Girls: At the Age of 15..

• Re: Girls: At the Age of 15..

when i was 15 there would have been no chance of me being able to look after a kid cos i cudn even look after myself :O .. id most lykly abort or do th adoption thing even though itd b really tough.. but ya id definitly do ALOT of freaking out, even if i was pregnant now at 18!
      [CENTER]I'd Rather be Hated for Who I Am;[/CENTER]
      [CENTER]Than Loved for Who I'm Not [/CENTER]
      [CENTER]- Kurt Cobain[/CENTER]

Well... it would give me and my boytoy the chance to move in together and make another one!!!! hehe so much fun!
      But really, why were you stupid enough to get prego at 15?????
      It's called a condom, or birth control. Or both. Or freakin abstinence.
      Just don't have sex if you don't want a baby!!!!!
      But now, all you can do is cope. I had one at 13. IT's not as bad as it sounds!

Well I do not agree with abortions..
      *I do respect that other people do agree with them though.. before anyone jumps down my throat!*
      when I was 15 I was already helping to look after my niece.. And I knew how hard that was, I knew that I could get pregnant if I wasn't careful, so I always took the pill, used a condom and if the condom split i'd go for the morning after pill.. So I was an extremely safe person! Although I know most people aren't that safe..
      If I would have been caught pregnant.. I would have kept the baby, and I would have given him/her the best life I could have managed.. but they wouldn't have as much as what any future children will have, because I couldn't have juggled school and college and work with a baby!

---------- Post added at 12:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:10 PM ----------

Blastoise wrote:

Condoms break.

What about the emergancy pill?

My 2nd cousin of mine got pregnant at 12, i don't her much but she did cope with the situation. If i had a girlfriend that i got pregnant by accident (via condom break as i would always use protection) i would totally respect any decision she made.

Then i know a girl who's sister got raped at a young age but did have an abortion.
      The World is heading for mutiny, when all we want is unity.
      We may rise and fall, but in the end, we'll meet our fate together!
      One. Oh One. The only way is[SIZE=4] ONE.[/SIZE]

I got pregnant at 15 even though i was on birth control and we used a condom (it split). It was the hardest decision we had to make in our lives and probably will be one of the hardest we will ever have to make together. I know i made the right decision i have the most beautiful baby boy who has changed my life and my boyfriends so much and made me grow up!

I love my son more than words can describe, i wish i had been abit older having him but now hes in my life im gonna try and give him the best possible upbringing he can have :)

Tabzi wrote:

If you were 15 years old, and you were made pregnant, What would you do?

I'd have an abortion. By smoking lots of weed and drinking err'day. Because the tax system and welfare is already burdened by spics and niggers leeching off of food stamps, crazy checks, and the government paying for them. I'm not going to have a child that will be a detriment to society.

/thread

Also, :gay:

I would want to keep it, but if I didnt have a stable life at home or whatever, then I dont personally think it is fair to bring a kid into it.
      Also, I think it is just wrong to have a kid, just to try and make your boyfriend stay because there is no way of telling what he is thinking.
      And if I did get pregnant I think it would be so so so hard, but Id probably have to put it into care. The kid comes first :) X

I for sure wouldn't have been having sex. But, for the sake of the question if I were to become pregnant at 15 I would have an abortion. Normally I'm not a fan of abortions but you have to think about how hard the child's life would be! It wouldn't be good at all, your life would be very very hard for a long time and your parents would end up with the financial responsibility. So I don't have sex but an abortion would be my choice at that young age.

x-mercedes-x wrote:

I wouldn't have gotten myself into that situation, i mean i'm 17 now and i still don't feel ready for a kid and i've matured alot int he past 2 years. If i had a child now, i'd maybe just about cope, at 15, i'd have had no chance, i was still a kid myself.

Totally agree. I know that I couldn't handle a kid now, and I'm almost 17. I think that I might have to get an abortion. It doesn't necessarily go against my beliefs, but it goes against my boyfriend's, and I would probably feel really bad, but I just CAN'T have a kid right now.
      [SIZE=2]"It seems like forever, but a lifetime can pass in a second."[/SIZE]
      [SIZE=4]James Zachary Ericsen <31-9-08>[/SIZE]

If i were pregnant, i would keep my baby!

You know...
      killing a baby is not the best thing that women can do!
      If I choosed abortion, i'd have felt guilty for the rest of my life
      If I believed that i won't be a good mother
      i would give my baby for adoption!;)
      I would search for good parents and then i would give this baby