If you got pregnant...

• Re: If you got pregnant...

HRTBRK1 wrote:

i wud definitely keep the baby and raise it as best as i can. i kno my parents wud be super pissed at me but i kno that they wud put that all aside and help me. if i made that mistake and had unprotected sex then i think that i shud face the consequences of it.
    Um, you are aware that it's possible to get pregnant even while using protection, right?

~Maggot
    [size=3]Oh! why is phrensy called a curse?
    I deem the sense of misery worse:
    Come, Madness, come!
    [/size]

If I got pregnant at the age I am (16) then I would keep it, although my bf and mum would want rid, I would mainly keep it because if I was stupid enough to get pregnant in the first place then I should face up to the consequences, but I dont actually WANT a baby now.
    Although when push comes to shove, I would more than likely get it aborted due to my mum being pissed off and probably throw me out and my bf wouldnt be happy.
    [RIGHT][SIZE=2]♥[/SIZE]nathan.
    [CENTER]I swore I'd never fall again but this don't even feel like falling..♪

[/CENTER]
    [/RIGHT]

well i am pregnant and just turned 18. i got pregnant from outercourse (he wasn't even touched at any point and was three feet from me) and dumped my boyfriend the night it happened knowing that i got pregnant from it. he and i are not in a position to be attached romantically and be parents at the same time so i decided that being parents would come first and then our relationship. he's five years older than me so he already has a good foot in the world and i'm about to graduate college so we're both a more unique case, but still i believe i did what was in the best interest of our baby.

Well let's see. Rainwatcher is pregnant with my child, so I think the better question is what AM I doing. Well, I'm working on a third job (second steady job), making midnight craving runs, and just generally showing support in every way I can. I would never leave her or our unborn child. Yes, it was unexpected, but not unwelcomed. I honestly couldn't be happier. Sure it would be nice to be making more money, But I still have at the very least 7 months to work that out. So its good. I will stay with her and I will be the Daddy that I know my baby deserves.

I've always been certain that I'd get an abortion because I'm doing my A-levels and then I want to get a degree and become a teacher, and having a baby would seriously hinder my chances of being successful at completing all of that.

However, when I think of ending the life of something that's part me and part my boyfriend I get a funny feeling inside. I would love to have children with him one day, he would be a brilliant dad. (Not so sure I'd be a great mum though!)

Then again, my parents would be so utterly disappointed and I can't stand disappointment especially when it's coming from them.

So basically, I'd be one incredibly mixed up girl if I ever did get pregnant! I'm on the pill and just hope that it keeps being effective!
    [CENTER]Jusqu'ici tout va bien[/CENTER]

wow!
    congratulations!
    You'll be a great dad.

I'f i got preg, id be happy
    but it's impossible,
    i havent tried "making love" yet,
    as in like ever.
    maybe when the right
    time, person, comes
    id be preg and i'd be very happy :)
    congratulations again ü

Take care, Godbless you, your wife and your baby.
    and your whole family ü
    <3

Honestly I'd keep my baby if I were to ever find myself pregnant. I'm against abortion for the simple fact that it's a life, your baby's life. It didn't ask to be here in the first place and it isn't right to create a life and then take it away from them.My mom went through a lot and still is because her siblings were put up for adoption so I'd definitely keep my baby. No matter what happens it won't change the fact that you have/had a baby no matter what the circumstances are, you still carried life within you no matter how long.

Right now, I dont know what i'd do, i'm currently in college and i want to finish my degree.
    However, unless i was raped I wouldn't abort. I'm in a long distance relationship of over 2 1/2 years, so I trust my partner. I'm on birth control. But hey shit happens right?
    I just dont know if adoption would be what i'd chose. I want to finish school... but I dont know if i could give up someone i carried for 9 months,, plus I LOVE children and i really metaphorically "cant wait" to be a mother. on the flip side, i've been dealing with depression and anxiety lately,. and i wouldn't want anything to be worse, you know?

I'd carry s/he to term and during that time make the decision.
    [CENTER][SIZE=3]Escher's Path took me back..
    [/SIZE] [SIZE=3](Latest Poem)[/SIZE]
    [/CENTER]