Devil Beside You

• Devil Beside You

Okay, so I'm giving it another try... It's actually my friend's idea... She gave me a concept, and I built a story around it! And since she's chinese, the story takes place in Hong Kong. Most things here are fictional! I hope y'all like it!

Devil Beside You

Chapter One

Yue sat on a bench in the college garden. She sighed. “A-yi,” she whispered. She looked up and saw that across her, A-yi sat on a bench as well. He put the earpieces of his mp-3 player in his ears. As his head bobbed on the beat of the music, his dark, black hair gently waved, when the wind blew through them. Yue sighed. She’s liked A-yi for a long time now. Every time she saw him, she fantasized about how he would kiss her. Do I tell him? she thought. “Do I tell him?” she whispered to herself.
      “Tell who what?”
      Yue looked behind her. Her two best friends, Lia and Yumi were standing behind her. Yue stood up. “Let’s talk somewhere else,” she said, nodding her head towards A-yi. Lia and Yumi got the clue, and they went somewhere else.

Behind a big tree, Yue said: “I’m thinking of telling A-yi the truth, that I really like him. Should I?” Lia and Yumi grinned. “Yes, absolutely!” Lia said. “Yeah, you should do it!” Yumi said. “Okay, but I don’t think I can bring out the words when I stand face to face with him.” Yue said. “Write him a letter.” Yumi said. “Yes, and then you give it to him.” Lia said. Yue smiled.
      “Okay, it’s done.” Yue put her pen down. Lia and Yumi picked the letter up and started to read it.” “Dearest A-yi, I really… yes, u-huh… for a long… u-huh, yes,” Lia mumbled. “Excellent!” Yumi said. “Really?” Yue asked. “Yep, now, let’s give it to him.” Lia said.

Yue walked back to the benches. A-yi was still sitting. He was reading a book. Yue took a deep breath. “Here it goes,” she whispered to herself. “Oh, God, help me.” Yue sighed and started to walk to A-yi. She saw him turn around. He put his book in his bag. Yue faced his back. “Here,” she said. She stretched out her arms and reached the letter out to him. She was too embarrassed and let her head down, so A-yi wouldn’t see her red face. A-yi didn’t notice Yue was standing behind him. He bobbed his head along with the beat of the music, and walked away. Yue was still standing there, with her arms stretched, and the letter in her hands. She looked up. She faced someone, but it was not A-yi. The boy she was facing had a black shirt on. He had a pierced eye-brow. He had short, black hair. It was very un-neat. He looked rough. It was A-mon, the son of the head of the college. He could do whatever the hell he wanted. His dad was the boss. A-mon eyed her strangely. Yue got startled. She dropped the letter and ran for it. Exhausted, she arrived back at the tree. “What the hell was that?!” Lia said. “You let A-yi get away.” Yumi said. “It’s even worse, I saw A-mon. I freaked, dropped the letter and ran for it. He’s probably reading it right now.” Yue said. “You can be sure of that.” Yumi said. She peaked around the tree and saw A-mon reading the letter. Yue saw him grinning. She quickly turned back and hid behind the tree. “Oh shit, what am I going to do? I’m so dead!” Yue said panicky. “Don’t panic, stay cool!” Lia said.
      “Yue?”
      Yue looked behind her. She stood face to face with A-mon, again. “What,” Yue said, keeping her cool. A-mon eyed Yue threatening. “If you don’t want to be my slave, I’ll make copies of this letter, and spread it all over the campus,” he said. “Never,” Yue said.
      “Then I guess you want the whole school, all of its students and teachers, to find out about this?” A-mon waved the letter in front of her. A-mon started to read it out loud: “Dearest A-yi. I’ve liked you for a long time. And I don’t mean, like as friends, but I like you…” Yue quickly covered A-mon’s mouth with her hands. “Alright, fine. I’ll be your, slave,” she said and removed her hands. A-mon grinned. “Great, we’ll have such a good time!”
      [CENTER][br][br][size=1]*Luv Mii DivaS: KeLly, JOsanne, PegGy*[br]*Luv Mii DivoS: AbeL, KaY, RiCk*[/size][/CENTER]