Girls: At the Age of 15..

• Re: Girls: At the Age of 15..

It would have depended in who the father was. If he has a young boy then I would have either had an abortion (which I don't really agree with) or more likely had the baby and given it up for adoption.

Having to give my baby away would brake my heart and absolutely kill me but when your a parent you have to think of the child first. And at 15 i would have been a shit mum and the child would have a crap life. Its better for the child to go to a stable loving home and family.

tbh i dont know. Maybe i'd keep the child. I think i'm responsible enough to handle it but it would just be the entire telling the family/friends kinda thing that would get me. Awkward questions you know.
      Then again maybe an abortion. i'd hate the idea of killing my child but i wouldn't like to give the baby up for adoption because i wouldnt know who they were with, what they were doing, etc.

i hope all you that realize that by deciding to get an abortion you are murdering a helpless human being...at just nine weeks the human fetus has emotion feels physical hurt has a heart beat, you will regret it...i had a baby at 15 and even the thought of killing her when she was in my tummy makes me wanna cry im 18 now a lil older and wiser and i have no regrets..just think if you believe in heaven or god you are going to have to explain yourself on why you killed your child

---------- Post added at 08:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:07 PM ----------

Lullaby :) wrote:

tbh i dont know. Maybe i'd keep the child. I think i'm responsible enough to handle it but it would just be the entire telling the family/friends kinda thing that would get me. Awkward questions you know.
      Then again maybe an abortion. i'd hate the idea of killing my child but i wouldn't like to give the baby up for adoption because i wouldnt know who they were with, what they were doing, etc.

thats not true hunney theres a thing called open adoption where you can choose where your baby goes be a part of holidays birthday etc and recieve movies and pictures!!! i hope it might change your views a little bit

---------- Post added at 08:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:09 PM ----------

Alisha wrote:

If I wasn't pregnant I'd be pro-choice, but if I was I'd be pro-life.

If you're old enough to have sex then you're old enough to deal with your consequences.

i agree with you 100%

I am pro-life, no matter the situation, therefore I would give birth to the child, and try my best to find a more responsible person or family who could raise that child in a way that I couldn't. To me, abortion is the easy way out, and if you are willing to have sex, then you better be willing to face the consequences that may come with it.
      ---There is no hour of life wasted that is spent in the saddle.

Cowgirl wrote:

I am pro-life, no matter the situation, therefore I would give birth to the child, and try my best to find a more responsible person or family who could raise that child in a way that I couldn't. To me, abortion is the easy way out, and if you are willing to have sex, then you better be willing to face the consequences that may come with it.

Your gang rapped by 5 guys and your pregnant with trippletts. Now what? Willing to get fat and carry 3 kids for 9 months?

I'm not sure what I would have done if i was pregnant and 15, but what about 12!!!! There was a story in the news today about a 12 year old girl in Australia who got pregnant with her 15 year old boyfriend, and now shes had the baby and is going to keep it and raise it with the help of her family. Good luck to her, but damn, that pretty messed up!

12-year-old girl has baby boy - ABC News (Australian Broadcasting Corporation)

There was a story in Russia, when 11 years old girl got pregnant. The father was moslem boy, who rented a room in her flat. And they have decided to keep the child. This girl should play with her dolls, instead of have sex. She's defiled her childhood (because she wasn't raped, it was her choiсe), so she will play with her child like with a doll lol
      [SIZE=2]Eternity needs your smile. ;)[/SIZE]

No_one_lives_forever wrote:

There was a story in Russia, when 11 years old girl got pregnant. The father was moslem boy, who rented a room in her flat. And they have decided to keep the child. This girl should play with her dolls, instead of have sex. She's defiled her childhood (because she wasn't raped, it was her choiсe), so she will play with her child like with a doll lol
      You're talking about this: [url=http://www.news.com.au/story/0,27574,26292647-401,00.html]Girl, 11, gives birth to 'new toy' on wedding day | World News | News.com.au[/url]

My boyfriend and I have decided (or, rather, I decided) that we should kidnap the baby and raise it ourselves.

~Maggot
      [size=3]Oh! why is phrensy called a curse?
      I deem the sense of misery worse:
      Come, Madness, come!
      [/size]

Well, I'm not a girl so I can't really answer the OPs question. But, I'm going to be careful to not get any girls knocked up. I'm going to be a pilot pretty soon. Flying and family don't go together.
      Unfortunately my producer Azamat Bagatov could not make entry to your country because of sex crime problem. But it has been resolved now, because the horse was above the age of consent.

I'm 16 and a virgin. But in Turkey, you have no choice :)
      I want to have babies so much but i know it's too early to have one. And in Turkey, even having sex before the age of 18 is like forbidden. What would happen if i got pregnant last year? Hmm.. I remember last year (when i really start to think what would happen if i want to have a baby) asked my mother. And she said; "If we got money like we used to, i could take care of your child. But now we don't have enough money to raise another child, so wait untill you can handle it alone." So you can see my family is very open minded.

But anyway, if i got pregnant last year, i would want to keep it but i couldn't. Because everyone (students, teachers, cleaners, even cats) in the school would look at me like i was a stupid whore who couldn't protect herself and got pregnant and took money. Even some people in my family would think like that. My school life would end, (and i have 2 years left for the university exam) my relationships would suck (what happened to the father of my baby by the way? Did i do it alone?), my friends would hate me.

I would't want an abortion but i would have to. If i could decide it, i would keep the baby but it would be the end of my academic life. I would't want to give birth to it and give it to somebody else..

I'm talking like i'm in America or anywhere but Turkey. Because things like that dont happen in Turkey. Truthfully, if i got pregnant when i was 15 and i live in Turkey, i'd abort it at the minute i learn... I wouldn't have a chance to think..

The post was edited 1 time, last by DahliaNoir ().