of it's members seem to support someone masturbating over a picture of my 10 year old sister. Nice community, lol. Peace.[/COLOR][/SIZE]