'Fooling Around' with parents upstairs...

• 'Fooling Around' with parents upstairs...

Ok, so my girlfriend is coming over tomorrow night.

We haven't had intimate time in a while, so whenever I talk to her on the phone she tells me that she is going to 'Make it up to me for being a patient little boy' :p.

So yeah, she keeps telling me shes going to 'make it up to me'. The way she says its pretty obvious she wants to do some fun physical stuff. Soo up to this point we've just made out for extended periods of time since we didn't really have access to an intimate setting like my room. This is actually the first time she is coming over, I've been to her house plenty of times (we always need to keep the door open :\), but she just now convinced her parents to let her go over to a boys house alone haha...

Annywayyy, does anyone have any tips for some nice snuggling action? (haha I feel like a perve asking that...)

I was thinking something just like holding her like I normally do while we watch a movie or something, then maybe do some nice rubbing...

I guess this could just be something I have to feel out, anyway my parents will be upstairs so I dunno if we can get toooo crazy.

haha thanks!
    • Re: 'Fooling Around' with parents upstairs...

I "fool around" (as you put it :p) very quietly with my boyfriend when my parents are upstairs but I would never have sex with him while there's a chance they could here.

If they're upstairs in bed and we're downstairs still then we have sex but I just couldn't do it with them in the next room - way too wierd!!

But then, we've had sex with his parents in the same caravan (and caravan walls are thin!) so that's not so much of an issue cos I know that they wouldn't mention it to me but my mum or dad might have something embarrassing to say if they heard us! Plus, I can imagine how mortified my mum and dad'd be if they heard their "little girl" doing that :p

I've heard them having sex and it is the most repulsive thing ever! I could never put them through it! Even as revenge :p
      [CENTER]Jusqu'ici tout va bien[/CENTER]
    • Re: 'Fooling Around' with parents upstairs...

Oh, haha just to clarify my parents will not be in the NEXT ROOM...

They will be upstairs at the other side of the house. I can hear when people walk around up stairs, so based on hearing I can tell where everyone in my house is at any given time...

Them barging in on us isn't really a concern.