Boys: What if you got a girl pregnant; Would you..

• Re: Boys: What if you got a girl pregnant; Would you..

I'm going to be honest.

I'd ask for her to get an abortion. If she wouldn't, then I'd tell her I'm sorry, but I can't be the baby's daddy. I have far too much I want to do in life, and I'm not going to let a kid get in the way of that. Sure, it's my mistake, and I offered to fix that; but I can't be a father to kid right now. Hell, I don't know if I'd be a good father in 10 years, more or less now.

That said, I would definitely give her money to raise the kid.
      [CENTER]"Young King, pay me in gold."
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/CENTER]

Hi :)
      I would stay with her, no doubt about it. There are plenty of guys out there who would order her to have an abortion, but I'm not like that - no one should be. No person should be left alone in that state.
      Once, my ex thought she was, and I asked her what she wanted to do about it and ensured her that if she was, I would stay with her all the wa through it.
      I think that's just me though. See, I've always wanted a future with that girl who I love more than anything and kids and a nice little house...can't have that any more, but it's what I wanted, so it might just be me, but meh.
      [LEFT][SIZE=4]My mind turns to metal, its gears are turning,[/SIZE][/LEFT]
      [LEFT][SIZE=4]And my sanity withers and dies.[/SIZE][/LEFT]
      [LEFT][SIZE=4]This world all around me, it's bitter and twisted;[/SIZE][/LEFT]
      [LEFT][SIZE=4]Reality, madness or lies?[/SIZE][/LEFT]

If I fell pregnant I would ask the guy to marry me and raise the child with me. Even if he was a stranger I had a one night stand with (assuming I could still contact him).

I believe every child sould grow up with a family. And I would put up with having an unhappy marriage to give my child a solid family home.

If he refused to marry me I would give the baby up for adoption. I do not believe in abortion, but I couldn't raise the child properly by myself. I'd prefer to have the pregnancy then give my baby to a good loving family, even though it would brake my heart and kill me to do it.

In the future I may feel different and have a child on my own if the father left me. But at 16 it wouldn't be fair on me or the baby.

charmaine wrote:

If I fell pregnant I would ask the guy to marry me and raise the child with me. Even if he was a stranger I had a one night stand with (assuming I could still contact him).

I believe every child sould grow up with a family. And I would put up with having an unhappy marriage to give my child a solid family home.

Oh really? You think a child with two unhappily married parents who don't know what the hell they're doing will be a "happy" one?

If he refused to marry me I would give the baby up for adoption.

Smart.

I do not believe in abortion,

I assure you, it exists.

but I couldn't raise the child properly by myself. I'd prefer to have the pregnancy then give my baby to a good loving family, even though it would brake my heart and kill me to do it.

Why would you break yourself over a blob of DNA? That doesn't make any sense to me.

In the future I may feel different and have a child on my own if the father left me. But at 16 it wouldn't be fair on me or the baby.

I'm also 16. Allowing a baby to be born to 16 year old parent(s) is "not fair to the baby".
      Unfortunately my producer Azamat Bagatov could not make entry to your country because of sex crime problem. But it has been resolved now, because the horse was above the age of consent.