If you got pregnant...

• Re: If you got pregnant...

Well, my boyfriend's long-distance, so I'd only get pregnant under some pretty weird circumstances. If it wasn't his (which it couldn't be, unless something weird happened), I'd abort it. I love kids and can't wait to have them, but I'd rather wait until I get to have them with him.

~Maggot
    [size=3]Oh! why is phrensy called a curse?
    I deem the sense of misery worse:
    Come, Madness, come!
    [/size]

I'm only fifteen years old and theres a lot I still want to do.
    I know I'll probably get critcised by some for this but I would have an abortion if I got pregnant now.

I'm in high school and I want to graduate high school and if Ihad a kid now I would have to constantly be with the baby to take care of it.
    A bit hard if you want to graduate.

And my boyfriend is also only fifteen and we are both finacially and mentally not ready for a kid.

So I would want to abort it and thats what I would do.

Yeah I have the same opinion. If I got pregnant now, I would mostlikely have an abortion. In the case I couldn't have an abortion (idk but just if I couldn't take it mentally or something) I would have the baby and have my aunt or someone adopt it. That way I would be able to see the baby still. But yeah right now I don't want to get pregnant because I want to do so much. A boyfriend and college is hard enough to handle next year. I don't want a baby too lol. But someday when I'm older I do want kids.

To all those who says abortion, you should be ashamed of yourselves you sick fucks. I'm no religious hippie freak but if you've made a stupid decision then it's no one elses fault but yours. You should have it and put it up for adoption if you can't take care of it yourself. Might as well go through all that and make up part of your irresponsibility.

Dior wrote:

To all those who says abortion, you should be ashamed of yourselves you sick fucks. I'm no religious hippie freak but if you've made a stupid decision then it's no one elses fault but yours. You should have it and put it up for adoption if you can't take care of it yourself. Might as well go through all that and make up part of your irresponsibility.

Well women now can choose so we are just exercising that right. Maybe it is a smart decision in a way. The world is already overpopulated. What if the girl was raped and got pregnant? Or what if the condom broke and she happened to get pregnant? Or what if they didn't even have sex but some semen accidently got near her vagina and got her pregnant? I think it is a good right to have. It is a warning and the girl will be scared enough. She will probably find protection. If she is stupid and repeatedly gets pregnant and aborts them, she won't be able to have children later possibly. I know right now though that even though I would like to have the child if I am pregnant, it would screw up a lot of things. My boyfriend and I are careful and would take care of the child, but we are too young. I would prefer to abort it if I had to. I need to go to college. I have a life to live. I am using protection. It would be a terrible mistake and I don't want one little night to ruin my future dreams, career, life. And maybe for some, abortion would be the responsible choice. Just a thought. I'm not yelling at you, just discussing what I think.

unknownsunshine7 wrote:

Well women now can choose so we are just exercising that right. Maybe it is a smart decision in a way. The world is already overpopulated. What if the girl was raped and got pregnant? Or what if the condom broke and she happened to get pregnant? Or what if they didn't even have sex but some semen accidently got near her vagina and got her pregnant? I think it is a good right to have. It is a warning and the girl will be scared enough. She will probably find protection. If she is stupid and repeatedly gets pregnant and aborts them, she won't be able to have children later possibly. I know right now though that even though I would like to have the child if I am pregnant, it would screw up a lot of things. My boyfriend and I are careful and would take care of the child, but we are too young. I would prefer to abort it if I had to. I need to go to college. I have a life to live. I am using protection. It would be a terrible mistake and I don't want one little night to ruin my future dreams, career, life. And maybe for some, abortion would be the responsible choice. Just a thought. I'm not yelling at you, just discussing what I think.

k so that's your opinion... why the - rep? -.-

Dior wrote:

Dude, I might not even be able to carry a baby because of past injuries, or, if I can, I might end up being in ungodly amounts of pain. Not only that, but my history of issues with depression means I could also be at risk for postpartum depression or even psychosis (remember Andrea Yates?). Any meds I would take, if they even worked, could cause heart failure, among other things. And I'm relatively normal. What do you think women with actual physical disabilities would have to go through? Carrying a baby for nine months isn't as simple as most people, particularly guys, seem to think it is. It's not just tuck it away, get a bit fatter, have a few mood swings, then pop the sucker out when it's ready.

~Maggot
    [size=3]Oh! why is phrensy called a curse?
    I deem the sense of misery worse:
    Come, Madness, come!
    [/size]

Goddess of Judecca wrote:

Dude, I might not even be able to carry a baby because of past injuries, or, if I can, I might end up being in ungodly amounts of pain. Not only that, but my history of issues with depression means I could also be at risk for postpartum depression or even psychosis (remember Andrea Yates?). Any meds I would take, if they even worked, could cause heart failure, among other things. And I'm relatively normal. What do you think women with actual physical disabilities would have to go through? Carrying a baby for nine months isn't as simple as most people, particularly guys, seem to think it is. It's not just tuck it away, get a bit fatter, have a few mood swings, then pop the sucker out when it's ready.

~Maggot

=(